LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Ejaculating Feel In A Diaper As Opposed To A Condom?

• So, how does it feel to ejaculate in a diaper as opposed to a condom?
  • And what's it like to masturbate in diapers? (I tried a long time ago; it doesn't seem to work as well as with condoms & boxers.)

Can't be beat

Oooooo :huh: maybe THATS why I need to wear glasses :blush:

Guess I better knock that sh*t off

or get a seeing eye dog :roflmao:

Do not complain, I needa a hearing aid, too

Guest Poopy Wipes

I just usually do it into a dirty tshirt. Found out don't do it on light shirts though, apparently cum does stain. Never had problems with black shirts, so just make sure to use a black dirty tshirt.

If I do cum in my diaper I just don't worry about cleanup. Usually just fall asleep in the wet cum filled diaper. It is a bit sticky, but I just let my morning shower take care of that.

ROFL, dude just do it and you will find out the difference, lolz. :screwy:

Eew. You sleep in a diaper you cum into?

That's.....disgusting man. Weird. But each their own, I guess. If it makes ya happy.

Eew. You sleep in a diaper you cum into?

That's.....disgusting man. Weird. But each their own, I guess. If it makes ya happy.

Thank God he's been banned again, but seriously, isn't this the Pot calling the Kettle black?

hahahah daddy will use socks or underwear... when i do laundry i always scream EWWWWWW when i find them under his side of the bed!!!

I don't know why but this is funny to me along with this whole thread. I could never imagine leaving any of my clean up rags no matter what they are just on the floor or under the bed. I'd never do that to you Sarah rofl.

Thank God he's been banned again, but seriously, isn't this the Pot calling the Kettle black?

I had a feeling it was him. He had the same age (Mistake on his part) and same arrogant/rude writing style. (And his previous name was a give-away)

Sorry for derailing. Just wanted to reply to him.

i love having a hard on in my diaper, but always cut a little hole to let it out the first to "take care of ma business". cant seem to work it in there. and to the "physically challenged" ladies, you can cum too, it just takes a little more work. but more importantly, as far as clean up goes, am i really the only person that just keeps some tissues in my room to clean up and throw out my donations?

Guest rosemonde10

I can't personally provide a real response to the question, since I physically don't know. However I just had to say I enjoyed reading this topic. It seems like it would be very cumbersome to have a penis. I don't know how ya'll do it.

I can't personally provide a real response to the question, since I physically don't know. However I just had to say I enjoyed reading this topic. It seems like it would be very cumbersome to have a penis. I don't know how ya'll do it.

It just cums with the territory *shrug* :whistling:

I don't know how ya'll do it.

Step 1: Pull your pants down.

Step 2: Take off your underwear.

Step 2: Jerk it off.

It's that easy!

Guest rosemonde10

My previous comment was misinterpreted.

"I don't know how ya'll do it" was referring to "I don't know how you live with a penis, it seems like it would get in the way alot", not "I don't know how you jack off".

LOL.

I don't know how you guys live with penises. I would get terribly angry a lot at having a huge stick between my legs decided to turn to steel at random parts of the day. Rephrased: it would suck to have a "horny indicator stick" pup up every time I got horny. It's like one of those thermometers ya pop in a turkey. The red part comes out when it is done.

I personally would hate having a "horny meter" stick in my pants.

Diaper: try it and see if you like it!

Condoms: I've masturbated with condoms often. They are lubricated, and make clean-up a breeze. I think all young people should practice this method if for no other reason than so when the time comes to use a condom for real you are comfortable and knowledgeable about putting it on and don't look like a bumbling idiot try to tame a snake.

• 4 weeks later...

For all those guys using a condom to jerk off, i have a way to save a lot of money.

Buy a box of latex gloves, in holland they cost 3 euro's for a box of 100.

Then by your own choise you can either come 50 or a hundred times!

Keep the gloved hand around the top when you feel you are going to peak, grab the edge of the glove and pull it over leaving part of your fingers and thum in (you wil find out why the first time).

then you close the edge round the shaft (other hand).

Afterwards let it flow to one of the fingers and ty a knot before disposing.

For lubrication use 2-3 drops of vegtable oil applied on top (or even inside if your hard core) of your pole.

Don't use chili oil or at least make a thin mix with another oil, thats fun too (but not inside).

I prefer peanut oil in old school glass eye drippers placed at convenient places.

It can be 15-20 times cheaper.

And that leaves you with more money to buy noisy bulging diapers or some stealthy pull-ups 007 would use (he can get them in any color from Q) :) .

We can help each other in this economical crisis.

Quit a post i hope it is not to extreme or to far off topic.

But i just hate to see money go to waist.

Guest Saturnine

Diapersndck: what's up with your apparent fascination with messing? You are like including it somehow in every post you make, no matter the forum.

Masterbation in a diaper is better than in a condom for various reasons. Primarily, masterbation in a condom is restrictive and not fun because it limits sensation. Masterbation in diapers is awesome because there's room for physical movement, the material is soft and erotic touching the penis, and you can go all out and not care about having the cum spray the walls because the cum stays in the diaper, which also somewhat absorbs the cum, eliminating the cleanup somewhat. It also helps to have a short penis because the tip stays inside the diaper at all times and I don't have to worry about the snake peeking it's head above ground.

wait.... youre not supposed to just eat the cum for clean up? *guilty blush* i swear its how i was taught to do it! absolutely zero clean up, and the only evidence is your breath

You were taught how to do this? I thought masturbating was supposed to be a trial and error thing?

"It also helps to have a short penis because the tip stays inside the diaper at all times and I don't have to worry about the snake peeking it's head above ground."

and that right there is why im jealous, if i aim my member up, it comes out the top. thats why i have him aimed down whenever im diapered, first few times i wore one i aimed it up, and pissed out the top soaking my chair. and trying to jerk off something your sitting on, not that easy. "well endowed", well for the ladies, crappy for a diaper. damn misnomers