LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Get Excited In A Poopy Diaper Or The Fact Of Thi King About One.

When I mess I get really excited and can't control it. This even happens when I think about messing.

Hope you guys share some stories and stuff about it.

When I mess I get really excited and can't control it. This even happens when I think about messing.

Hope you guys share some stories and stuff about it.

I get excited by being in a diaper I've just pooped in, yes. But when I plan to mess myself, the excitement is probably greatest as I'm taping up that diaper or slipping on my vinyl panties. Just the anticipation, that's a big turn-on. I get excited by that lump before I've even produced it.

I get excited by being in a diaper I've just pooped in, yes. But when I plan to mess myself, the excitement is probably greatest as I'm taping up that diaper or slipping on my vinyl panties. Just the anticipation, that's a big turn-on. I get excited by that lump before I've even produced it.

Definitely true for me as well, the excitement peaks as I put the diaper on, and begins lowering as soon as I've messed. I still usually wear it for an hour or so though, can't waste a perfectly good diaper.

Same , i enjoy having a true "i cant hold it anymore" mess in a diaper , i usually begin with having my diaper wet then as i get closer and closer to messing i start getting fidgity and excited usually resulting in an erection then i mess after i cant hold it anymore . It does get me excited and i usually have those feeling for a while atleast 2 or so hours afterwards . then after i take off the diaper it tends to go away .

Same , i enjoy having a true "i cant hold it anymore" mess in a diaper , i usually begin with having my diaper wet then as i get closer and closer to messing i start getting fidgety and excited usually resulting in an erection then i mess after i cant hold it anymore . It does get me excited and i usually have those feeling for a while at least 2 or so hours afterwords . then after i take off the diaper it tends to go away .

Yes I agree, the excitement leading up to the event is really great. And after the diaper change it does tend to go away for a while.

This is pretty new for me. I've been urinary incontinent for 46 years, and I'm a flooder. The fecal incontinence is new and I've come to realize that I really feel like a baby when I have a messy diaper. :) I like that! Feeling like a baby is high on my list of things that excite me, so yes, I do get excited. I wear gauze prefold diapers, and today I had the biggest mess ever! I flooded and messed at the same time walking along a lane and wow! All the way back as I walked I felt like a baby in a messy diaper! Very nice!

I get excited by the anticipation, which only builds as I feel the mess start to percolate, and then I get that uncomfortable feeling and then a AMAZING rush as the relief of it all happens and finally theres a ... I dont know a "free" feeling at the end of it all :) Its truly amazing :)

Guest rosemonde10

I also get aroused by messy diapers, particularly wearing them after a messing. I agree with you above, that the process of taping up and taping down is enhanced by the knowledge I'm about to brown them up good. I don't know what a "lane" is, but I have messed oftentimes in public. Slightly erotic, but moreso it just makes me feel like a baby. It is really a nice thing being messy while walking home.

I sometimes find myself fighting the urge to pop my thumb in my mouth and sucking it like there's no tomorrow when I mess in public. The innocence related to the messing sessions and it's babyishness makes me want to suck my thumb.

My typical solution to this is chewing on a straw. Particularly from Sonic's. They have long straws.

And EXCELLENT mozzerella sticks. It takes a mozerella stick to make a mozerella stick. :wub:

Sigh. Friday nights.....sad.

• 5 weeks later...

It's true. Messy diapers are way more exciting than just wet ones. Having said that, messy ones have a big downside, too. I've stopped messing for real and now just pretend with three very ripe bananas. I can wear for hours without grossing myself out and getting diaper rash. The feel of the load and the squish feels just like the real thing. Can't recommend enough to anyone who hasn't tried it.

Guest Saturnine

I agree messy is cool, but it has a huge downside with the smellyness and the cleanup. It's far easier to use bananas like you said, or do the oatmeal trick, than to actually mess yourself.

No smell+easy cleanup+no icky feeling=good.

The ony reason I can think why someone would prefer real poo over bananas is they like the smell of feces, or like the feeling of being gross, or like the release euphoria that comes with unloading a huge mass of sh&t into their diaper, or prefer to masterbate in genuine poop, no matter who's poop.

The ony reason I can think why someone would prefer real poo over bananas is they like the smell of feces, or like the feeling of being gross, or like the release euphoria that comes with unloading a huge mass of sh&t into their diaper, or prefer to masterbate in genuine poop, no matter who's poop.

The reason I love real poop is for several reasons you mentioned: I love feeling it coming down the chute and the release, and love how it squishes all over as it comes out, confined by the diaper such as it is. I love the smell of one of my really firm poopies; the smell is essential. And I love to masturbate while sitting in it, feeling it squish back up my bum, all over the cheeks and up towards my genitals. Yeah, it may be gross, but it is what it is. I must have my real poop to get messy with; no substitute is worth my time or consideration.

Just my own poop, though. I'm not into getting dirty or masturbating with anyone else's. That's when you've got a total scat fetish -- I don't, I'm just a pants pooper.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saturnine

While the thread has taken a disturbing turn what with people masterbating in their own poop, I get a little excited non sexally but only because it makes me feel like a baby.

It's really extreme to not only get horny sitting in your feces but to masterbate while sitting in your feces.

My first orgasm involved a woman I knew. No diapers or sh&t. Just a normal orgasm with a normal woman.

It's really extreme to not only get horny sitting in your feces but to masterbate while sitting in your feces.

Like i said Saturnine it suprised me, it just happend.

I adjusted its position a bit and there it went, no planning involved.

I didn't even try to get one before that (no one told me those things).

After that the diapers went in the closet for 2 years to make room for my new thrilling "hobby".

While the thread has taken a disturbing turn what with people masterbating in their own poop, I get a little excited non sexally but only because it makes me feel like a baby.

My first orgasm involved a woman I knew. No diapers or sh&t. Just a normal orgasm with a normal woman.

Face it dude, it's the logical conclusion of enjoying the wearing and using of diapers. For most people here, ABDL is a sexual fetish and so whatever form it takes usually involves masturbation. And for those of us who enjoying being stinky, squishy and proud, it only makes sense that having a warm squishy lump in our diapers turns us on.

This is the subforum where we talk about how much we enjoy poopy diapers. If you find that disturbing (and plenty of people do) then go post somewhere else please.

• Like 3
Guest Saturnine

Calm down letluvsrool. Go poop yourself it may calm you down.

I am not the scat fetishist some others are. it's okay to have differing views and I can post here if I want. It's all interesting to talk about.

I am not the scat fetishist some others are. it's okay to have differing views and I can post here if I want. It's all interesting to talk about.

First of all, if your not a scat fetishist you don't know what youre missing out on.

The final part is extremely intens (5-10 min. to get your senses back).

Seccondly pooping themself does not calm the people in this part of the forum down.

You say you are not a scat fetishist but you are reading scat posts.

So i think you would like to be one (why else read here).

Maybe you should ask yourself why you are reading this part of the forum.

• Like 1

This is the subforum where we talk about how much we enjoy poopy diapers. If you find that disturbing (and plenty of people do) then go post somewhere else please.

I'm going to have to side with Lutluvsrool on this one. If you don't like the topic, get out of the sub-forum. I don't go into the sissy forum and make a fuss there just because I don't like it.

Guest Saturnine

Goden you seem really super sensitive. Step back and enjoy life, bro. Don't let things get to you like they apparently do.

Anyway, I'm not a scat fetishiest, but if you took the time to read this subforum like I do then you would know I've had a sleeping problem as of late and have resorted to messing in bed before falling asleep to help me get the 8 hours I require. So I have a little knowledge about sh&t, thank you very much.

It's a little arrogant to tell me to get out because I am not a scat fetishist. Keep in mind Goden that many people read these forums every day and some venture out to post, yet most don't and only read. Keep in mind that if everyone who had any interest in poop at all decided to up and post, you would probably be extremely angry at how many have different views. The world is a big place with many different people, and it's arrogant to require everyone to live by your own estblished sense of life. Self centered? Yes, probably. I also see some others have some issues with your "get the hell out" type of commenting. It's unpretty and unflattering, considering the context of the forum itself is sh&t and the thread itself is about masterbating in a pile of sh&t.

Think of others. I don't have the exact views, but I do mess for reasons already stated. I have just as much business here as the next person who has ever pooped in his or her life. It's unflattering acting like a board Nazi telling people to get out because you have slightly altered views. I have a right to be in here, and have a thing for messing as well.

Maybe go play with your blocks....If jrking off in your fecal material won't, at least go play with some blocks. :girlbaby:

Lol I'm not angry... :rolleyes: I just felt that if you find talk of jerking it in dirty diapers "disturbing" then this really isn't the forum for you. I have no problem accepting other people's viewpoints provided they are conveyed in a thoughtful articulate manner. I called you out because you said people who masturbate in poopy diapers are "extreme" and "disturbing". The simple fact is there are a lot of ABDL websites that actively censor us poopy lovers and thus I am naturally a little defensive when peeps come into the poopy subforum throwing around those words.

Please let's not turn yet another thread into a flamewar over who's particular flavor of diaper fetish is the best. As long as you don't involve kids or unwilling participants, it's all good man!

• Like 1