LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Challenge For Wetnmessy24/7

Wetnmessy:

We've all heard about your escapades in soggy, bursting-with-fecal matter diapers. No need to go into that; we're all familiar with you and your unhygienic state of existence.

You are always complaining about the fact that most people here think you're a troll, making up outrageously puerile public poop stories just to annoy us, to get under the skins of we ABs or DLs that -- golly! -- confine our messing within the private confines of our own homes.

You insist that you are genuine, that this is a real way of life for you and that how other people perceive you is of no consequence or concern to you whatsoever.

So, perhaps you wouldn't mind proving it? I'm sure, like most technically savvy young people, you have some kind of video recording device. A palm-sized camcorder or a cell phone with a vid-recording facility? Just film yourself in your nearest mall, WalMart, supermarket, Subway shop, wherever, for two or three minutes and that should suffice for us to determine the reaction people have to your presence. Wear a hoodie and dark glasses if you're worried about being revealed, just let us see that lumpy behind of yours, in a public setting, complete with the requisite finger-pointing, laughing, recoiling and gagging that must ensue whenever you venture out among other human beings.

And, at long last, we will all know that you're for real. So, what do you say, you up for the challenge?

• Like 5

Sounds reasonable, as long as his camera dosn't have "smell-a-vision"! I'm not sure I would want to see a vidio of him in his thick smelly diapers out among people, though. Oh, well. To each his own as far as lifestyles go....

Sounds reasonable, as long as his camera dosn't have "smell-a-vision"! I'm not sure I would want to see a vidio of him in his thick smelly diapers out among people, though. Oh, well. To each his own as far as lifestyles go....

Well, I don't really want to see him and his thick, smelly diapers either -- but it's gotten to the stage now where I really want to see him prove that he's for real. Car crash curiosity, you could call it. Second, like everyone else here, I've had enough of the bullshit. Whether he rises to this challenge or doesn't, either way, he'll be revealed for what he is -- or isn't.

Wetnmessy:

.... Just film yourself in your nearest mall, WalMart, supermarket, Subway shop, wherever, for two or three minutes and that should suffice for us to determine the reaction people have to your presence. Wear a hoodie and dark glasses if you're worried about being revealed, just let us see that lumpy behind of yours, in a public setting, complete with the requisite finger-pointing, laughing, recoiling and gagging that must ensue whenever you venture out among other human beings.

And, at long last, we will all know that you're for real. So, what do you say, you up for the challenge?

Hmmm, maybe... but isn't this exhibitionist scenario exactly what we're constantly advising people NOT to do? Wandering into a public place and flashing their diapers in a blatent "LOOK AT ME, I'M WEARING DIAPERS!!!11!" attention-whore mode?

Sorry, I've been away from DD for a long time and have only been occasionally checking the forums... but I get that Wetnmessy has probably been posting enthusiastic scat posts of questionable reality. I don't know if that counts as trolling, but whatever. If you think so, then don't feed.

However, as annoying as some here may find his posts, it's still only happening HERE in this ABDL forum. Why shove the freakshow out into the RL and repulse innocent people?

Just a thought.

wv

• Like 1

Sometimes it's like a bad car crash you just can't help it .I ignore most stupid post 99% of the time but the one time i just have to say something thumbs down fer me :crybaby:

Hey, this little drama isn't any different than any of the previous 53,719 "xxxxx is a troll" skirmishes I've seen on the tubes... but this one still made me log back into DD after being away for 7 months laugh.gif

Jeez, what's so difficult... just ignore. Drive past the car-crash, and quit holding up traffic. Yeah ok it's hard, but you really can do it! Big picture, folks.

wv

/ yes, apparent cognitive dissonance: I'm logging into DD for the first time in 7 months, into this thread, to tell people to ignore it.

So, perhaps you wouldn't mind proving it? I'm sure, like most technically savvy young people, you have some kind of video recording device. A palm-sized camcorder or a cell phone with a vid-recording facility? Just film yourself in your nearest mall, WalMart, supermarket, Subway shop, wherever, for two or three minutes and that should suffice for us to determine the reaction people have to your presence. Wear a hoodie and dark glasses if you're worried about being revealed, just let us see that lumpy behind of yours, in a public setting, complete with the requisite finger-pointing, laughing, recoiling and gagging that must ensue whenever you venture out among other human beings.

Except, Daily Diapers won't allow the posting of such a video pretty sure youtube wouldn't either

It doesn't matter if he's genuine or not. He's extremely annoying, rude, and immature regardless. I'm not going to suddenly accept him just beacuse he posts a picture.

• Like 1

It doesn't matter if he's genuine or not. He's extremely annoying, rude, and immature regardless. I'm not going to suddenly accept him just beacuse he posts a picture.

This.

i won't accept him either i only posted because i know he has some bullshit exscuse for not doing what the OP suggested heehee there is a difference between the mentally challanged and people wih mental health issues 'Those groups i respect WnM is just a RETARD ignore him !!!! :screwy: as i will from now on ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hmmm, maybe... but isn't this exhibitionist scenario exactly what we're constantly advising people NOT to do? Wandering into a public place and flashing their diapers in a blatent "LOOK AT ME, I'M WEARING DIAPERS!!!11!" attention-whore mode?

Sorry, I've been away from DD for a long time and have only been occasionally checking the forums... but I get that Wetnmessy has probably been posting enthusiastic scat posts of questionable reality. I don't know if that counts as trolling, but whatever. If you think so, then don't feed.

However, as annoying as some here may find his posts, it's still only happening HERE in this ABDL forum. Why shove the freakshow out into the RL and repulse innocent people?

Just a thought.

wv

I actually agree with this. Voicing your opinion on a forum where there are filtering tools available to the audience is one thing. Forcing other people to view your "unmentionables" and smell your stench, especially those who may have not previously formulated an opinion as to what AB/DL people are like, is an entirely different matter. If you're tired of WnM, block him, ignore him, any number of things, but don't encourage him to display the same rude behavior in public that he has displayed here. And for crying out loud, if he bothers you that much just fracking block him already.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't think it entirely right to post a picture or video of me pooping a diaper in public.

Why?

Because no one wants to see that. If I did that, it would be grounds for intense flaming of me. Ya can't have your cake and eat it too.

In other words, it doesn't really matter HOW I respond to this, I lose either way. If I don't, then I'm not "genuine" as you say, although I don't see why it hard to believe a man is out there like me living life. Second, if I post it, then I get flamed anyway.

I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. Unfair to request this of me when you know I can't for sake of not being set on fire by other members.

It's hypocritical, EXTREMELY HYPOCRITICAL, to say to me things like "go die a horrible death" and "we don't want tp hear this" then OPENLY FLIPPIN ASK ME to post a pic.

So which is it? Don't be a hypocrite, please. I could be a complete *sshole and constantly post pics of me in my messed diapers, but I don't cuz it's not necessary.

Don't tell me to stop, then ask me to do the complete OPPOSITE.

I love logic. It tastes like candy.

personally wetmessy i dont have to much at stake if all you say is real or not.... sometimes ifind the idea of someone doing some of the things you say yoiu do in public repulsive, but given as this is the internet, and you have stated in a few posts that you do embellish your stories, keep on posting...

there are many recent posts from you that actually have sound advice, and i feel people are only giving you negative rep points because they don't like some of your other posts...

keep on posting, from what i've seen you've not broken any rules.. and posting pictures and/or videos of you in a messy diaper WOULD be breaking DD rules so good choice there

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I haven't broken rules because I like this place despite how hostile members are to me.

I give advice, and none of my "stories" are really "stories" as in they aren't fiction, but really really real.

I believe the phenomenon happening here is that people are more willint to execute a person's individuality when everyone else is doing so as well. It's a snowball effect, that once is in motion can't be stopped.

My Night Shyamalelanadingdoong how ever you spell his last name, is a good director but because so many people back in the day were painting this ugly reputation of him more and more people say he sucks. Not because he aactually does suck, but becase others say so.

The neg rep system here is a joke. No place online needs it because people abuse it for the sake of being a**sholes.

And I have TREID to get ya'll to see the truth that there are tons of people who do indeed stay messy all the time but don't post on here because they see how a representative of the messy community gets treated. I wish I could get everyone to take a step back and see just how hostile all the hate words make this place appear to new members.

I'm like the spokesman here for the people who don't want to get the flaming. We are out there in higher numbers than you know. And all the hatred makes Daily Diapers seem like a place not worth even caring for, as I have actually BEEN TOLD by people through PM. I've had members say some very bad things about the high posters here, things that reflect how some members here appear to the lurkers. Just because you feel you own the board doesn't mean you actually DO own the board.

Out of everything I've experienced, the thing that blows my mind is how there was a need for a place that ABDL's could go to because society frowns upon the ABDL thing, and the very same community is now acting as that society did to them. It's hypocrisy to openly harrass members who share the same loves with slightly different views, like I and many others do about being messy.

Something else that blows my mind: this subforum called STINKY.....SQUISHY.....AND PROUD.....is now a hostile place for people to talk about...well...being STINKY.....SQUISHY....AND PROUD!!!! Where is the logic in this??

This would be like going to youtube.com and getting kicked off for, heaven forbid, WATCHING A VIDEO.

Like I said earlier, I like this place. I try not to break rules. And it seems I get constant harrasment from people who don't want to admit people like me re in high numbers.

I will act the grownup here and say that despite the sheer audacity of some people for flaming (I've gotten DEATH THREATS!!), I like this place. I mean no harm. But like I said it doesn't matter what I say, people like to flame for flaming's sake.

It would seem to me the members who have threatened death on me should be kicked off, instead of me. I don't call names or harrass individuals. I come on here and share my story. What's wrong with that?

:)

• Like 1

And I have TREID to get ya'll to see the truth that there are tons of people who do indeed stay messy all the time but don't post on here because they see how a representative of the messy community gets treated. I wish I could get everyone to take a step back and see just how hostile all the hate words make this place appear to new members.

:)

A) Sorry pal, but there just isn't. Even so, it's not making it anymore  O.K. You've said this tons of times but have never provided proof.

B ) The average new-member doesn't fill the entire boards (even outside the messing section) with stores about their adventures with their crap.

C) I think you're full of shit. Literally and metaphorically. Words cannot describe how stupid that sentence just is.

Also, your arrogant "I'm above it all" writing style is extremely annoying.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I am really trying here people. My god. I am trying to....make sense of this.

Is it really hard to believe we're out there?

This is probably how homosexuals and transgendered people feel. It's treated like a joke and any attempts at intelectual convo results in name calling and "I can't even say how stupid that sentence is".

You do realize the green part you highlighted wasn't a sentence, right?

but don't post on here because they see how a representative of the messy community gets treated.

That's what you highlighted and called a sentence.

Grmmur iz Gud!!!

I'm done with this thread. I made my case, defended myself and others who support me, and if the fog of self delusion is really this thick here, there's nothing I can say to make people see the truth. I tried.

Still like this place, though. I like the people here who treat those of all tastes the same way.

If you think my entire post becomes invalid because I made 1 spelling mistake than that shows you're running out of ammunition. Not like you had any in the first place.

Go crawl into a hole and die.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Go crawl into a hole and die.

This is not mature.

What have I done to YOU PERSONALLY to warrant such an immature thing?

I don't typically call up people I DON'T KNOW and tell them to go crawl in a hole and die.

:huh:

There was a HOLE here, but it's gone now.

5,000 dollars to anyone who can guess what videogame that line came from!!!

I'm done with this thread.

I've heard that before. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

There was a HOLE here, but it's gone now.

5,000 dollars to anyone who can guess what videogame that line came from!!!

Silent Hill. Where's my money?

WnM, you've made it very clear what you like. It isn't a "passion" I share. I do not care that it is yours, I'm glad that it seems to bring you pleasure. I try to read your posts, some of them seem reasonable. But when you mention scat in every post, people like me that don't share your passion, will stop reading. It doesn't bother me that you mention it, I just skip over your post. Does this mean I think you're a horrible person? No, we just are fundamentally different. But you can't complain that no one takes you seriously when you alienate anyone that tries by continually posting outside the designated area for your "passion". It would be like going to a religion forum, posting a reply and twisting the ending into: "I love diapers, I'm an adult but I wear them all the time!" and expecting the "normal" people there to take you seriously after that. It isn't a passion they share with us. Do you have the right to speak your mind and share your passion? Of course! But other people have a right to be put off by it if it isn't one they share.

There are many other DD members that are stinky, squishy and proud. And they enjoy themselves and are treated with respect everywhere on the board. Why? Because they understand not everyone is the same, and that some people may find things distasteful. They share their stinky (:lol:) experiences in the place set aside for them, and share their other experiences everywhere else.

I don't know if you're embellishing, but I've seen you mention this before... Death threats? Come on people, that's ridiculous. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if WnM bothers you that much BLOCK him! It will be like he never exists in your little world. I don't think it is EVER okay to try and control another human being through threat of violence simply because they irritate you.

WnM, in closing, as far as I'm concerned, you can post your fantasies anywhere on the forum that you want to. Just don't act surprised when people disregard you. When you want people to take you seriously, like you've mentioned, learn that there is a time and place to talk about your passion. You have a whole fracking section for it, and you can post there anytime you please. When you start doing that, people will start taking your other posts seriously. :thumbsup: