LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Get Excited In A Poopy Diaper Or The Fact Of Thi King About One.

PLastic:

Aw you misunderstood me. I did not entirely rule out masterbation in poopy diapers for me. I said the afterglow (post orgasm) DOES make you feel pretty lousy and terrible with the whole "why did I just jizz in my shit" thing. But that doesn't mean I dont' do it. Not as often as you probably, but sometimes I do.

I'm not part of the normal sex brigade and I don't mean to toss my weight around.

Well, you've contradicted yourself. Your last post clearly states both "I don't get sexually excited in a poopy diaper," and "I get excited non-sexually." Now you're saying you do sometimes get excited to the point of orgasm by being in a poopy diaper. Which is it? As far as I understand it, an orgasm is always a sexual thing. I've never heard of a non-sexual orgasm.

Although I agree with you that I do sometimes feel as you stated -- "damn, I just masturbated while sitting in my own shit!" -- I also sometimes feel, "Oh, I needed that," and, despite the arduous clean-up, that it was entirely worth it.

Anyway, no worries.

He is most likely one of Wetnmessy247's many troll accounts.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That kid needs to get a life.

Exactly what I was thinking! Anytime someone new pops up on here and starts talking a load of immature, unbelievable nonsense about pooping, we know who it really is. He's one sad, sad young man with nothing else to do with his time than annoy us.