LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught By My Sister

Thank you all very much for all your posts. They mean a lot to authors who give their time to write them for you. I look back on some of my earlier stories and see such a difference. That's because of the help members have given me with my writing. Thanks again.

Again I'm sorry for the late post. But with all this going on in my life and everything else I'm just happy I found time to post this next chapter. Again I hope you enjoy it because I really am. I have so much to be grateful now. You will read about why I am thankful after you read this chapter of "Caught BY My Sister". Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement without it, it would be hard to sit down for 3 or 4 hours writing it then post it. This is fact a true story. Names have been changed but nothing else. What I have been going threw is what happened.

Eagle0769 aka Baby Jay NY

THURSDAY MORNING THANKSGIVING DAY

When I woke up Thursday morning the house smiled like turkey and not like bacon and eggs. Mommy must have gotten up early and stated to cook. I was a little tired so I rolled over and went back to sleep knowing my diaper was wet.

When I woke the second time I felt someone getting into my crib and under the covers with me. An arm went around me and someone kissed me on the cheek. I heard the crib creak and moan. Then I heard a very sweet voice say “good morning baby Jerry”. “Did you sleep well” she asked?

It was Rebecca. “Mmmm “yes Mommy I did” I replied.

“Well it’s time to get up sweetheart”. “I can feel how wet you are so why don’t we take your wet diaper off and Mommy Rebecca will give her baby a bath before you eat Breakfast” she said as she rolled me over on my side and kissed me on the lips.

I kissed her back and hugged her close. I didn’t want to get out of my crib I was so comfortable. I put my hand on her hip and started to rub. I moved my hand to her breast and she slapped my hand away telling me Mommy Karen and I are to busy cooking”. “So for now you bad boy you better behave” she said as she flung the baby blanket off me got up and pulled my legs around to the side of the crib. She reached for my diaper and started to take it off.

As she took my diaper off she asked if I was going to be a good boy today and help with Thanksgiving Dinner”.

Mommy Rebecca pushed my legs up to my chest and pulled my wet diaper from under me and put my legs back down.

“Sure Mommy I be a good boy and help you” I said.

Mommy Rebecca leaned down and kissed me. Her tongue was in my mouth and again my hands were on her waste. I spread my legs and tried to pull her down on top of me but she had better leverage then me and stood up. She asked “if baby was feeling a little frisky this morning”.

She reached over and took my binky and put it into my mouth. “Look at your pee pee she said. “I can tell you’re ready for some loving but I have to help Karen in the kitchen”. “Suck on your binky because that is all you will be sucking on until after dinner” she told me. With that she took the blanket and placed it over my hard pee pee. She giggled when she saw the tent it produced and went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later she came back and took my hand and we went into the bathroom. Mommy Rebecca helped me into the tub. By then my pee pee was like a real baby’s pee pee. (Hey don’t laugh)!

After she sat me down she washed my hair. I smiled up at her and she kissed me. Her fingers felt wonderful on my scalp. Next she washed my back and my chest. She washed behind my ears and washed my face. She rinsed me off and told me to stand up. With the wash cloth she washed my legs front and back. She washed my hinny and slipped the wash cloth in between my crack washing my hole.

When she turned me around my pee pee was pointing straight at her face. “It’s not nice to point baby Jerry” she said.

I giggled and wiggle my pee pee at her face. Mommy rinsed me off and when all the soap was off she put her lips around my pee pee and put it into her mouth. I moaned when she touched in between my ass and my pee pee with her hand. I put one foot up on the side of the tub and held her head lightly.

She reached between my legs and took my right ass cheek and squeezed it. Her forearm was rubbing against my balls. When she ran her finger in between my cheeks her middle finger touched my hole. I shivered and moaned and shot my seed deep inside her mouth.

“Oooo mommy mommy mommy” I moaned. I held on to mommy’s head not to fall over. She swallowed and let my pee pee fall from her mouth. Mommy stood up and kissed me. She hugged me tight and I kissed her and hugged her tighter.

I was so weak she picked me up and out of the tub. She wrapped me in a towel and started to dry me off. When I finally opened my eyes she was smiling at me. She started to giggle as she said “now maybe I can get your diaper on without any further problems”.

I gave her a little giggle but I was still trying to catch my breath after that great blow job. Mommy wrapped the towel around me and picked me up and carried me into my nursery. As she was caring me through the hallway my sister came up the stairs. I had my arms around Mommy Rebecca’s neck and had my head buried in her shoulder.

“What’s going on up here” she asked? When she saw that Rebecca was carrying me she asked her how she was doing it. Rebecca replied “Karen he’s not that heavy as long as he cooperates” and you carry him like this.

“I can see that” she said. “I weigh more than you I bet I can do that too” she said smiling.

“But he does weigh a lot if you stand with him in your arms” Rebecca told Karen.

“Oh I’m sorry” my sister said and stepped aside so Rebecca could put me on the changing table.

Mommy Karen followed her into the nursery. Mommy Rebecca placed me on the changing table and opened the towel.

“I’ll put him in a clean diaper” Mommy Karen said. “Can you make your salad for me”. “I’m finished boiling the potatoes” she said.

“OK” Rebecca said. “I’ll meet you down stairs when you’re done”. “O and he promised he would help with dinner” she told Karen before she went down stairs.

Mommy took a diaper and baby powder from under the changing table and placed it next to her. Mommy was pushing my legs up to my chest to place the clean soft diaper under me when she asked how much I weighed.

With my binkie still in my mouth I told her "140 pounds why”?

“And how tall are you” she asked again?

“Almost 5 foot” answered again.

“Why” I asked?

“No reason really “I just didn’t realize you were so much shorter than me and you didn’t weigh that much that’s all” she said as she finished putting my diaper on.

“Dinner is at 2:00pm” she said as she helped me off the changing table and took my binky out of my mouth and put it on the night stand next to the bed.

“You promised Mommy Rebecca to help us with dinner” she said as she grabbed my hand and we went down so I could eat breakfast.

“Yes Mommy” I said.

“You promised” she said again.

“OK Mommy I will help” I said as we reached the kitchen.

Mommy Rebecca was making the salad and she had my breakfast on the table.

“OK baby go eat your breakfast while we get things going” Mommy said to me.

I sat down at the table in the small chair. There was a big spoon and my sippy cup on the table so I thought I would have to feed myself. And I did. Neither of my Mommies’ paid any attention to me. They didn’t even hear me leave the table and go and get dressed. When I was done dressing I went into the living room to watch the BIG TV.

It was about 12:30 when I sat down to watch some foot ball. The girls were busy in the kitchen. They were pre pairing little snacks on a big tray last time I looked in. They were giggling like little school girls. I wondered what they were giggling about.

I was engrossed in watching the game I didn’t hear one of them call me. The next thing I saw was a body standing in front of me in front of the BIG TV. “What” I said as I looked up at the angry face of Mommy Rebecca.

“We called you three times” she said. “You promised to help us” she said with her hands on her hips and leaning back and forth so I couldn’t see the TV.

“OK OK” I said. “In a minute, their on the one yard line and about to score” I said trying to watch what was going to happen.

“Please get up and set the table for Mommy” she requested. “OK” I said as she walked back to the kitchen.

Thank goodness there was a commercial on when she was standing in front of me. The play resumed and it took 4 downs and 5 time outs and 4 commercials for my team to score.

I went into the kitchen and found the table already set.

Mommy and Mommy Rebecca both were standing there and together they said “you’re a bad baby”. “You promised to help” and turned around to the stove.

I knew I was in trouble, but just as I started to say something the door bell rang “Ding dong”.

One of them yelled can you please get that if it’s not to much trouble please.

“Yes mommy” I said and turned to open the door. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it to see my daughter and son and their significant others and their children. “Holly shit” I said a little to loud and let them in as I hugged them all. The last person on line was my X wife. She said hello Happy Thanksgiving and I told her the same and I closed the door.

I went into the kitchen and announced that my kids and the witch were here. “Did you invite them” I asked Karen?

“Yes” Karen said but “it was your children who called me and asked if they could come”. “I wasn’t sure your wife was coming”.

“X wife” I said.

“Hey you better be a good baby” she whispered. “You’re already in enough trouble for not helping me and Mommy Rebecca after you promised". “Two more people and we can start eating Karen told Rebecca.

I went back in the living room and started to play with my grandson and granddaughter. My grandson is 18 months and my granddaughter is 3 months. I haven’t seen them since my granddaughter was born. Just then the door bell rang again and again I got up and answered it. It was Karen’s next door neighbors Mike and Sara.

Karen and Rebecca came in and sat down with the family and friends. She introduced everyone to everyone her family and best friends from next door and Rebecca her best friend.

Everyone munched on the snacks and I played with the babies.

Like always my X wife and her dull wit and embarrassing ways said “still playing with babies I see”. “Are you still wearing diapers or have you finally grown out of that stag yet”?

I wanted to say something but I’m much bigger than that I told myself. So I just ignored her like always.

There was silent’s for about 10 minutes when my sister said that dinner was ready. We went into the big dining room and we started to sit down. I held Karen’s chair out and Rebecca’s chair out while they sat.

Again my wife said “still trying to be a gentleman I see”. My daughter finally said (she’s the oldest) “MOM stop”. “That’s OK honey” I said. That’s another thing you’re mother never appreciated when we were together”.

“”Shall I carve” I announced”?

“Sure sweet heart” Rebecca said out loud.

“OK” I said “but first let’s say grace. “Son would you like the honors” I asked?

“Sure Dad” he said. We all held hands bowed our heads”. My son took a minute and said ‘GRACE” and I said “amen”. Everyone started to laugh and I started to carve the turkey. I’m a great carver. I learned from my Dad right after I had my daughter. I looked at my son and winked and he winked back.

Everything was perfect. Hot, good and, delicious. When the meal was over my daughter and daughter in law helped pre wash the dishes and put them into the dish washer. My fat ass X wife just sat there.

Coffee and tea was made and we ate the desert Sara made and the pumpkin pin the kids brought.

“Jerry I didn’t know you liked pumpkin pie” she said.

“OH ya” I said. “It’s not Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie”.

“Sara makes a mean pumpkin pie” Mike said.

“When I make it for Christmas I’ll bring you over one” Sara said.

“COOL” I said smiling.

When I finished my pie I leaned over to Karen and whispered in her ear if she could change me?

She told me "no" I have a better idea she said as she looked at Rebecca with a funny face. Everybody was talking to each other and didn’t notice Karen. When Rebecca caught her funny face she smiled. Then without saying anything she mouth change Jerry for me please.

Karen caught on and stood up. She took my hand and without saying a word we went into the nursery.

Karen told me later that everyone was to busy talking except my X. She saw Rebecca take me by the hand and walk out of the dining room.

When we got into the nursery Mommy Rebecca locked the door and started to take my shoes, socks and pants off. As she was picking me up to lay me down on the changing table she said “what a fucken bitch she is”. Mommy Rebecca started to take my diaper off and continued with her talking. “You want Mommy to kick the shit out of her baby” she asked?

She pushed my legs up to my chest and pulled the diaper from under me. She held my legs up long enough to replace it with a clean diaper. She put my legs down and cleaned me up with the baby wipes. She powdered my diaper area as she said. “No wonder your marriage broke up” she said while pulling the diaper up between my legs. “I wonder how she was in bed” she asked.

I wasn’t sure if she really wanted to know until she kissed me. “How was she” she asked again?

“It was like fucking a dead fish” I told her. “Nothing like you Rebecca you make me feel so young and alive even when you’re treating me like a baby”.

Rebecca picked me up again and put me down on the floor. She hugged me close and kissed me and I kissed her back.

“What do your children think about all this" she asked?

“I’m not sure but I think they don’t let me see them because they believe all her lies” I said.

“Well let’s give them something to think about then” she said as she unlocked the door and we went back into the living room hand and hand. This time I saw everyone looking at us when we walked back in.

We all went back into the living room after we finished desert. I brought my son, son and law and Mike a beer and I had a quick shot to celebrate the upcoming holidays.

My son said all of a sudden “hey Dad are you losing weight”? “And when did you shave your beard off”. “It makes you look twenty years younger”.

“Well thank you son that was very nice” I replied.

Just then the grand children who were taking a short cat nap woke up. My son and son in law picked them up and changed their diapers. The girls thought it was time to leave so they dressed the kids and the guys started to pack the children’s toys. When everyone was ready we started our good bye kisses.

When I kissed my daughter she asked if I wanted to come to her house for Christmas I got tears in my eyes (as I do now as I’m writing this) I told her sure just let me know what time to be there. “Oh” she said “and bring Aunt Karen and Rebecca” she added. “Mom is spending Christmas in PA with grandma and the rest of her family this year”.

“OK baby thanks” I said.

We said good night to Sara and Mike and waved good bye to everyone as they drove off except Mike and Sara who live next door they didn’t drive they walked.

When I closed the door my Sister and Rebecca came over and hugged the stuffing out of me.

“What… What is this all about” I asked?

Karen said “I’m proud of you baby for not letting your X have it in front of your family”.

“Now that they saw her for what she really is I think things will be better for you with them” Rebecca said.

“Ya” I said “it’s already better”. “My daughter invited me up for Christmas this year and both my mommy’s have been invited too”. “The X will be at her family this year”.

They both kissed me on each cheek then asked me to help them in the kitchen. I thought I could get out of helping if I played this up a little. “If it’s OK with you I would like to just relax and think about what I’m going to buy the grand children for Christmas” I asked.

“Karen looked at Rebecca and smile and they said that would be OK that they could manage the clean up without me.

I must have dozed off for an hour or so when the girls woke me up and took my hand and lead me into my nursery. I was still a little sleepy as I felt them both start to undress me. Before I knew it I was naked standing in front of Mommy and Mommy Rebecca. When I looked down they were both sitting on a high back chair each sitting close with them facing each other. Their legs were in between each other.

When I realized what they were up to I tried to run but they both caught me by each hand and pulled me over their laps. It was like a big lap with them sitting face to face. I heard them both giggling as they started to spank my bottom. I was so flabbergasted I did know which cheek to cover with my hands.

“Next time you promise us something little boy you better do it” said Mommy Karen as they both kept spanking my red hinny. “And when Mommy Rebecca asks you to do something Mommy Karen” said. And then Mommy Rebecca said the same thing about Mommy Karen you better do it or you will be back across our laps or maybe just one lap getting a spanking like the bad little baby Jerry you are.

The spanking wasn’t really that hard but I was getting a red bottom that I started to cry a little maybe because I thought I was to slick for them.

“OK... OK I cried I be a good baby” I said.

"Karen" Rebecca said. "His bottom looks so cute all red". "It looks like an apple" she said.

With that and at the same time they both bit my red hinny then kissed it. Then they let me up and told me to stand in the corner of my nursery.

When I walked over to the nearest corner I noticed I didn’t have a boner and I half laughed and cried as I stood there with my hands on my bottom rubbing them.

The girls giggled as they left the nursery and left the door open.

Half hour later Mommy Rebecca came back. She closed the door and told me to get up on the changing table on my belly. I was happy about that because I didn’t think I could lay on my back with my hinny sore and red.

“Thought you could put one over on your mommy’s” she asked. “Well the next time you better do what you promised or you will get the same treatment’ she said.

I felt her reach under the changing table. When I looked she had a bottle of baby lotion in her hand and she was pouring it in her hands. I turned around and she rubbed my red hinny telling me that it would cool it down.

It cooled it down alright but she was making me hard at the same time. Every time she would rub in between my cheeks she would slid a finger over my hole making me jump a little. When she was done with my bottom she told me to turn over. She lifted my legs up to my chest and placed a diaper under my red bottom. When she lowered my legs it didn’t sting as much as I thought it would.

Mommy Rebecca took the baby lotion and poured more into her hand. She started to rub in between my legs and all around my balls. I was as hard as a steel pole but she never touched my pee pee. She pulled the diaper up between my legs and fastened the tapes. Mommy Rebecca helped me down and grabbed my left hand.

She walked over to the door and opened it. We walked down to the spare bed room which was hers when she slept over. When we were inside she closed the door and told me to by the door. She started to remove all her cloths including her bra and panties. I was still rock hard as I watched her beautiful body come into view.

She sat on the bed took the two pillows from the head of the bed and propped them up on the head board. She lay down on the pillows and with her finger she summered me to come to her. I ran over and laid in her arms baby style. Mommy Rebecca held the back of my head when we got comfortable and pushed my lips onto her nipple.

“Suckle little one” she said “and remember a promise is a promise and it may never be broken”. I suckled her for a good hour switching from one nipple to the other and fell asleep in her loving arms until the morning were I found myself all tucked in my crib.

Again I'm sorry for the late post. But with all this going on in my life and everything else I'm just happy I found time to post this next chapter. Again I hope you enjoy it because I really am. I have so much to be grateful now. You will read about why I am thankful after you read this chapter of "Caught BY My Sister". Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement without it, it would be hard to sit down for 3 or 4 hours writing it then post it. This is fact a true story. Names have been changed but nothing else. What I have been going threw is what happened.

Eagle0769 aka Baby Jay NY

Eagle (Baby Jay), I've read several of your earlier stories and have enjoyed the beginning of this one. I've got a lot of catching up to do in terms of reading what you've gotten down so far. What I have read is wonderful - and while I won't insult you by questioning its truth (I'm far too jealous - who wouldn't love this to happen to them??) I've got to say as a story it is just great. I guess what I'm saying is that not only is it a wonderful thing to happen to you, you've also done a great job of relaying it to us.

Thanks!!

Eagle (Baby Jay), I've read several of your earlier stories and have enjoyed the beginning of this one. I've got a lot of catching up to do in terms of reading what you've gotten down so far. What I have read is wonderful - and while I won't insult you by questioning its truth (I'm far too jealous - who wouldn't love this to happen to them??) I've got to say as a story it is just great. I guess what I'm saying is that not only is it a wonderful thing to happen to you, you've also done a great job of relaying it to us.

Thanks!!

Thank you very much for your post diaperpt. It gave me a big smile to know that you enjoy reading my stories. I hope to have another chapter written by the week end. Then I going to close it until after Christmas so I can be with my Children, Grandchildren, my Sister (Mommy Karen) and my girlfriend (Mommy Rebecca)I ask Rebecca to go steady with me in the next chapter. (Steady is what we did with girls we liked back in the stone age. lol :roflmao:

I'm happy and I'm smiling again. I hope you get a chance to read my story from the beginning. Thank you again.

Eagle/Baby Jay

Whew!! It's taken me quite a while to re-read the whole thing, but it was very well worth it!

Whether it's your story, someone else's or even my own, as I re-read, I make corrections I think would help the story as I go (that doesn't mean that the 'corrections' I make are always correct themselves or that I do a complete and perfect job!). What it does is slow me down and forces me to read the story carefully and absorb it all.

I hope you and others don't mind that I do this - know too, I do this for myself only and would never post the story anywhere as long as I know you are around - and even at that I would always give you full credit for writing.

PS: You don't have to tell me about the Stone Age...I crawled up from under a stone age rock about the same time you did!!

Looking forward to the next chapter, then I hope you, your TWO Mommies and all your family have a great Christmas!! (Then later, you can tell us all about it!:angel_not:

Whew!! It's taken me quite a while to re-read the whole thing, but it was very well worth it!

Whether it's your story, someone else's or even my own, as I re-read, I make corrections I think would help the story as I go (that doesn't mean that the 'corrections' I make are always correct themselves or that I do a complete and perfect job!). What it does is slow me down and forces me to read the story carefully and absorb it all.

I hope you and others don't mind that I do this - know too, I do this for myself only and would never post the story anywhere as long as I know you are around - and even at that I would always give you full credit for writing.

PS: You don't have to tell me about the Stone Age...I crawled up from under a stone age rock about the same time you did!!

Looking forward to the next chapter, then I hope you, your TWO Mommies and all your family have a great Christmas!! (Then later, you can tell us all about it!:angel_not:

No diaperpt I don't mine you make corrections to suit you. I thank you for not re posting it with out me knowing. This story is my best so far. Its 94 pages of love and affection from both Mommy's. May I ask your views on the chapter about me granting my sister Karen's wish about me suckling her? Do you think it was wrong? I really would like to know your thoughts. It hasn't happened again but I would like to do it again. She was very happy after I did it and she didn't have to ask me.

I'm working on the weekend after Thanksgiving. I recently found out however that Mommy Rebecca is a member of this site. (DD) She has no problems that I write what has happened to me in regards to this story. She told me it was very much how it happened. She won't tell me her name so I'm not sure how to respond to her. Thank you for your post it means a lot to me that you enjoy what has finally happened to me after all I have been threw and this late in my life.

Eagle/Baby Jay

Eagle/Baby Jay,

I think for most of us this whole story is fantasy and even for you this has to seem almost beyond reality.

You've been very, very careful to explain that the relationship with your sister is NOT sexual but rather a relationship between a Mommy and baby. Yes, its based in the brother/sister relationship but the actions you're concerned about are not about brother and sister even. From that point of view, I personally don't view it as sexual. You've made it very clear that you don't feel it as sexual in any way. As long as your sister as well does not feel anything sexual about it, then it ISN'T sexual. I think the very fine line comes down to whether your sister feels motherly feelings or sexual arousal from your suckling. And that is something she may even have a difficult time deciding.

Your sexual relationship is with Mommy Rebecca and as long as you don't let your sister get caught up directly in that, I don't see this in any way as taboo. This is NOT at all close to incest in any way in my mind. It is a little touchy and may not feel right for some people - and you'll have to accept that. What's important though is how you and your sister feel about it.

That wouldn't be the case if you were have other types of sexual contact - more penile manipulation beyond simply washing you - bj - mouth-to-mouth kissing - any other kissing beyond Mommy/Baby kissing - any other sexual contact by you with her beyond suckling her breasts as a baby would.

This relationship between you, Mommy Karen (not even so much Sister Karen) and Mommy Rebecca is not classic, curative therapy but on some level it is helping you live your life, I think. If it overtakes too much of your life and gets in the way of the non-baby part of your life, it might be something to think about. That however has more to do with just the baby aspect of this rather than your relationship with your sister.

My hope for you is that you can maintain the relationship you've developed between you, your sister and Rebecca. It seems to be win-win-win. As long as you keep the right boundaries between the three of you and do so on a mutual basis, I think you've got not just a good thing - but a GREAT thing going!

Many here, I'm sure will just NOT believe this could be a true story simply because it does seem too good to be true. It isn't my place to judge. I've enjoyed your story whether pure fact, pure fiction or somewhere in the middle. If all my opinions expressed here apply only to a story line, so be it. I feel the same whether it applies to truth or fiction.

Thanks for your efforts in writing it down. If at some time you'd like to see my edited version, just let me know. I'll continue making my own personal edits as you continue the story.

pt

Eagle/Baby Jay,

I think for most of us this whole story is fantasy and even for you this has to seem almost beyond reality.

You've been very, very careful to explain that the relationship with your sister is NOT sexual but rather a relationship between a Mommy and baby. Yes, its based in the brother/sister relationship but the actions you're concerned about are not about brother and sister even. From that point of view, I personally don't view it as sexual. You've made it very clear that you don't feel it as sexual in any way. As long as your sister as well does not feel anything sexual about it, then it ISN'T sexual. I think the very fine line comes down to whether your sister feels motherly feelings or sexual arousal from your suckling. And that is something she may even have a difficult time deciding.

Your sexual relationship is with Mommy Rebecca and as long as you don't let your sister get caught up directly in that, I don't see this in any way as taboo. This is NOT at all close to incest in any way in my mind. It is a little touchy and may not feel right for some people - and you'll have to accept that. What's important though is how you and your sister feel about it.

That wouldn't be the case if you were have other types of sexual contact - more penile manipulation beyond simply washing you - bj - mouth-to-mouth kissing - any other kissing beyond Mommy/Baby kissing - any other sexual contact by you with her beyond suckling her breasts as a baby would.

This relationship between you, Mommy Karen (not even so much Sister Karen) and Mommy Rebecca is not classic, curative therapy but on some level it is helping you live your life, I think. If it overtakes too much of your life and gets in the way of the non-baby part of your life, it might be something to think about. That however has more to do with just the baby aspect of this rather than your relationship with your sister.

My hope for you is that you can maintain the relationship you've developed between you, your sister and Rebecca. It seems to be win-win-win. As long as you keep the right boundaries between the three of you and do so on a mutual basis, I think you've got not just a good thing - but a GREAT thing going!

Many here, I'm sure will just NOT believe this could be a true story simply because it does seem too good to be true. It isn't my place to judge. I've enjoyed your story whether pure fact, pure fiction or somewhere in the middle. If all my opinions expressed here apply only to a story line, so be it. I feel the same whether it applies to truth or fiction.

Thanks for your efforts in writing it down. If at some time you'd like to see my edited version, just let me know. I'll continue making my own personal edits as you continue the story.

pt

Thank you for this remarkable post diaperpt. :D I appreciate the comment about my sister and agree. I know there is nothing sexual about it and I have proved it many times. In my heart were Love is I know there will not be anything sexual about me and my Mommy Karen only love and respect. I hope to continue our relationship as baby and mommy and do what my sister wants. I respect her and would never do anything that would jeopardize our relationship as my mommy or my sister. A fantasy only comes true once in a life time and this is my once in a life time.

I'm finding Rebecca loves babying me and taking care of me like her baby too a lot. But I also noticed how she wants me as a grown man. I had a wife and a girlfriend who knew about my desire. My wife tried it but we were to far gone to have it work out even though she enjoyed it. My girlfriend wanted a man. Strong masculine and in charge. Rebecca and I have shown she could get both when ever she wanted. That's my X wife and X girlfriends lose. I've never been happier in my life. :wub::crybaby:

First of all let me wish everyone a Happy Holiday.

I'm sorry this update has taken so long to post. I'm working on my story a few weeks late. I already know whats coming because it's already happened but I don't want to jump the gun. I'm very much looking forward to Christmas with my family and Rebecca. My daughter, son, sister, two new grandchildren and Rebecca. I wake up every morning knowing I'm that closer to Christmas and my family.

Here is the update for Friday after Thanksgiving. It's a little short but I will try to catch up the next time when I have more time.

When I woke it was raining out and I was soaked. My diaper felt like a ton of bricks. I was happy I had my binky in my mouth and my teddy bear in my arms. The only thing that would have made it better would be a baba of cold OJ because my throat was dry. It was like someone must have been listening to my thoughts because a second later Mommy Karen walked in with a bottle and a smile.

“How did Baby Jerry sleep” she asked? Mommy Karen opened the crib and put her finger threw my hair.

In baby talk I told her I sleep really good but I was very wet.

“That’s OK sweetheart Mommy will take good care of you” she said. Mommy took my binky out of my mouth and put the bottle in between my lips. Mommy pulled the baby blanket down to check if I had leaked.

“Good" Mommy said "your diaper is socked but you didn’t leak”.

Again she ran her fingers threw my hair as she pulled the blanket back up to my waist. “You drink your baba and Mommy is going to get you ready for your bath” she said.

I held onto my baba and continued to empty it as she left the room.

From outside the door I heard Mommy Karen say good morning to Rebecca and asked her how did she sleep?

“Good morning Karen I sleep pretty good thank you” she answered.

“Are you going to give our baby a bath” Rebecca asked?

“Yes” Karen said. “His up if you want to say good morning to him” as she went into the bathroom.

Mommy Rebecca walked into the nursery and walked to the crib. “Good morning” she said with a big smile. Mommy Rebecca took the baba out of my mouth and bent down and gave me a passionate kiss tongue and all. It’s so nice to see my baby smiling again” she said as she looked me in the eye.

With a big smile I told her how happy I was about us going to my daughters house for Christmas and not to have my X there. “It’s been years since we had Christmas together”. “I’m very excited Mommy” I told her as I reached up and kissed her lips.

“While Mommy Karen is running the water for your bath, I will take your diaper off so you will be ready when she comes back in”. Mommy Rebecca pulled the blanket down and picked me up put me on her hip carried me over to the changing table and laid me down. (I still can’t figure out how she is able to pick me up)

I still had my baba in my hand and after she laid me down and strapped me on the table. She took the bottle and placed it back into my mouth. “Now you don’t need your binky” she said laughing. “You finish your OJ while I take your diaper off” she said as she reached for the tabs of the diaper. Mommy Rebecca pulled one tab then the other then pulled the wet diaper down between my legs.

Karen walked back into the nursery and Rebecca asked “Karen I think it’s time we use that hair remover again”. Karen looked and said “I think you’re right Rebecca”. “The can of hair remover is under the changing table” Karen said.

Rebecca reached under the changing table and took the can into her hand. “Karen will you show me how to use it” she asked?

Karen stepped closer and explained how to use it. Karen next unstrapped me and rolled me over onto my belly. Mommy Rebecca took my baba out of my mouth walked over to the crib. Placed the bottle in the crib and picked up my binky. She took the binky and put it into my mouth. “That should keep you calm” she said as she laid my face on my side kissed my cheek with the binky in my mouth.

This stuff works great Karen told Rebecca. I felt my legs being spread out and my hinny went up in the air a little. “He has a cute little tushie” Mommy Karen said.

“Ya” Rebecca said as she kissed each cheek.

Karen showed Rebecca how the hair remover worked. First they sprayed it in between my crack and down to my balls. They waited then rubbing it off gentle with a cold wash cloth. They both checked to make sure I was smooth as a baby before rolling me over onto my back. Rebecca did my diaper area as Karen watched. “Wow this stuff really works good” Rebecca told Karen.

As they were waiting for the proper time to remove everything Karen asked Rebecca if she got what she asked her to get and Rebecca said “yes”.

I laid there with my legs spread Eagle. Like the last time, my diaper area was getting hotter by the minute. After Mommy Rebecca wiped me clean and they both checked again. Karen picked me up on her hip totally naked and walked into the bathroom followed by Mommy Rebecca. I noticed while Mommy Karen carried me I didn’t once get a boner and they were both handling me and touching me all over.

Mommy Karen put me into the tub and found my toys. I played with them as my mommy’s washed me and cleaned me. One washed my hair and the other started to was my face, ears, neck and under my chin.

Both of them were talking about this and that. A few times I heard Karen mention what Rebecca had got for her but I was in another world a baby world with nothing but love. I just kept on sucking my binky and playing with my toys. Before I knew it I was being lifted up and out of the tub.

Mommy Rebecca was holding a towel as I stood in front of her. I looked down and my pee pee. It almost looked like a little boys pee pee soft maybe 2”. I was a little embarrassed but happy. When I looked at Rebecca she was smiling at me and pulled me close to dry me off. Mommy Karen pulled the plug in the tub and put my toys under the sink.

“I’ll get his diaper ready” Karen said as she left the bath room.

When Mommy Karen left Mommy Rebecca continued to dry me off. She dried my tushie and under my balls all the time looking straight at me. I started to feel my pee pee come alive.

Mommy Rebecca giggled and told me it was still alive. She turned me around and patted my hinny and told me to go to Mommy Karen. I walked over to the changing table and Mommy Karen had my diaper all ready. She picked me up under my arm pits and laid me down on the changing table.

When she laid me down my pee pee was getting soft.

“Is baby Jerry having a good morning” she asked as she looked down at me pee pee?

I must have blushed like a tomato.

She giggled and pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped it tight around my waist.

Oh my God I felt so good I had tears in my eyes. Mommy Karen bent down and kissed my forehead. She picked me up and we went into the kitchen. When we got there I saw a high chair in my place were the other lower chair had been replace.

I looked at Mommy with surprise.

“Mommy and Mommy Rebecca bought it a few weeks ago and had it delivered on Wednesday” she said. “We were tempted to use it for Thanksgiving dinner but…. She started to laugh and said “NOT”.

I smiled back at her as she put me into the high chair. Strapped me in and snapped the tray into place. It really wasn’t all that big to be honest but it did make me feel more like a baby.

Just them Rebecca came into the kitchen dressed. “He fits just right” she said to Karen as Karen tied a bib around my neck. “Karen did you tell him we were going to use it for Thanksgiving” she asked?

“Yes” Karen said “but I wouldn’t mention it again”. “He turned purple when I told him”.

Mommy Rebecca laughed. “Oh we’re so scared” she said. “If either of us were to put you over our laps and give you a spanking like you got last night”. “I’m sure you’ll do whatever we tell you to” Rebecca said.

I almost spit out my binky when I heard that. She was joking…I hope I said to myself.

Mommy Karen came back to the table and put my breakfast on my tray. She had scrambled eggs, bacon all cut up in a bowl. She put my sippy cup on the tray too and started to feed me.

Mommy Rebecca came back to the table with some toast and a cup of tea and sat down on my left. Mommy Karen was sitting on my right feeding me my breakfast.

“Can I get you anything” Rebecca asked Karen?

“No thanks I’m good I had breakfast this morning” Karen answered.

Both Mommies’ started to talk again. This time I heard something about refilling a prescription. I looked up at Mommy Karen with concern in my eyes.

“Don’t worry baby Mommy is fine” she said as she finished feeding me. When Mommy Karen thought I wasn’t looking I saw her mouth “later” to Rebecca.

I finished drinking my OJ from my bug’s sippy cup and put it down on my tray. Mommy Karen wiped my face and hands with a towel. She pulled the tray off and unstrapped me picked me up and told me to go into the living room and watch cartoons.

While I was sitting there making believe I was watching the TV I could hear them talking although it wasn’t very clear and not very loud. I managed to her Karen say to Rebecca “so when do you think this could be starting”?

Rebecca said “the doctor said now that you have been taking them for a month any day now”.

“Good” Mommy Karen said and they continued to talk about what ever. It didn’t sound to me like it was something serious so I just forgot about it for now and watched Tom and Jerry beat up the dog giggling like a two year old.

Pretty soon it was quit in the living room because I must have fallen asleep. I felt someone turning me over on the blanket on the floor and put a finger into my diaper.

“Yep” someone said “his wet”.

When I opened my eyes I saw Mommy Rebecca smiling down at me and I smiled back at her.

“I have to go home” she said. “Mommy Karen is going to change you OK sweetheart”? “Want to come by tonight” Mommy Rebecca asked? “Maybe you would like to take your girlfriend to dinner” she asked? (When she calls herself my girlfriend that usually means I'll be her boyfriend and not her baby tonight).

“Sure Mommy” I said. “I’ll pick you up at 7” leaning up and kissing her on the lips.

“OK you love birds” Karen said as she was standing there with the changing supplies.

Mommy Rebecca kissed me and said she would see me tonight at 7. Mommy Rebecca left and Mommy Karen knelt in between my legs. Mommy put my binky in my mouth and pulled the tabs from my diaper. She pulled the diaper down between my legs. She pushed my legs up to my chest and pulled the wet diaper out from under me. Not letting my legs go down she placed a clean diaper under me then let my legs down.

Mommy washed my diaper area with a baby wipe. Powdered me and pulled the diaper up between my legs and secured the diaper around my waist. Again I felt so comfortable, warm and loved. Mommy helped me up and she sat down on the couch cradling me into her arm. Mommy rocked me back and forth humming that pretty tune to me.

I whispered “are you sick Karen”?

She looked down at me at told me “Mommy is not sick baby”. “I told you I’m fine now please don’t worry it’s something good” she said as she continued to rock me.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Mommy Karen’s arms.

Well no one like my last chapter. How about this one. A women can have a man and a baby to play with.

I must have been sleeping for some time because when I woke up Karen was also sleeping. When she felt me moving she opened her eyes.

“Oh my” she said. “I guess I was tired too”.

I got out of her comfortable arms and made my way to the bedroom. When Mommy Karen came in she asked if I was wet.

I told her no Mommy. “Do you still want me to take you shopping tomorrow” I asked?

“Yes baby if you have the time” she answered.

“OK I’ll let you know tomorrow morning what time OK”.

I got dressed and headed out the door to go home. When I got home I shaved, showered and brushed my teeth. I picked up my cell phone and called this very nice steak house I go to. Good food and very romantic. I made reservations for two and went into my bedroom and started to get dressed.

The first thing I put on was a silky pair of underwear. It felt a little funny wearing underwear again but I didn’t mine because they were for Rebecca. I put on a nice pair of black dress pants and a white shirt black sock and black shoes. I put my dinner jacket on and brushed it off with a brush. I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked OK. Mmmm not bad for an old fart I said to myself.

I put my wallet my keys and my hand into my pants. I had a boner just thinking about Rebecca. I let go of my boner and put my cell phone into the inside pocket of my jacket.

I was a little early getting to Rebecca’s house. 6:45. I let myself in and announced that I was in the living room. Rebecca yelled back she was almost ready. So I sat down on the coach and waited. (She gave me a key the last time we were together and I gave her a key to my place).

When Rebecca came down she was a picture of loveliness. All smiles and dressed to kill. I stood up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. You're beautiful.

“I’m afraid I some bad new” I said. “Our reservations are not until 8”. “But I have something we can do before that” I told her smiling.

“That’s OK” she said “as long as I’m with you it’s not important what time we eat” she said as she grabbed my hand and we locked the door behind us. I opened the door for her in my car. Her black dress sliding up a little letting me see a little of her thighs. And what looked like a white garter belt. Her black 4” heels with her black stocking.

I bent down and kissed her and told her how beautiful she looked.

“You keep talking like that and I guarantee you’ll get lucky tonight“she said giggling. I growled at her and closed her door and ran to get into the driver’s seat. I started my Jeep put it in gear and drove down the road. I put my hand out and she put her hand in mine. Her hand felt so smooth and soft.

I had a special place I wanted to take her to kill a little time and it was only 10 minutes from where we had reservation. I never took her there so I was hoping she would like it. When I made my final turn she gasped at the sky line of New York City. It was all lite up and just a crossed the river.

I parked and helped her out of the Jeep. She couldn’t believe how pretty it was. I held her hand and walked to the water. There was a pier jetting out into the water. Lucky for me there was no one else there at the time. So we had the pier to our self.

“How did you know about this” she asked?

“I came here with my kids when they have the fire works for Macy’s" I told her.

“It’s beautiful” she said.

“Not as beautiful as you look tonight Rebecca” I replied.

“OH you really are going to get lucky tonight Jerry” she said and we kissed. I pulled her into me and got stabbed by her purse. She pulled it out of the way and draped her arms around my neck. We kissed passionately. Our mouths open as our tongues played slowly with each other.

I had to tippy tippy toe to kiss her she was so much taller than me with her heels. We broke our kiss and hugged each other. I put my arm around her waist and we looked out to the city. I asked her if she was cold and she told me a little. I put my jacket around her shoulders and kissed her again.

20 minutes later we were heading to the steak house. The host tried to sit us by the front door but I told him that it wouldn't do it was to cold. Then he tried to sit us by the kitchen and again I told him that wouldn’t do it was to busy. He pointed to the corner and I said “that’s just right, thank you”.

We sat and we ordered a cocktail.

Rebecca and I talked about this and that while we held hands. The waiter came and took our order and we continued to just chat. I told Rebecca I was taking Mom…. Karen to the mall in the morning and asked if she would like to join us.

She told me that would be great “I have to pick up a few things”. I told her I didn’t know what time because I had to talk to her first.

Our meals were placed on the table and the waiter said that French word. (I can’t spell it but you know what I mean). When we finished we ordered another cocktail and just sat hand and hand at the table. It was now 10:30 so I requested the check and paid it with my card.

I helped Rebecca to her feet and kissed her right in front of everyone. I gave the host a tip and thanked him for the better table. The car hop got my Jeep. He helped Rebecca get in and helped me get in and I gave him a tip.

I turned the radio on very low and we held hands again on the way back to Rebecca’s house. I pulled my Jeep into the drive way and helped her out. I pulled her close and kissed her, a long passionate kiss.

We walked to the door. I opened it with my key and we stepped inside. After I closed and locked the door Rebecca was all over me. She held the sides of my head and kissed me pushing me against the door.

My head hit the door and she giggled into my mouth as we kissed. She pulled away from me and said “I told you you were going to get lucky tonight tiger”.

Rebecca pulled my dinner jacket off and it fell to the floor. I reached behind her and pulled the zipper to her dress down. It slid down her glorious body and lay on the floor below us. She stepped out of her dress and we walked to the stairs still kissing. We broke our kiss as her foot hit the bottom of the stairs.

I looked at her and started to laugh until I saw what she had underneath her dress. Black see threw bar and matching panties. A black pair of stockings that went up her thighs and a white garter belt. And a string of white pearls around her neck.

“OH my I think I died and went to heaven” I said.

Rebecca started to unbutton my shirt one button at a time. I stood there before her and couldn’t move. She pulled my shirt out of my pants and took it off and dropped in on the floor. Rebecca took my hand as she led me up to her room. She held my hands as she backed into her room. Rebecca hit the bed and took me down with her. We started to kiss again as she put her hands under us and opened my belt and pulled my zipper down.

I was leaning on my elbows so she could push my pants down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and lay down on top of her. We kissed some more with our tongues in each other’s mouth. Rebecca rolled me over and lay on top of me. Her hands were all over me and my hands were all over her.

I hugged her and unsnapped her bra. When she straddled my hips she took it off and threw it on the floor. She was grinding me. Moving up and down my hard dick. My silk underwear made it easy for her. She was moaning as I held her breast firmly in my hands.

She leaned down and kissed my nipple. She kissed my chest and belly. Moving down until she got to my underwear. Rebecca slid down and as she got between my legs. She hooked her fingers into the waist band pulled them out and pulled them down. The silk made them slide under my ass and down my legs.

My dick was hard and felt like steel. She put her hand on me and I moaned loud. “OH baby”. Rebecca stroked my hard dick and then kissed the pre cum flowing out of my dick.

“Mmmm I know you’re hot when I came taste you” she said as she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked the head into her warm wet mouth. I moaned again. Rebecca kissed and licked me for a long time. I was about to blow when she let me go with a pop.

She looked me straight in the eye and licked her lips still in between my legs. She started to lick my hairless balls. Taking one by one into her mouth and sucking them. She then did something she never did to me before. She pushed my legs up and kisses my hole. Rebecca kissed from the bottom of my balls down to my hole. She put her tongue into me and I moaned. Then followed her tongue with a finger.

She touched something inside me and I felt my dick tingle. She pushed her tongue and her finger into me like it was a little dick. I pushed my hips up to her to let her know how hot she had me.

I couldn’t take any more so I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to my mouth and kissed her.

When she broke the kiss she slides her panties down her smooth curves and straddled my hips. Rebecca touched my dick again and I shivered. She put me into her pussy and sat down. She was so wet we didn’t need any lube.

I played with her nipples then put my hands on her hips as she rode my hard hot dick. Up and down she rode slowly at first then when she started to get a rhythm she rode me faster and harder. I pulled her close to me and we kissed. Passion wasn’t the word. Exciting, hot an inferno.

She rode my dick in and out of her sweet pussy while kissing me. Rebecca threw her head back and sat straight on my hips. I could feel how deep I was in her. I thought my dick would come out of her mouth and spray me with my own seed.

“Oh Jerry Oh Jerry I’m cumming sweetheart fill me up baby fill me up with your baby seed” she moaned. “Give it to me honey”. “I want it all inside me” she said while increasing her speed up and down on my dick. I felt my balls tingle and I knew I was about to fill her up.

I pushed my hips up to meet her rhythm. “Here it come sweetie”. “Oh Jerry I can feel you inside me”. “Your baby seed is so hot inside my pussy” she said with her head back and her eyes closed.

When it was all over she dropped onto my chest. I put my arms around her and she moaned. When our breathing came back to normal well almost normal she said “I told you you were going to get luck tonight tiger”.

“No tiger” I said “Mr. Lucky”. She giggled as I kissed the top of her head and pulled her up to the top of the bed. I lay down on a pillow with me still inside her. I pulled up the covers and hugged her tighter. I felt my dick going soft as it slipped out of her. Rebecca rolled to my side and we cuddled as we went to sleep.

I doubt that no one read your story, but rather they were too busy with the the holidays to respond with comments.

Merry Christmas Abys

Yes you're probably right dyperaby...thank you Merry Christmas.

Eagle/Baby Jay

Eagle,

Thank you those great chapters. Merry Christmas to you and all your friends and family. Keep up the great work!

...just my .02 cents

I always like your 2 cents. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Eagle/Baby Jay

Saturday Morning

It was magic sleeping in Rebecca’s arms. I felt so warm and loved. I didn’t think anything would have made me wake up until morning but I was. I felt my legs being pushed up to my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Rebecca sliding a diaper under my hinny.

When she looked up and saw my eyes open she shushed me and told me to be still that Mommy wanted to make sure I didn’t have an accident in bed. She sprinkled baby powder in my diaper area pulled the diaper up in between my legs and taped the diaper nice a snug around my waist.

Rebecca crawled back into bed with me pulled the covers up to our waist. Shh baby she whispered as she pulled her nighty open. She took the back of my head and guided my lips to her nipple. With half closed eyes I sucked her nipple into my mouth and suckled on Mommy Rebecca’s nipple.

Mommy put her arm around me and pulled me close. The next thing I knew it was morning. I woke with my binky in my mouth and the other side of the bed was empty. I felt so warm and comfortable as I lied on my back wondering if the diaper change was a dream. When I reached down under the covers and put my hand in between my legs I found a wet diaper. It wasn’t a dream. Mommy made sure I didn’t wet the bed.

I laid there for 5 or 10 minutes when Mommy Rebecca came into the room. “Is my baby awake yet” she asked as she sat on the side of the bed next to me. She was already dressed and had her favorite apron on. Mommy reached under the sheet and put two fingers into my diaper as she smiled at me.

“Mmmm” she said “I guess Mommy did the right thing last night by putting her baby into a diaper so he wouldn’t wet the bed”. “Not that it would have matter”. “I would have cleaned us up anyway”.

“You were wonderful last night Jerry”. “Our little walk before dinner and the wonderful place you took me to”. “It only shows me that you’re my lover and my baby and I could have a tiger who loves his girlfriend or a little boy who loves his mommy”. Mommy took my binky out of my mouth and kissed me passionately. “I love you” she said when we broke the kiss and put the binky back into my mouth.

“I love you too” I replied with the binky in my mouth.

She laughed at how baby it sounded with my binky in between my lips.

Mommy told me it was time for a clean diaper but first it was time for her baby’s bath. Mommy got up and pulled the blanket down. She took my diaper off and threw it in the trash can next to her dresser. As she threw the diaper into the trash can she said “that was one of the things she wanted to buy when we go shopping with my sister today A Genie”. (That’s a diaper pail. I think)?

Mommy Rebecca took my hand and we walked to the bathroom. I was a little disappointed she didn’t carry me. I was starting to get use to that. I really like it.

Mommy ran the water in the tub. As we waiting for the tub to fill she sat on the cover of the John and sat me in between her legs on her lap.

I sat there total naked as she started to play with my pee pee and balls. “Your pee pee area and balls are so smooth” she said. “Just like a real baby”.

I started to get hard the moment she put her hand on my pee pee. I moaned when she touched me.

“Oh baby likes this does he” she asked? I moaned again. She put her hand up to the bathroom sink and put some liquid soap into her hand. With her other hand she took a few tissues. She rubbed the soap on my pee pee and balls and started to stroke me.

I moaned again.

“Mmmm” she said. “Does that feel good pumpkin” she asked?

I couldn’t answer. I still had my binky in my mouth. I was hoping my moans were telling her how much I loved to have her hands on me. (What she was doing was something new and I did love it)

She kissed my cheek and kept stroking. What a position I was in, sitting on her lap. My legs wide open, my arm around her neck and Mommy stroking my pee pee and I was sucking on my binky fast and hard.

“You going to be a good baby and cum for Mommy” she asked?

She didn’t have to ask twice because I shoot my load the moment she finished talking.

“Oh what a good baby” she said as my cum ran down her hand and wrist. “Good baby” she said again as she took the tissues and wiped her hand and wrist.

Mommy helped me up on rubber legs and helped me into the tub. I sat down and felt the warm water as she turned the water off.

Mommy washed her hands with the liquid soap on the sink. She bent down and started to wash my hair.

Mommy giggled at me and asked if I was OK. I guess I looked a little red.

I pulled my binky out of my mouth and said “Oh yes Mommy that was wonderful”. “You have to let me do that to you some time” putting my binky back into my mouth and smiling at her.

“Oh you naughty baby” she said as she continued to give me my bath.

As Mommy Rebecca washed me she asked me if I still felt the same about suckling on Mommy Karen.

I took my binky out of my mouth looked up at her and asked her why as she washed my pee pee and balls.

“I just wanted to know if you felt guilty about what happened” she said.

“No not at all”. “I told you she wasn’t you and it wasn’t sexual”. “I did it because she wanted to experience what it was like for a baby to suckle on her breast”. “I did it because I love her and she loves me as sister and brother and nothing more”.

“OK baby” she said. “That’s what I thought” she smiled at me and continued to give me my bath.

After my bath time was over she dried me and took me into the bedroom. With loving care she put a diaper on me and a shirt. The shirt had Bugs Bunny on the front. It barely covered my diaper.

When we walked into the kitchen she picked me up and put me in the high chair. Strapped me in and snapped the tray into place. Mommy took my binky out of my mouth and placed in on the tray. She tied a bib around my neck and walked over to the stove. When she came back she had a bowl of hot Farina and a sippy cup. Mommy placed them both on my tray and started to feed me. This Farina was different. It was cinnamon and apple and it was good.

When Mommy finished feeding me she wiped my hands and face. She took my face in her two hands and kissed me. It was hard kissing her back because my tray was in the way. But I did try.

“OK pumpkin” she said. “What time are we going shopping with Mommy Karen” she asked?

“I don’t know I have to call her up and let her know” I replied.

Mommy gave me the phone and asked me to call Mommy Karen and set the time.

One way phone conversation with Mommy Karen:

“Good morning Mommy Karen” I said into the phone.

“Yes Mommy I’ve been a good baby”.

“Yes Mommy we just ate breakfast”.

“I have to take my scooter and put it into storage today”. “It’s getting cold out”.

“No I’m not getting rid of it” saying it with a little attitude.

“No there not unsafe” getting madder.

“Hey Karen I’m 63 years old”. “I (she cut me off).

“Sorry Mommy”.

“OK 30 minutes”

“Yes Mommy”.

I hung up the phone and handed it to Mommy Rebecca.

“Oh boy” Rebecca said. “Sounds like someone is in trouble” smiling at me as she put the phone back in the cradle.

“Mommy Karen said 30 minutes” I said. “Is that OK” I asked?

“Yes baby that’s fine but we better get dressed” she said as she took the tray off the high chair and unstrapped the belt, picked me up and walked back into the bedroom.

As we walked back to the bedroom she said “you know scooters are dangerous”. “I think you should get rid of it too”.

Just when I was going to say something Mommy Rebecca pushed my binky into my mouth and held it there and started to giggle.

Saturday Afternoon another shopping trip to the mall.

Karen was waiting for us outside her house when we got there. She looked pissed. Karen got into the back and we headed off to the mall.

Rebecca and Karen talked as I drove. I knew I was in trouble because Karen didn’t say a word to me all the way there.

The first place the girls told me to go to was Baby’s R Us. I parked outside next to the fence thinking I could take a nap and no one would see me.

“I’ll wait here” I said.

Mommy Karen had other ideas. “No you’re coming with your mommy’s” she said as she and Rebecca got out of the Jeep. For sure I knew she was upset.

I tried to stay 10 steps behind them watching my “P’s” and “Q’s”. I didn’t want to get Karen more upset then she was. The first stop was to the diaper pails. (They are called genies) Both Mommies picked one up both in blue.

I overheard them talking about the high chair Rebecca had for me. Karen asked her where she got it. Then they saw me listening and stopped talking. They started to giggle.

The next isle was the binky section. I already have a binky I thought to myself. And besides it’s an adult binky not a real baby one. I saw them pick up two binkies and two what looked like straps and we started walking again.

“Will you keep up please" Mommy Karen said out load.

I got a little closer to the cart. But not fast enough because Mommy Karen grabbed my hand and told me to hold onto the cart.

“If you don’t behave I’ll put your little ass in the cart” Mommy Karen said. I heard Mommy Rebecca start to giggle and I saw Mommy Karen smile. I knew they were only teasing me. I hope!

As we walked up and down the clothing isle I heard Karen say to Rebecca as they came to some cute baby boys cloths. “Wouldn’t it be nice if we could get cloths to fit our baby”? They were size 1 year old and two year old.

Rebecca answered “but there is”.

“Where” Karen asked?

“On line, there’s lots of sites to dress our little one in” she replied.

“Good” Karen said. “You’ll have to show me when we get home”.

With that they kept picking up baby boys cloths and holding them up to me. I was as red as a beet.

They even picked up a few girls dresses. “Be nice if he was our baby girl, then we could dress him in pretty girl’s dresses, and ruffled pants” Karen said.

“Mmmm something to think about when we go on line later” Rebecca said giggling.

Again I hoped they were only teasing.

It was like they were thinking the same thing at the same time and together they asked me if I was wet? (Which I was). They both laughed.

I looked at them and told them “No”.

“Should we check” Rebecca asked Karen?

“No he better remember the last time he lied to us and what a spanking he got” Karen replied making sure I heard her.

“Well... Well maybe I’m a little wet” I said looking up at them and blushing.

Shopping was finally over and we left the store. We went next door to do some grocery shopping. This time when we stopped in the baby food section both Mommy’s started to pick out baby food and put them into the cart. I was holding the cart so I saw just about everything they bought. At least they were the big jars which I think meant they were for older babies.

Pretty soon we were on our way back to Karen’s house. I helped Karen and Rebecca carry everything into the house. I told them I had to go but they wanted to change my diaper before I left. By now I was soaked. I told them I didn’t have time and kissed them both on the cheek and drove to where my scooter was parked.

(If you want to know what happened when I was driving my new scooter to the place where I was going to store it you can read that story on this board “Mother Knows Best”.)

This is what happened after Karen and Rebecca found out about the accident which was the day after I got out of the hospital. They found out after I called a friend of mine to take my scooter to the place I was going to store it for the winter. He picked it up from the fire house by my house. Rebecca called him because I wasn’t answering my cell phone because I lost it at the accident.

Monday morning:

I was sleeping. I woke up when I heard my front door slam. I started to get out of bed when Karen and Rebecca came storming into the room.

“Oh baby baby are you OK” they both said sitting on the bed? One on one side the other on the other side. Hugging me and kissing me. They hugged me so tight I started to saying owe, ohh to let them know that I was in some pain.

They finally stopped hugging me and took notice that my hands were wrapped with bandages up to my elbows.

“Oh poor baby” Karen said.

Then it was like a barrage of questions from both of them not giving me a chance to answer any of them. So I lay back down and just listened.

“How do you feel”?

“When did you get out of the hospital”?

“Why didn’t you call us when you were in the hospital or when you got home?

“How are you going take care of yourself if your hands and finger are wrapped up?

“What’s that smell” Karen asked?

“Did baby do poop in his diaper” Rebecca asked?

Then I noticed my diaper was not only wet but dirty. I had pooped in my diaper.

I told the girls “Thank God the nurse put a diaper on me before I went home”. “I got home late Sunday afternoon and slept until now”. “The ambulance driver helped me open my door because my hands were useless”. “I took a few pain pills before going to bed so I was out like a light all night”.

“OK Rebecca” Karen said. “Let’s get our baby all cleaned up”. “Do you want to run the bath or take his diaper off” Karen asked? “Let’s shoot evens or odds for it” Rebecca said laughing.

“Evens” Karen said. One two three shoot. 3 fingers were showing. “I’ll run the water” Rebecca said laughing as she left the room.

“OK Karen” said as she pulled the sheet down. “Your legs are cut too” Karen said? Karen went over to my dresser and took the baby wipes and placed them on the bed. She started to remove my diaper as she said “I told you I would change your dipee no matter what surprise you gave Mommy”.

“Thanks Sis” I said.

Just then Rebecca came in with a wet wash cloth. They both started to was my hinny and get me cleaned up.

Both Rebecca and Karen started to remove all the bandages from my hands and legs.

“Wow” Rebecca said. “You really got hurt with your NEW SCOOTER didn’t you”?

“So are you going to get rid of that scooter” Karen asked as they helped me out of bed?

“NO” I yelled.

As they walked me to the bath room they both at the same time spanked each cheek of my ass HARD.

“Want to bet” Karen said.

I was going to had this chapter with the one before. But I was so tired after correcting what I posted here. I just went to sleep.

Anyway. It's short and I hope I hear from you if you liked it or not. If this part offends anyone I'm sorry. But it's still just MOTHERLY LOVE :wub: between a sister and her older brother.

Monday morning Con't

After Mommy Rebecca and Mommy Karen gave me a bath and cleaned my dirty little hinny they took me by the hands and took me back into my bed room. They carefully sat me on the bed. Rebecca took the baby powder from the top of my dresser and Karen opened the bottom draw of my dresser and pulled out a diaper and a pair of blue plastic pants.

Mommy Karen laid the diaper on the bed and Mommy Rebecca powdered it. They carefully helped me lay on the diaper and Mommy Rebecca pulled the diaper between my legs and taped it nice and tight around my waist. Mommy Karen put my right foot into one leg of the plastic pants and then my left. Carefully she pulled them up my legs and around my diaper making sure the diaper was not sticking out.

While Karen was putting my plastic pants on, Rebecca was fluffing up my pillows and leaning them both on the head board. They help me up to the head board and put my back against my pillows. Rebecca took some medical supplies out of the bag I received from the hospital and laid them on the bed.

Karen took clean pads and placed them on my hands. Then wrapped the ace bandage around my fingers and hands one at a time. Rebecca was doing the same with my legs. When they were done Rebecca pulled the sheet up to my waist and put my binky into my mouth. I noticed my binkie was a little smaller than my regular one and it had a strap on it. But it wasn't clipped to anything.

She smiled at me and told me she had to go. She had to be at work early in the morning. She told me Mommy Karen was going to stay with me to make sure I would be OK. Rebecca kissed me on the lips and said “I’ll see you tomorrow pumpkin.

I laid there for 10 or 15 minutes when Karen came into the room. She was carrying a tray. She placed it on my night stand reached over to adjust my pillows. Mommy Karen then took my binky out of my mouth and placed it on the tray. When she turned around she had a bib. She tried it around my neck and reached for something else from the tray. Mommy Karen smiled at me when she showed me the jar of baby food. Mommy started to feed me with a spoon.

I don’t know what it was but it wasn’t that good. I made funny faces as she put spoon after spoon into my mouth. Mommy was laughing as she continued to feed me. She would put the spoon into my mouth tilted the handle up and scrapped the food off the spoon with my upper lip. Then she would pick up whatever fell out of my mouth with the spoon. And put it back into my mouth.

I felt like a 1 year old being feed by is Mommy. Oh wait…that’s me. lol. Mommy talked to me in baby talk asking if I like my new menu. I couldn’t answer her because every time I tried she would put another spoon of food into my mouth.

While she was feeding me she mentioned my scooter. "Your not old enough to have a scooter" she said giggling.

Mommy started a second jar. This one I knew what it was. It was apply sauce. My Sister/Mommy Karen remembers a lot. I love apply sauce.

"Mommy Rebecca and I both agree you should get rid of the scooter". "You were very lucky your friend told us that you weren't killed".

Mommy finally gave me a chance to say something.

"First of all I am old enough to have a scooter". "Second....I'm not getting rid of it period".

"Weren't your mommy and you have to listen to us or you are going to be punished" Karen said.

"I don't care what you do to me". "I'm not getting rid of my scooter". "Case closed" I said.

With all the baby food she was feeding me I was getting thirsty. When she was finished feeding me she took a wash cloth and washed my face and hands.

Mommy picked up the tray and took it to the kitchen. I thought she would come back with a bottle of OJ but when she came in she didn’t have anything for me to drink. She must have seen the disappointment in my face.

“What’s the matter baby are you thirsty” she asked?

I knotted my head as she sat next to me on the bed resting her back on the head board. Mommy tapped her lap and I slowly and carefully slid up into her arms and across her lap. When I was comfortable she opened her blouse. Put her hand on the back of my head and guided my lips to her breast.

When her nipple touched my lips I opened my mouth and suckled her nipple. Mommy held me close as I closed my eyes and sucked. My diaper was tight but not because I had a boner. It was because Rebecca had put it on so well.

I was suckling on Mommies nipple when all of a sudden my tongue got wet. I opened my eyes and saw Mommy looking down at me with a smile.

“Now Mommy is complete” she said. “Mommy is really breast feeding her baby”.

I sucked a little harder as the sweet milk filled my mouth and my belly.

That must have been what Karen and Rebecca were talking about. “The prescription” I said to myself. Rebecca must have gotten Karen a prescription to produce breast milk.

Not having any children of her own. She felt completely like a Mommy as I continued to suckle happy that I could give this special gift to my Mommy.

When that breast was empty she switched my lips to the other. I fell asleep half way through the second one because I woke up in the morning with my binky in my mouth, lying on my back, the blanket covering me and my diaper soaked.

The rest of the week both Mommy’s rotated until I was able to take care of myself.