LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Age Did You Know?

Im sure this has probably been asked before but im new on here and im kinda intrested to find how many of you knew as early in life as I did that you liked diapers.

I mysef had a fixation with them from as far back as I can remember.

I was in and out of diapers until I was 8 years old. I had bowel incontinence. I had recieved medical intervention and this, although quite brutal treatment worked.(thats another story but it accounts for my liking for humiliation)

The time came where I didnt need them and I remember missing them quite alot. I remember the feeling of liking diapers from when I had to wear them. I didnt wear 24/7 back then but when ever my mother took me out anywhere I was diapered. I remember looking forward to going places just because I knew I would be diapered. When I think back I started liking diapers from maybe as far back as 5 years old.

At the time between 8 and 12 I stole diapers from anywhere I could, I even made make shift diapers out of rubish sacs and tissues. I could never understand why I liked them so much at that age. I thought I was the only person in the world who actually liked to not only wear diapers, but use them as well.

When i was about 12 I put a sexual conection with diapers and it all semed to click into place. From then on I have worn on and off until this very moment as I am thickly diapered in bed after a night shift... LOL.......

What are your tales of the beginings of your fetish?.... What made you like diapers and at what age do you think you started to like them?...

I remember being fascinated by the from a very young age, like four or five. I was an occasional bed wetter till I was ten or eleven and remember wanting diapers a few times. And I remember having some diaper punishment and humiliation fantasies at some point where I could not have been much older than six. The whole fetish came together when was about eleven and learned that astronauts wear diaper during launch and re-entry. I was quietly obsessed for a few years before I tried making some makeshift diapers with old underwear, paper towels and plastic bags. I was about thirteen when I got Internet access and combined with some new freedom with my mom going to school giving me some alone time I found Wetset and later DPF and worked up the courage to buy some Goodnites.

Somewhere around the time that I got out of them...which would be shortly after I was two years old.

Can't think of a time in my life when I didn't love them.

As far as I know there were no exceptional circumstances surrounding my potty training. I guess I was a little late for those days, but I doubt that was what instilled it in me.

this is something that has always been a part of my life. as a child i was a bedwetter and well still am. i would sneak my nieces diapers and wear them. when i got older and got some cash i started to go to the local store to get disposable adult diapers.

I've been told i was potty trained fairly early, and i never had any accidents after that (that i can remember at least) one of my first experience however was that episode of tom and jerry where tom gets babied. around that age i used to pretend that my white underwear where nappies, in secret. then a lot later around 14/15 my brother had his first child, which was when i borrowed my first nappy

as early as i can remember i liked diapers. when i was around 8 we moved and for some reason i forgot about them until i was around 12 or 13 and one day i just remembered. ever since then i have loved the feeling of a thick wet disposable diaper. my wife loves to diaper me, some nights when iv had a busy day and im not asking to be diapered shell do it anyway. that feels better than anything. she has developed a small diaper fetish. if shes having trouble having an orgasm shell start playing with the top of her wet diaper making it crinkle and that will usually finish her off.

Having been a bedwetter all my life, there has never been a time when I have gone without diapers for too long. I can recall with some clairity hating waking up to a wet bed. Diapers offered the feeling of security just knowing that I wouldn't have to deal with wet sheets and jammies in the morning.

• Like 1

I've been a closet DL as long as I can remember. I didn't know what a DL was at the time but I fit the description. I'd have to say since age seven I use to fantasize about wearing and as I got older, sexual fantasies were introduced. I didn't discover the fetish till 2008 and became an AB in 2009.

Pretty much my whole life, I have very vague memories of playing (not wearing) diapers at 3 or 4, based on the age of my brother. My feelings geared up big time at 6 when my Grandma diapered the neighbor girl after an accident. Was always sneaking peaks at friends house that had younger siblings, never the actual child, but I was facilitated with the sights & smells that a box of pampers brought. I was never a bedwetter, but kind of wanted to be. I even considered wetting my brothers bed so mom would diaper him, (and I would have them in the house) but vever resorted to that.

I didn't wear any until I was 11 or 12. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I would video tape shows that were likely to have diaper commercials (soap operas & game shows) I collected magazine articles and ads (they went in my first purge) had a few cartoons and made my own pasties with actual paper and glue. basically I was doing a lot of the things ab/dl continue to do online. I had many interesting conversations with girls growing up, some I steered in that direction, others just kind of popped up. Pretty sure my parents and older sister had some idea of my proclivities but it was never a big issue either.

At about 20 I discovered DPF and went online and searched out diapers sites at 29-30. I introduced the lifestyle to my then wife and a couple of girlfriends.

Even though I have no recollection of those days, I learned from my mom later, My sister was easy to potty train, my brother was easy to potty train, but I was the hardest I didn't care if I got changed or not and had no interest in wanting to train (though I was still trained early on today's scale)> I have had a few binge and purges in my my life and I go through fazes where I were more or less than other times. but really when you break it down I have been a DL at least since I was probably 18-20 months old. I am sure I will be a DL the day I die.

I just sorta stumbled into diapers, I was never that interested in diapers, but I have always been in love with footed sleepers.

Then one thing led to another and now I have another fetish besides my long underwear and sleeper fetish, I do enjoy diapers more often because I have the whole summer to wear them without being noticed.

I think there's different stages which were based on my understanding of the world, what I was doing etc.

Dunno when I was potty trained - never asked my parents - and I still have no idea why but at the age of around 8 I took a pampers nappy from a just-opened pack when a relative's toddler came to stay one weekend. The years after that consisted of home-made nappies using socks, towels, even plastic bags to get the crinkle! But because they weren't the real thing I never "went" in them. The only nappies I'd get during my teenage years were the one's taken from relatives changing bags when they came to visit.. I know.. but the shame wasn't a factor then, my needs were overpowering :whistling: .

I was a bedwetter until about 17 years old, and didn't get any choice in how it was handled; just plastic undersheets all the way. I longed for something other than waking up to smelly, cold wet sheets and bedclothes every day, but being young and naive I wasn't aware they made nappies to fit older kids & adults until about 15. By that time the frequency was becoming less and less.

It wasn't until I could drive at 18 that I occassionally plucked up the courage to buy the largest size pampers & huggies available. Then once I got a bank card at 21 I started buying adult nappies online.

Since then things have just escalated, and since getting my own place, even more so.

Up until 3 or 4 years ago I never imagined it would be possible, but here I am now, spoilt for choice on which nappy to wear ^_^

It wasn't necessarily diapers but peeing in general in places other than the potty ever since I was really little. I would go in the grass with my bathing suit on, outside behind our neighbor's doghouse, behind big rocks, and then later experiment with towels down my pants. Didn't have access to diapers then. I always loved the feeling of letting my bladder fill way up, then letting go in naughty places but the diapers is by far the BEST!!!!!I just love the Abenas because they hold so much and I don't have to worry about changing much. Sometimes I like to pee a little bit when I'm out and I'll use a pull up. Those are fun! Love the feeling of warm pee against my skin with the bulk of a diaper. It's orgasmic!!!!!!!

My standard joke is that about ten minutes after I was out of diapers, I started regretting it.

Actually, it was probably more like a year. I potty trained at (or a little before) the age of two, according to my mom, and I was about three when I developed a fascination with babyhood. I couldn't remember what it felt like to be a baby, and I really wanted to remember. It frustrated me intensely that I couldn't just go back and experience it over again so I could remember it better. But I thought about the subject a lot, trying to remember, trying to imagine. I never stopped.

I'm not sure when I realized those feelings weren't exactly "normal" and that I was in some sense different from other people. Definitely by the time I was five. A girl on the playground was taunting me one day and said "you wear diapers!", and though I didn't, I felt this tremendous shock of humiliation anyway because I secretly wanted wear them, and I reckoned that was even worse.

The sexual feelings started to emerge when I was about eight--fantasies that I'd play in my head that made me feel good in a weirdly intense way. I didn't recognize them as sexual at the time, because I didn't know anything about sex, but later on it was obvious that they were.

When I was about eleven, I happened to see an afternoon talk show in New York where some guy was talking about men who like to act like babies, and that's when I knew I wasn't the only one. Unfortunately he was also talking about what a serious mental disorder it was, and that scared me deeply and convinced me that I had to keep this an absolute secret for the rest of my life. Took a long time to even start to get over that.

I think I was 20, and engaged to the woman I'm married to now, when I found her copy of My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday, and learned from it that 1) people with weird fantasies aren't necessarily sick and 2) my fiancée was a woman who had no problem reading about weird fantasies and might not be too shocked to find out that I had one. So I slowly and fearfully spilled the beans, and sure enough she took it fine.

• Like 1

For me I never wanted out of diapers. I was potty trained around three ('74ish) and I remember a brief period of wearing for bed. My memory is of getting up and going to my parents room and asking my Mom to change my diaper. I remember her telling me no, that she would get me dressed that I didn't wear diapers during the day anymore. I still remember the frustration that accompanied being told no.

Sometime no too long after, once I wasn't even wearing at night I remember laying in bed obsessing about the diapers that were still in my dresser. I had been raised in cloth and rubber pants (Don't know if they were really rubber pants or if thats what my parents called plastic pants - ala all tissue is kleenex) but my mom switched to disposables for nighttime use although I am not sure why. Well I was enamored with disposables (still am) and I knew there were Kimbies in my dresser. I knew I couldn't wear it or I'd get in trouble, but I just wanted to handle it so I tried to diaper my 'Dapper Dan' I very seriously told him he was now 'Diaper Dan'. I made too much noise and got busted, in trouble for being up when I was supposed to be trying to go to sleep and in trouble for playing with the diaper.

I was so obsessed with Diapers and stuff, I named my first puppy after the kid in one of the Kimbies commercials. To this day my Mom (lost my dad a couple of years ago) still talks about how as a child a I was so facinated by commercials and would stop what I was doing to watch them. True enough - I guess she never noticed they were usually diaper commercials.

I remember being fascinated by the from a very young age, like four or five. I was an occasional bed wetter till I was ten or eleven and remember wanting diapers a few times. And I remember having some diaper punishment and humiliation fantasies at some point where I could not have been much older than six. The whole fetish came together when was about eleven and learned that astronauts wear diaper during launch and re-entry. I was quietly obsessed for a few years before I tried making some makeshift diapers with old underwear, paper towels and plastic bags. I was about thirteen when I got Internet access and combined with some new freedom with my mom going to school giving me some alone time I found Wetset and later DPF and worked up the courage to buy some Goodnites.

My story pretty much to a tee, except the goodnights. I really liked (and still do) the old fashioned, plastic backed disposable pampers, with that unforgettable, baby diaper smell... OMG!! I wish those came in adult large - I would buy a pallet full!!! :thumbsup:

I think I was 20, and engaged to the woman I'm married to now, when I found her copy of My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday, and learned from it that 1) people with weird fantasies aren't necessarily sick and 2) my fiancée was a woman who had no problem reading about weird fantasies and might not be too shocked to find out that I had one. So I slowly and fearfully spilled the beans, and sure enough she took it fine.

Thats awesome! Mine joined me. :)

My earliest diaper fantasy came around the age of 7, when I took my younger brothers diapers and tried them. Nothing happened after that until the age of 12. I would then my single diapers from Wal-Marts bathrooms for 50 cents. In my teens, I tried Goodnights when they first came out. In high school I finally discovered Depends (which actually fit) and from then on it has been an on going thrill. A few years ago, my mom told me I had a hernia when I was 2. I was forced to potty train early so a surgery could be done. This could be the cause of my fetish, just wanting to make up for stolen diaper time.

Wow....... What an excelent responce..... This is my first thread and I would like to thank everybody for taking the time to reply.... my girlfriend didnt realise she liked nappies until she was 17 and to be honest, I thought I was the only 1 who knew from such an early age..... You nice people have really given me an insight....

I was a bed wetter while growing up, so goodnites or pull-ups were the first answer. One night though, while attending a sleepover at my cousins my aunt instructed me to get ready for bed. The code phrase that every bed wetter knows. I went to cousins room to get my pull-up from my bag. The goodnite was nowhere to be found. I ended up putting on my jammies with no protection. Upon reentering the room, my aunt asked if I was all ready for bed. I replied yes and laid down. The next morning I woke up, totally soaked. After my aunt discovered that I had lied too hear, she grabbed me and took me to my cousins room, placed me on the changing table, and introduced me to my first luvs. I was upset, being diapered and all for the whole next day, but that day the love was born.

The bed wetting continued and I eventually grew out of the goodnites. Thats when both my mom and I were introduced to our first depends fitted brief. I remember the night. It was in the evening, and I instructed my mom that I was out of my night gear. She said ok and then asked if I needed anything at the store. You will later find out this is how she suckered me into going with her. So off we went to Wal-Mart. We entered the store and headed straight to the baby diaper aisle, thats where they kept the pull-ups. We entered the aisle and I spotted the bag immediately, located on the top left at the end of the aisle, just where they always kept them. I pointed them out to my mom, and she told me to hold up for a second, thats when I knew something was up. My mom continued to scan the aisles but she did not pick up any of the packs. I was getting restless, being a 12 year old boy and spending an unduly amount of time in the diaper aisle. Eventually my mom went and found a sales person, whom she asked where she might find protection for larger children. The sales lady directed us to the pharmacy, she said we would find what we needed there. Coincidentally and unfortunately, my moms friend was the current pharmacist on staff. The conversation started with idle chit chat, then my mom got right down to business and asked where she could find some protection. The lady asked what size and my mom told her. It didnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the protection was for me, so she definitely knew we were there for me. She pointed us to the "protection" and my mom and I walked over. I tried not to look to interested in the diapers. My mom picked up the diaper styled briefs first, this excited me. She ended up putting down the fitted briefs and choose the pull-up style ones. I figured if I was gonna be wearing diapers, I might as well get some real ones, so I suggested that reason to her. I told her the other one fit loose, I was small so it was believable. She asked me which ones I wanted. I hesitated for a second, then grabbed straight for the fitted briefs. She examined the pack and said, these have tapes just like diapers, you dont want the underware style. She responded quickly after, well I guess thats fine, it does not make a difference to me. She then placed the briefs in the cart and we checked out. That night, the first night i would ever wear adult diapers, I was extremely excited on the car ride home, but little did I know the hurdle that lied ahead in the form of a diaper inspection later that night by mom, in order to ensure no leaks occur.

I stopped wetting the bed when I was about 12, but my sister still was wearing goodnites at the time. That's when I started being fascinated by them. Then I remember on MTV's Loveline there was a girl talking about her boyfriend enjoying wearing diapers. That's when I really wanted to get some. Finally when I was about 14 or 15 I got the courage to walk over to the grocery store to buy some goodnites of my own. And I've been hooked for the past 10 years.

I remember that by age 5 I rationalized that the best thing for me would be wearing diapers to bed. I couldn't help wetting the bed and this went on until my early teens. By age 7 my thoughts/fantasies included a girl in my class who knew how to put diapers on a baby, putting a diaper on me because it was the smart thing to do. When I was about 12 I tried making a diaper using towels and a trash bag. It didn't work well and I didn't know what to do with it if I did wet it.