LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Sleep Better In Diapers

582 members have voted

1. 1. do you get a better nights sleeo in a diaper

• yes
    • no

For practical wetting, and especially for side sleepers, cloth diapers and plastic pants are the best. However, to be able to make it through the night, that means at least several diapers, and usually soakers, which also means bulk. Plastic pants can be on the hot side, trapping body heat. With the bulk, I often do not sleep comfortably. I still can be awakened, wet, and go back to sleep, but I have noticed that I am often bothered by the bulk. I suppose, like anything else, the more I wore, the more I'd get used to it, and the less it would bother me. However, since I'm not an incon, it's not fair to wear to bed every night when I don't have to, while my wife isn't down on me for it, I know she'd prefer me in just skin.

slept in diapers last night for the first time in.... probably months, and it was one of the best sleeps i've had in months!

i slept so well, i had diaper dreams and woke up wet! i actually remember waking up slightly and wetting. but such a good feeling, although i hope thats not a new thing that will repeat. as much as i enjoy using and wearing, i wouldnt want to actually have a phyical need for diapers. i wish i could wear at night more often :)

couple weekends ago i went out to KC with a friend that did NOT know.... and privacy was a bit of an issue in the hotel room so i didnt get to sneak on the diaper i tucked away for the night... I didnt get hardly any sleep that night because of paranoia about my bedwetting.

• 3 months later...

I sleep much better in a diaper. Even if I don’t wet them before I go to sleep :)

I found out, that I often wet the bed when I sleep naked. I don’t know why. Even a String prevents that, but with a diaper it is best. That way I can simply use the diaper and turn over in the morning – a thing I love to do.

When I have to get up and use the toilet, because my bladder aches, I can’t go back to sleep easily.

• 1 month later...

Since I don't get to wear to bed very often (about once or twice a year when Hubby is away on business) I find it very hard to sleep while wearing. i don't know if it is because I am afraid of being caught by my kids, leaking & wetting the bed, the temperature difference between diapers & underwear or if it is just because I don't want to miss a moment of my diaper time.

I too have thought about trying to become a bedwetter again but since I don't sleep alone, I'm not sure it is fair to my husband to have to wake up in my pee in the morning. Then again, if I did start wetting the bed at night, he might insist I wear a diaper to bed....LOL Have to give that some thought.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried to multiple times and one time I was able to fall asleep but I woke up several hours later sweating. I just get to warm with the extra thick layer on.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I've always worn some kind of diaper at night becuase I've always wet the bed and still do, I would feel really weird without a diaper on at night. In fact, the few times I have gone to bed in just my underwear or shorts, it was a strange feeling. Plus I know if I don't wear a diaper I'll almost certainly wake up at night soaked. So obviously I sleep much better wearing a diaper.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont like sleeping in diapers but mommy will spank me if I take it off at night...I did last night because I want to be a 'big girl'....well i wet the bed and got several spankings

• 5 weeks later...

I can't even sleep anymore without being diapered. Panties just don't feel comfortable, I feel totally naked with panties on, they are just toooooo thin.

• 1 month later...

I sleep a lot worse when diapered because I usually only get to do so when my husband is out of town so it could be the diapers fault or the whole "sleeping alone" problem. I do know that when I do get the rare chance, I am thinking about the diaper the whole time and can't sleep. I am also in fear that one of my kids will come in and find me in a diaper while I am sleeping. Not easy being a diapered Mom some days.

As it is, I get up several times a night to use the bathroom and wonder if I could go to sleep diapered more frequently, would I actually wake up wet or would I wake up TO wet? Perhaps time will tell. Maybe some day I will get to wear to bed more frequently.

As has been said throughout many of the replies, I, too, sleep worse in a diaper (or rather Pull-up). I also always have a desire to keep touching and rubbing it, the feeling is really pleasuring. Once asleep I dont have a problem staying asleep. In the morning its at first a strange feeling to wake up padded, but then its a great one and sometimes I even let go into the Pull-up in the morning :D

At home I don't worry about it so much...but on the road or visiting relatives I always sleep better while in diapers. Takes the stress out of worrying about a wet bed and some serious explanations the nexr day....

I've encoutered this problem in the past, and it's simple: It takes time to adjust.

For the first week or two, after a prolonged period of not sleeping in diapers, I find sleep to be less comfortable. Afterwards, I find it's a lot more comfortable.

The presence of a diaper can, especially in men... cause certain things to get... over stimulated. That goes away with time.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a straight man.

At night I, wear depends with thong undies by either Gilligan O’Malley or Victoria’s secret underneath because I like the way those undies feel, but I worry about wetting at night ruining the mattress.

During the day, mostly I wear my thong panties or none at all.

I have timed my school classes so I can hold it till after or go between. If I have to go during class, I will hold it till after class. And wet myself on the way home after without diapers on. It feels good running down my legs. At home, I wear a like to wear my undies or a skirt and a diaper with a cover. Sometimes when I wake up wet, I enjoy just hanging around naked exploring myself. The only problem I have is I keep popping out. I wish I could find undies made for “big

I used to not wear as it squeezes my junk, which causes some pain. It didn't matter how thin or thick. I found that if I pull it forward and down a bit, it's much more comfortable, but it would probably leak (I don't wet at all, but stand up and do it). I am almost getting to the point where I can point downwards, which would probably be okay for wetting in bed.

Recently, I've been taking naps and pulling forward trick and found it to be pretty comfortable. I am hoping to try on Friday and Saturday nights sometime.