LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At What Age Do You Become Ak

Guest Sasha

I don't think being an adult kid or not has to do with diapers or pacifiers or bottles at all. I think the difference of being a kid vs baby is internal and how you behave. How do you feel inside?

Are you more attracted to dolls and rattles or matchbox cars and action figures?

Would you rather crawling around in a onesie or running around in a tee and overalls?

Do you get upset easily or have some self-control?

The difference I think for me is emotional and what you prefer and how mature you act. I don't believe it's as simple as diapers = baby. There's more to a person and how they feel inside.

The age I would say has to be a bit past actual toddler age. 5+. Diapers are not really part of the equation. (But diapers can still be used at your older age for whatever reason.) You can communicate, you are mostly independent and also you know full well you do in terms of cause and effect. Not as innocent, but also not as ignorant. You know about consequences if you do bad and praise if you do good.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Pretty much any 'age' past 2 is AK with all else being stages of development toward formal adulthood presuming that you don't for a variety of reasons you don't get stuck at one point which because of childhood accidents and disabilities has leave certain aspects of me very much 14 and younger not that I'm complaining about that but for me at least it's not pure role playing. It's interesting that the three to seven range tends to be less popular although I do know of a few who are in that bracket.

There is something strange going on with them. I suddlenly lost contact with the friends I had there: Spinner and Vickie about August '09 as I was preparing to go to LG camp at Rainbow Mountain. The board closed off to guests and only the calendar was published and that only with Spinner's Hug Your Dolly Day notices every third Saturday of the month. Also Knuffles: The Magazine vanished and now you tell me this.

We do have a girl here who seems to be connected with it, maybe she knows

It's an awful long time ago but there was some issues with the board software however certainly the board was open to new members at the start of 2011, remaining so with applications being manually approved by the moderators.I have put a registration link here and there's one on my blog should anyone require it.

My identity has been rather fluid over the years. I started out firmly in the DL category. But as my transgender feelings grew more intense, I began to imagine myself as a little girl. My interests have evolved to the point that although I still like diapers today, I'm gaining more and more of an interest in dolls, pretty dresses (especially Zulily clothes!) Disney princesses and other things a four- or five-year-old girl might like. I imagine myself coloring in a My Little Pony coloring book more than crawling around in a onesie.