LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Straitjacket With Diapers, How Safe?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

So I found a pro-domme in my town who will put me in a straitjacket and diapers for a full day or night (12 hrs). I've never been bound before, and what to know what safety implications there might be from people who have experience this before.

I have a dl friend who puts himself in a straight jacket he loves it, If I were you, I would try a little self bondage to see how long you can stand being confined, I tie myself but the thrill is gone right after I climax.

Then add in a wet diaper for 12 hours the experience might not be what your looking for, I would make sure you have an understanding with the dom, that when you really want out you can get out.

I would REALLY love to have it done to me, straightjacket with a diaper is one of my fantasies. As for the safety implications, I probably would not go full restraint with someone you have not dealt with before.

Otherwise 12 hours in a staightjacket PROPERLY applied can be quite painful quite quickly due to arms falling asleep and then becoming painful. Chances are she will take it easy on you from that perspective...

Lucky you. Wish my wife would satisfy this desire but she is really plain vanilla when it comes to these things although I love her dearly...

Guest diaperguy68

I have a dl friend who puts himself in a straight jacket he loves it, If I were you, I would try a little self bondage to see how long you can stand being confined, I tie myself but the thrill is gone right after I climax.

Then add in a wet diaper for 12 hours the experience might not be what your looking for, I would make sure you have an understanding with the dom, that when you really want out you can get out.

I have tried self bondage before, but it just doesnt work. If you can get out then its not really bondage. Can I ask how does he put himself in the straitjacket? I wouldnt want to attempt this because I would end up stuck in the jacket.

After being bound for even just 1 hour by the dom I might hate it, but this is something thats been on my mind for a long time...

Guest diaperguy68

I would REALLY love to have it done to me, straightjacket with a diaper is one of my fantasies. As for the safety implications, I probably would not go full restraint with someone you have not dealt with before.

Otherwise 12 hours in a staightjacket PROPERLY applied can be quite painful quite quickly due to arms falling asleep and then becoming painful. Chances are she will take it easy on you from that perspective...

Lucky you. Wish my wife would satisfy this desire but she is really plain vanilla when it comes to these things although I love her dearly...

If I really want out she will let me i'm sure.. safety comes first. This is a pro-domme by the way, so I would be paying good money for the experience.

It's too bad your significant other wont cater to your desires. I dont understand what the big deal is if someone in a relationship wants this done to them. Its really not asking for much.

So I found a pro-domme in my town who will put me in a straitjacket and diapers for a full day or night (12 hrs). I've never been bound before, and what to know what safety implications there might be from people who have experience this before.

12 hours seems like a long time for the first time bound.

However, it certainly is something that could be done.

This guy did it for 3 days with no major ill effects.

http://theoriginalinstitute.com/cell21Main.htm

Also, mental patients in the past have certainly been bound in a straitjacket for longer than 12 hours.

If I were you, I would start off with an hour or two or and work my way up. Personally, I think I'd love it. I have spent a few hours, but never 12 :).

Trusting your play partner, even if he/she is a pro, is the most important thing. If you do not know the person who is going to put you in bondage, don't do it. Shorter time periods at group play parties is a safer venue than one on one play.

Probably safe, but may get very painful. In some positions people have limbs fall asleep, especially if they have larger body types. In straight jackets you can not usually see the finger tips or get to the wrist to check pulse, circulation, sensation, etc... Will your pro be there the whole time? Can they check circulation? If circulation is cut off to your limb and resumed later, it can cause toxic shock when the dead cells are released back into your body. This is one of the reasons that in today's medical world it IS REQUIRED to check on restrained patients every 15mins!!! Be careful. I would probably start off with a shorter time (like other stated) and see how your body responds, and observe what safety precautions your pro takes. Sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket, but safety first. Good luck, let us know what was decided and how it went.

-MXGangrel

Guest diaperguy68

Trusting your play partner, even if he/she is a pro, is the most important thing. If you do not know the person who is going to put you in bondage, don't do it. Shorter time periods at group play parties is a safer venue than one on one play.

I don't know her, but she advertises safety first on her web site. I also read reviews from other clients (on a separate forum).

Probably safe, but may get very painful. In some positions people have limbs fall asleep, especially if they have larger body types. In straight jackets you can not usually see the finger tips or get to the wrist to check pulse, circulation, sensation, etc... Will your pro be there the whole time? Can they check circulation? If circulation is cut off to your limb and resumed later, it can cause toxic shock when the dead cells are released back into your body. This is one of the reasons that in today's medical world it IS REQUIRED to check on restrained patients every 15mins!!! Be careful. I would probably start off with a shorter time (like other stated) and see how your body responds, and observe what safety precautions your pro takes. Sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket, but safety first. Good luck, let us know what was decided and how it went.

-MXGangrel

She will be in the house the whole time but not watching me for all of it. I wouldn't mind doing a shorter session to start but I want to make my first experience really memorable, and I get a discount this way too.

How do you know this person is a pro, just because someone calls themselves a pro it doesn't mean anything, I would rather do it with a close friend who you can trust with your safety.

Unfortunately I dont have any close friends that are women. Nobody knows about my diaper fetish which is why a dom is a good outlet for this, since they deal with this stuff all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

The only comment I have for something like this is that you not be left alone at any time. the person doesnt have to be right there with you, but within eyesight etc. So that in the event of something coming up health wise/safeword wise, you can be cared for.

• 2 weeks later...

Being tied up in a straitjacked and diapered is one of my major fantasies. I have done it with partners and several times with a domme whom I trusted. I would love to go to a kink party in SJ and diapers with a female attendant dressed as a nurse who would have to feed me, give me drink, etc. "oh what a great costume. How does he go to the bathroom?" Nurse: "He is wearing his bathroom. Would you like to see?" Me: "No no you promised" Nurse: "Too bad you wanted to be helpless like this. Would any of you like to help me change him? I think he is wet"

• 3 weeks later...

One day I had a lady friend put me in first a thick disposable diaper then a cloth diaper pinned on over it. This was to add bulk and catch the pee when it starts to leak. Finally locking plastic panties (more for intimidation than anything else). The diapers were to last for 8-12 hours, then to add a little to the humiliation, pink rumba panties. A pink t-shirt to keep from sweating up the straight jacket too much.

Then a SJ, which she would pull all the leather securing straps tight, but left a little slack around the diaphragm so not to restrict my breathing. She would pull the crotch straps snug, then my arms again not too tight. The jacket had three loops for arms one in front and one on each side. She snugged that up. This jacket had a leather collar sewn in and D-rings on the shoulders for securing to a bed or suspension.. She would buckle the collar and attach a dog leash.

She then hobbled my ankles with leg irons.

I would now be led several rooms away to her office by the leash and she would secure it to a hot water radiator next to her desk. She told me to sit on the floor and be quiet for 4 hours until she finished some work. The first time she secured me in her office, I was like that for a couple of hours. I then asked how long I would be 'here' (leashed to the radiator. She did not answer, but got up, left the room. She when back into the rooms with all the 'toys'. She came back with a halter (similar to one you use on a horse but for talkative boys) that had a rubber bit stuck the bit in my mouth and strapped that tight. With that additional control she then said "how long? Until I get bored and want to torment you differently than I am.

That first time I was leashed to the radiator for four hours before she took the leash said 'up' and follow me (did I have a choice?). She asked if I was wet. Shook my head yes. Very wet? shook yes again. She said good you can count on being wet for the three days you are visiting you'll get only two diaper changes a day because I'm am feeling lazy and don't want to change boys diapers more than I have to. We went back to her toy room and she put be in a baby for big boys. when I laid down I found she had it equipped with straps and clips that matched the D-Rings on the jacket and di pull them very tight (no safety issues for breathing) so safe and secure she left the room and I was secured in the jacket to a bed with leg irons and a bit in my mouth for It seemed like hours before I fell asleep.

After 2 and a half more hours she cam in to remove the halter, leg irons, straight jacket. My arms were jelly and while I was weak she put hinged hand cuffs on my wrists with the key hole facing away from my hands. If you haven't every tried hinged handcuffs you should. Put the cuffs on with the keyholes facing you hands a a key in your fingers and although difficult you can get them unlocked. If on the other hand the key hole is away from your hands you will find that you are permanently cuffed and the steel is even more intimidating than the straight jacket because you can put yourself in to them without any possibility of escape - not for self bondage.

Anyway back to the jacket, six and a half hours in bondage and I did fine. The halter is a different story. I have been in the jacket several time and it is my favorite bondage when she diapers (which means up to 12 hours is a possibility) me like that and I never know when she will get bored and change my position and or bondage.

I hope my experience helps answer your question. My only regret is that my friend and her toys are no longer available to diaper me and ensure I am safe and secure