LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Get Excited In A Poopy Diaper Or The Fact Of Thi King About One.

My first orgasm involved a woman I knew. No diapers or sh&t. Just a normal orgasm with a normal woman.

Well, gee, aren't YOU friggin' special? I've done that too. Loads of times. And, like you, I like to be totally clean while having normal, run-of-the-mill sex.

If you don't like the "disturbing" things you read here, get off the sub-forum. I'm not Wet&Messy or SuperDuperMessy or whatever that ass-clown is calling himself. I described what I sometimes like to do in private. There are people out there who do love pants pooping, but they're not total scat fetishists. You probably find it hard to believe that I have limits, but I absolutely do.

If you can't understand messing for sexual reasons and don't like it, then don't pick me apart for it. :badmood:

• Like 1

Goden you seem really super sensitive. Step back and enjoy life, bro. Don't let things get to you like they apparently do.

Anyway, I'm not a scat fetishiest, but if you took the time to read this subforum like I do then you would know I've had a sleeping problem as of late and have resorted to messing in bed before falling asleep to help me get the 8 hours I require. So I have a little knowledge about sh&t, thank you very much.

It's a little arrogant to tell me to get out because I am not a scat fetishist. Keep in mind Goden that many people read these forums every day and some venture out to post, yet most don't and only read. Keep in mind that if everyone who had any interest in poop at all decided to up and post, you would probably be extremely angry at how many have different views. The world is a big place with many different people, and it's arrogant to require everyone to live by your own estblished sense of life. Self centered? Yes, probably. I also see some others have some issues with your "get the hell out" type of commenting. It's unpretty and unflattering, considering the context of the forum itself is sh&t and the thread itself is about masterbating in a pile of sh&t.

Think of others. I don't have the exact views, but I do mess for reasons already stated. I have just as much business here as the next person who has ever pooped in his or her life. It's unflattering acting like a board Nazi telling people to get out because you have slightly altered views. I have a right to be in here, and have a thing for messing as well.

Maybe go play with your blocks....If jrking off in your fecal material won't, at least go play with some blocks. :girlbaby:

Goden is not the self-centered or arrogant one. YOU are. You're coming in here telling us what we should or shouldn't do or say and acting like YOU'RE the very definition of normal.

If you're having problems at night by messing yourself, and you're not doing it deliberately, then share your stories on the INCONTINENCE sub-forum. Stop bashing the stinky, squishy & proud crowd. We were all disgusted by Wet&Messy as you were -- does that not tell you something? But if you can't understand messing for AB or DL purposes, would you please stop acting like a prick and negatively commenting here. You find it "disturbing." We get it! Now STFU about it.

• Like 1

Saturnine, let me apologize with respect to the tone in my last couple of posts. You are, of course, welcome on this sub-forum to discuss how much better you sleep with a messy diaper. This would appear to be the place in which to discuss that. I'm just asking you to respect the things we talk about here.

As has been mentioned in this thread already by others, pooping in a diaper and squishing it around a bit is a turn-on for some of us. That's why this is called the "Stinky, Squishy & Proud" sub-forum. It was created for us to talk about (among other things) the sexual allure a lot of us diaper-poopers feel toward a messy diaper and all the aspects that come with it (err, no pun intended there), without sickening others in the main Our Lifestyle Discussion category. Everyone knows what this sub-forum engenders; that's why those who don't like poop or poopy activities don't come in here. A lot of us aren't pure scat fetishists; we are diaper-poopers and there is a difference.

I feel that you have taken a very high-minded attitude toward me and others based on this sexual feeling toward messiness. For most of us, it's a PRIVATE part of our sexuality -- just a part. It does not encompass our entire lives -- sexual or otherwise. You are deeply mistaken if you think otherwise about me. You're talking to a married man. I have had more than my fair share of "normal" sex. And, before you get smart, we have a perfectly normal relationship. I repeat, my poopy activities are done on my own, in private, when I've got the house to myself. I do not involve my wife in it at all.

If you don't like the thought of someone masturbating while sitting in a pooped-in diaper, then don't think about it. Ignore those kind of posts. That sort of thing comes with this territory. Talk about what you want to talk about and live and let live! I shouldn't have to encounter negativity in a place that was designed for me to chat about the eroticism of pooped-in diapers.

I share your disgust at SuperDuperMessy / Wet&Messy. We all do. He is pathetic for trolling with his awful stories, and it's unthinkable if what he writes about himself is true. But you two share something in common. He always got on others' backs with negative remarks if they wrote about poop play in a sexual light. He always wrote that he couldn't understand that, that for him it was all about comfort and just simply wanted to be in his poop all the time, anywhere and everywhere. Yet he had the colossal nerve to criticize anyone who got excited by pooping their diaper for just a bit of play. Same high-minded, I-know-best attitude. That's just one thing I hated about him and it's what I've begun to resent about you.

I wouldn't call what I do a "lifestyle." Not at all. It's just something I do, every now and then, when I've got the time and ability to. End of. Is it weird? Sure it is. But it is what it is. I fully admit to this being a fetish, but it's one, as a DL, that I'm going to enjoy. And I shouldn't have to worry about being judged harshly by anyone in a sub-forum created for the stinky & squishy crowd.

I hope I've made myself clear here. I don't want to be angry with you nor do I want to suggest that you have no right to be here in this sub-forum. Just please knock it off with the holier-than-thou attitude. At the end of the day, you still have poop in your diaper as I do. And I certainly don't poop myself every night.

• Like 2

This is not the only thread were he is acting all high-and-mighty. 

How am I being "sensitive"? You're here, in a messing forum, writing as if you're above everyone else because you're "normal".

If you don't like the subject of the sub-forum, get out. Stop filling the place with your rubbish about being above it all and your negativity towards messing.

I'd really like for him to explain how exactly it's normal to poop his diapers every night and spend 8 hours in them. Normal? He ought to have a talk with his doctor about his unique method of getting to sleep. He'd be lucky if he wasn't immediately written up for a psych referral.

Yet I'm branded "disturbing" and "extreme" just because I get a private sexual thrill out of pooping my diapers -- which I do only once or twice a month and don't spend more than an hour, at the absolute most, in them.

He's just another know-it-all who sees any deviation from straight, woman-on-back, man-on-top sex as "extreme." I don't understand why anyone would poop themselves if not for a sexually kinky reason, but I didn't come down on him for it.

He talks a good game about others not wanting to own up to reality and himself being a pragmatist, so let's see what he has to say here, besides the usual puerile, "calm down, go sit in your own shit"-type comments.

Guest Saturnine

PLease don't put words in my mouth. I don't sleep in a messed diaper every night, and I don't always get 8 hours. I do it sometimes, and most times get a few hours at best which is more than I get normal nights.

I accept your apology for being kind of arrogant towards me. It was unwarranted a bit.

I could not go to my docotr and explain my miracle sleep drug and make it seem normal because nothing about our lifestyle is normal and the reason we have to hide is because it isn't normal and just a little wild animal-like. Including me. We are a species with the brain capacity to invent machines that discard our fecal matter in a way we don't have to deal with it, yet most of us including me prefer to forego that invention to poop ourselves with pleasure. SO abandoning this intellect of using the man made toilet to be in contact with our feces does make us like animals in a way, as monkeys don't have a choice to get their poop on their bodies and we do. No we aren't monkeys, but the mentality is similar. I am a college educated graduate student with a nice apartment and nice things and mess myself all over at night to sleep. You are a married man with children who poops himself for pleasure. We are on the same level you and I, and we are both animals in a way that we choose to do this stuff. Escpecially you since you have kids. It's in no way normal for a man with children and responsibilities to get horny from feces but you do.

It's all a strange world that we all just cosmically happen to live in together.

PLease don't put words in my mouth. I don't sleep in a messed diaper every night, and I don't always get 8 hours. I do it sometimes, and most times get a few hours at best which is more than I get normal nights.

I accept your apology for being kind of arrogant towards me. It was unwarranted a bit.

I could not go to my docotr and explain my miracle sleep drug and make it seem normal because nothing about our lifestyle is normal and the reason we have to hide is because it isn't normal and just a little wild animal-like. Including me. We are a species with the brain capacity to invent machines that discard our fecal matter in a way we don't have to deal with it, yet most of us including me prefer to forego that invention to poop ourselves with pleasure. SO abandoning this intellect of using the man made toilet to be in contact with our feces does make us like animals in a way, as monkeys don't have a choice to get their poop on their bodies and we do. No we aren't monkeys, but the mentality is similar. I am a college educated graduate student with a nice apartment and nice things and mess myself all over at night to sleep. You are a married man with children who poops himself for pleasure. We are on the same level you and I, and we are both animals in a way that we choose to do this stuff. Escpecially you since you have kids. It's in no way normal for a man with children and responsibilities to get horny from feces but you do.

It's all a strange world that we all just cosmically happen to live in together.

Actually, I was apologizing for sounding so irate, not for being arrogant. You seem to love pawning that word off on others without looking yourself in the mirror.

And what's with this "with children" crap? I don't have children. Can't stand the awful larvae-stage humans. We are very much without children and very much the happier for it.

Guest Saturnine

Hmm. I'm not sure WHO I was directing that to. I forgot. Ha.

I'm happy that some who choose to do this lifestyle with poop don't want children. Why? I just do.

Well...not having children allows one to be messy a lot. ALOT. And not have to worry about kids finding their father siting in his poop. Talk about sadly embarassing.

Hmm. I'm not sure WHO I was directing that to. I forgot. Ha.

I'm happy that some who choose to do this lifestyle with poop don't want children. Why? I just do.

Well...not having children allows one to be messy a lot. ALOT. And not have to worry about kids finding their father siting in his poop. Talk about sadly embarassing.

You speak as if Self-control is a unknown concept to us.

We know when to draw the line.

Didn't I say earlier that I don't consider the occasional diaper-pooping I do a "lifestyle"? Jeez, man, it's once or twice a month, and no more than an hour on such occasions. An occasional kink, yes, but hardly worthy of the term "lifestyle." I wouldn't even call what I do frequent, so how is it a lifestyle? Maintaining a normal marriage outside of my occasional private kinkiness -- that's my lifestyle.

Yeah, I agree about it being not the best thing in the world for kids to witness their dad even wearing a diaper, never mind a poopy one. But if I did have kids, I'd be sure to confine my activity to a time and place when I knew they were unlikely to bother me. Locks on doors are always a handy thing too. No kid wants to see their parents having sex either, and that's "normal" activity!

Guest Saturnine

Plasticbutt you say locks come in handy...?

Well, to continue pooping yourself while you also hve kids, the doorlock can only have two functions:

A.) You lock the kids out of the house so they can't see their father poopy in diapers.

B.) You let the kids in, but lock an interior room so they can't get in. In this case, things are tricky because if you lock youself up they are going to wonder jsut what the hell their father is doing. And you know poop is incredibly stinky so if you locked yourself up, if they couldn't see you, they definately would smell you. And it couldn't be mistaken for anything else because feces has a very specific odor than can't be misinterpreted as something else.

Really, when it comes to having children and you don't want them to see their father sh*tting himself in a diaper, then it's best to not be poopy at all anymore because barracading yourself in a room is suspicious behavior; especially if the person locked behind the door starts smelling up the house really awful. Little children are more aware fo their surroundings but are unable to communicate what they know. This is common psychology they understand but cannot convey. So while it would seem the rugrats would be too retarded to put one and one tgether, they wold know all too well what their own daddy was doing locked up in a room.

Plasticbutt you say locks come in handy...?

Well, to continue pooping yourself while you also hve kids, the doorlock can only have two functions:

A.) You lock the kids out of the house so they can't see their father poopy in diapers.

B.) You let the kids in, but lock an interior room so they can't get in. In this case, things are tricky because if you lock youself up they are going to wonder jsut what the hell their father is doing. And you know poop is incredibly stinky so if you locked yourself up, if they couldn't see you, they definately would smell you. And it couldn't be mistaken for anything else because feces has a very specific odor than can't be misinterpreted as something else.

Really, when it comes to having children and you don't want them to see their father sh*tting himself in a diaper, then it's best to not be poopy at all anymore because barracading yourself in a room is suspicious behavior; especially if the person locked behind the door starts smelling up the house really awful. Little children are more aware fo their surroundings but are unable to communicate what they know. This is common psychology they understand but cannot convey. So while it would seem the rugrats would be too retarded to put one and one tgether, they wold know all too well what their own daddy was doing locked up in a room.

Dude ... you are taking this particular topic way too seriously. I was, as it so happens, thinking of an interior room within the house.

If you want to stretch this scenario out, then here's my thought: Most fathers have dens and for good reason -- a place to get away from the wife and kids for a while. A father could be doing anything in there, kicking back in his chair with his newspaper, doing bills, staring at the moon out the window. Anything! Aassuming our father in question here was any kind of father at all, he would have already laid down some strict filial rules, one such being "Don't disturb Daddy when he's in this room. Just do your mother a favor and let me know when supper's ready." This, as opposed to some wimp who lets their kids do whatever they like and run riot because they can't be bothered "burdening" their "little angels" with rules and letting them know, very early on, that life is full of rules and that they'd better learn to adapt in order to grow up to be a properly functioning member of society.

Our father in question might simply have to give it up if he had the misfortune of having kids with absolutely nothing better to do than constantly wonder what daddy's up to, the poor f***er.

• Like 1

thanks for the support guys, Saturnine made me feel i was on the wrong forum.

Well there was a bit of insecurity on my part too.

It feels great to finaly share that secret i had to carry around for 34 years.

And i am actualy glad it didn't happen with a woman\girl(i was 13) the first time it did.

just think "hold on dear, someting strange happened with my dick" :D .

Followed by "what is that white stuf dripping out of you? " :roflmao: .

Now that would be embarrassing.

Well i am more than OK with my first one, even if it was a bit extreme.

I still get exited thinking of, wearing and using them and the happy ending that comes with it.

And it will stay my private hobby probably for the rest of my life.

And where back on topic again.

Guest farenhyte452

i get excited in a poopy diaper and get excited thinking about being in a poopy diaper and get excited making a poopy diaper. sit on the floor and rock back and forth on a poopy lump to get the squishy all around and make the diaper as brown as physically possible. i intentionally give myself diarrhea to encourag runny poo into diapers and when i do make bbay poopy and scoot on floor like a real baby and turn my diaper seat really brown almost see-through brown and what's left i use my hands to shift the poop to the front in the diaper and rub my genitel area and ballsack and hide my penis in the poop. when the entire diper is browned out and lmost see through the remaining poop i let leak out the front of the diaper onto the floor and i roll in the rest to be a naughty baby. when i am poopy i think of a real baby making poopy and i get excited and hot thinking about resh little poop slipping out of a bby's bottom. i masterbate at the thoght and get hot off the poop. the dirtier i get and the smellier i make the air around me the better my life is. do it in public too i hve mny times have slippy poo in my diaper leak out down my legs and form brown puddles and have to go run to hide as my penis usually grows and gets erect when i lek poopy in public and the only way to tame my johnson is to jack off in the bathroom at the store, sometimes i scare other customers and kids in the bathroom jacking off because i moan heavily when masterbating and sometimes can't help saying things like 'oh god poo o god poopy balls' and it's all so great yes i get honry in a poopy filled diaper masterbating into my poop nd smelling like poop nd fish is nice

Back on the subject, whether you get (sexually) excited by pooping your diaper, I do, and it's both. At first I feel just very babyish, but then I get very turned on by the squishiness, and want to masturbate. I would also have to say that my orgasms are most intense, on average, in a pooped diaper; dry and wet about even.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

I don't get sexually excited in a poopy diaper. It's a real hassle cleaning up, and the cleanup probably really turns me off. Anyone who has ever had an orgasm knows the buildup to orgasm can be intense and crazy, and when orgasm is reached the afterglow makes you wonder why the hell you just did that and makes you feel bad about yourself. If one just has normal sex then you orgasm and move on. However to get excited sexually and masterbate in a poopy diaper makes one heck of an awful mess and smell that almost cancels out doing it in the first place. And when you orgasm and then look down to see you are covered in poop, you may be like "why did I just do that?" And then the cleanup begins; smell elmination alone can take at least a day. You have to have a lot of free time to be able to enjoy masterbation in poopy diapers.

I get excited non-sexually; that is, I get excited thinking about feeling like a baby.

I don't get sexually excited in a poopy diaper. It's a real hassle cleaning up, and the cleanup probably really turns me off. Anyone who has ever had an orgasm knows the buildup to orgasm can be intense and crazy, and when orgasm is reached the afterglow makes you wonder why the hell you just did that and makes you feel bad about yourself. If one just has normal sex then you orgasm and move on. However to get excited sexually and masterbate in a poopy diaper makes one heck of an awful mess and smell that almost cancels out doing it in the first place. And when you orgasm and then look down to see you are covered in poop, you may be like "why did I just do that?" And then the cleanup begins; smell elmination alone can take at least a day. You have to have a lot of free time to be able to enjoy masterbation in poopy diapers.

I get excited non-sexually; that is, I get excited thinking about feeling like a baby.

Another member of the "normal sex" brigade. <_<

I do agree that the build-up to orgasm is intense and crazy, as you note, and I have often found myself afterwards thinking, "Why do I do this?" And, yeah, having lots of time on my hands is essential to enjoy a session in poopy diapers. But it's worth it. I love the excitement of taping up a diaper and producing that lump. And smell elimination does not take a whole day, at least not with any poop I've ever produced. I find it takes, at worst, just two hours to completely dissipate.

For me, the orgasm achieved in a diaper full of my poop is worth the clean-up. I just think how much I enjoyed it while doing all the clean-up work, the price I have to pay for what was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

I'm not an AB, so I don't understand the allure of acting or feeling like a baby. But I don't go into the sub-forum for adult babies and start throwing my weight around, asking "What's with you people? Getting excited by acting like a baby?" Once again, I find myself in the position of asking for some respect from detractors of our "lifestyle." Respect the fact that it's sexual for some of us and don't come into this sub-forum if you feel yourself at odds with what we talk about.

Though, I should add, what Fahrenhyte452 was talking about was ridiculous. I re-iterate, for what seems like the millionth time, we engage in private sexual poopy diaper play, in our own homes, away from the public. F452 is a troll what with his ludicrous story of masturbating and moaning aloud in a public restroom. That is NOT what "Stinky, Squishy & Proud" is about.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

PLastic:

Aw you misunderstood me. I did not entirely rule out masterbation in poopy diapers for me. I said the afterglow (post orgasm) DOES make you feel pretty lousy and terrible with the whole "why did I just jizz in my shit" thing. But that doesn't mean I dont' do it. Not as often as you probably, but sometimes I do.

I'm not part of the normal sex brigade and I don't mean to toss my weight around.

Though, I should add, what Fahrenhyte452 was talking about was ridiculous. I re-iterate, for what seems like the millionth time, we engage in private sexual poopy diaper play, in our own homes, away from the public. F452 is a troll what with his ludicrous story of masturbating and moaning aloud in a public restroom. That is NOT what "Stinky, Squishy & Proud" is about.

He is most likely one of Wetnmessy247's many troll accounts.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That kid needs to get a life.

It's true. Messy diapers are way more exciting than just wet ones. Having said that, messy ones have a big downside, too. I've stopped messing for real and now just pretend with three very ripe bananas. I can wear for hours without grossing myself out and getting diaper rash. The feel of the load and the squish feels just like the real thing. Can't recommend enough to anyone who hasn't tried it.

I mess every morning. I love the feel of a messy diaper. It does two things, makes me sexually excited and I feel more baby in a messy diaper. Mostly I don't do anything sexually while in that messy diaper. I enjoy it and maybe do something later to relieve myself. The baby aspect is a high all on its own for me.