LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
pottypants

Do You Sleep Better In Diapers

381 members have voted

1. 1. do you get a better nights sleeo in a diaper

• yes
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

109 posts in this topic

I defantly get a better nights sleep with a diaper on, even tho I don't relly need a diaper at night, and I be dry 95% off all nights. There's a pace of mind knowing that I don't have to worry about it becouse I do have a diaper on, without a diaper it's something I can't keep my mind off the what If...

I have insomnia so it takes a while for me to get to sleep anyway, but once I fall asleep I usually sleep better and longer if I am diapered

On 09/01/2015 at 11:58 PM, bedwettersteve said:

yes I do always have and always will. when I'm not diapered I don't sleep well because I,m worried about wetting my bed or someone else,s bed

I don't worry about wetting my own bed. I wouldn't want to ruin someone elses though.

I sleep better with a diaper on

I sleep 100 % better with a diaper on

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

No doubt I sleep much, much better with a diaper on.

Yes in-fact I have been in diapers virtually all of the time now for six-seven years ever-since March of 2010 when I started having problems with urinary incontinence 6 months after I had turned 30 years old.

I now have to wear diapers for nights and mostly during the day to avoid any potententially embarrassing accidents or something far worse, I have been to see the doctors and hospital for a host of tests on my bladder but when they all came back as negative as to a cause I made the decision to put myself back into diapers and thankfully that was the right choice because I haven't wet my bedding since.

Although at times this makes me feel rather babyish, I would rather sacrifice some of my precious manhood to wear them and become a baby/toddler all over again for life if that's what my body is trying to tell me and I suspect that this may have something to do with the fact I was toilet/potty trained too early in my childhood years, but six years later in life at the age of 36 I have no problem with that.

And yes I've tried everything for a cure other than surgery to awnser anyone who wants to question me regarding my condition but the meds didn't work because I was allergic to the pills.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

i just recently started sleeping with a diaper on most nights. i like to sleep with a wet diaper on even though i don't wet myself while sleeping. it is a comfort to curl up with my stuffed animal and a bottle in a wet diaper. nothing is more cozy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh! I forgot how refreshed I felt when I woke up after sleeping in diapers. It puts my mind into such a state of rest

1 person likes this