LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Challenge For Wetnmessy24/7

Well, now that WnM has been banned, the point of all this is moot now, I suppose. And others that were against the idea of the challenge brought up some good points -- especially, to wit, why was I encouraging him? My reasoning, I suppose, was that he clearly wasn't going away, so why not issue this challenge? And he supposedly grosses people out every day without the existence of this challenge, so again, why not? And, no, I'd have had no greater respect for him either, I just wanted to know if he was for real. I was never encouraging views of any actual crap (PLEASE!), all I wanted was him filming himself walking around with the camera aimed most at the people in his direct vicinity, so we could all see the proof in the ... er, pudding. Not the sort of thing that would violate any ban against scat pics or vids. Just seeing people stumble, swoon and faint as he walked past them. Probably a silly, perhaps unworkable, maybe even cruel experiment, but definite morbid-curiosity type stuff. I just couldn't resist.

Contaminating a public pool and subjecting neighbors and kids to his "hobby" is just too much for me.

Yeah, I just wrote a big response to that this morning well before seeing this thread! Glad you finally banned him! Just joking about the elemetry school (if he was joking) should get him banned for life and put in jail!

Yeah, I just wrote a big response to that this morning well before seeing this thread!  Glad you finally banned him!  Just joking about the elemetry school (if he was joking) should get him banned for life and put in jail!

'Tis a shame he's not able to read it. Although I doubt it would move him anyway.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Oh surely a new witch will be found, what would the dailydiapers community be without drama. especially of the poopy variety.