LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassing Diaper Moments

Most embarrassing for me was when I went to a pharmacy to buy diapers and the cashier was my neighbor. By the time I recognized her it was too late. I do think it was karma, I had pissed her off like a week before. She didn't say anything condescending but, she purposely hopped up and peered over the counter like checking me for a diaper line.

what ARE you doing that requires the cops to search your car so often? :P

If I were a cop, and I saw the cast of Earthbound drive by, I'd pull 'em and have a chat too! :lol:

(Geek level knowledge of classic Super Nintendo RPGs may be required to understand this post ;))

• Like 1

I've given my landlord notice that I'm moving out the end of this month. I live alone, and hardly ever lock the doors to my house or garage. Anyway, I was arriving home after a brief trip into town (I don't wear outside the house,) and saw a couple of unfamiliar cars parked in my driveway. I recognized one of the young men standing by a car as one of the new tenants that will be moving in after I vacate. I kinda started to panic, wondering if they had gone inside and possibly found my stash. I parked and got out, asked them what's up. They were just loading some boxes into the garage, since one of them was moving out a month early and needed to stash some belongings for a month. I guess the landlord had told them they could ditch some stuff in the garage. Fine, whatever. But I decided it wasn't worth risking them deciding to put stuff in the house, so after they left I locked the garage and decided to lock the house every time I'm away. That way if they ever want to unload more stuff into the garage, they will need to let me know first.

So later that night I was sitting around the house in a diaper with a pair of summer shorts on over top. Then the doorbell rings. Shit! The door was between me and any privacy where I could remove the diaper, so I just decided to answer the door and hope they didn't notice the crinkly sound. It was the new tenant again, wanting into the garage to stash more stuff. I gave him the key, and he brought it back when he was done. Never looked at me funny or anything. I was just glad I was wearing those shorts!

I've given my landlord notice that I'm moving out the end of this month. I live alone, and hardly ever lock the doors to my house or garage. Anyway, I was arriving home after a brief trip into town (I don't wear outside the house,) and saw a couple of unfamiliar cars parked in my driveway. I recognized one of the young men standing by a car as one of the new tenants that will be moving in after I vacate. I kinda started to panic, wondering if they had gone inside and possibly found my stash. I parked and got out, asked them what's up. They were just loading some boxes into the garage, since one of them was moving out a month early and needed to stash some belongings for a month. I guess the landlord had told them they could ditch some stuff in the garage. Fine, whatever. But I decided it wasn't worth risking them deciding to put stuff in the house, so after they left I locked the garage and decided to lock the house every time I'm away. That way if they ever want to unload more stuff into the garage, they will need to let me know first.

So later that night I was sitting around the house in a diaper with a pair of summer shorts on over top. Then the doorbell rings. Shit! The door was between me and any privacy where I could remove the diaper, so I just decided to answer the door and hope they didn't notice the crinkly sound. It was the new tenant again, wanting into the garage to stash more stuff. I gave him the key, and he brought it back when he was done. Never looked at me funny or anything. I was just glad I was wearing those shorts!

If you are paid through the month it is still your unit, no one has the legal right to invade your space while you are still a tenant in good standing.

If you are paid through the month it is still your unit, no one has the legal right to invade your space while you are still a tenant in good standing.

I'd be nice to the new tenant and let him use the space if I didn't need it :) Then I'd figure out what equivalent storage costs in the open market and deduct that from final payment tongue.gif If the Landlord balked, I'd remind him that he gave use of my leased space to non-permitted persons without my knowledge or permission which amounts to him breaking the contract :o Therefore he'd better be happy that I'm giving him anything since legally I don't have to cool.gif Wanna let our lawyers meet so you can lose even more money Mr.Landlord ? :lol:

Bettypooh

For sure. :thumbsup: Regardless, that doesn't prevent someone from walking in my front door, looking around at things, and finding my diaper stash. It just gives me legal recourse against them. I've decided to lock the doors at all times to protect my privacy. <_<

I'd be nice to the new tenant and let him use the space if I didn't need it :) Then I'd figure out what equivalent storage costs in the open market and deduct that from final payment

I'm not really going to make demands of this. I'm pretty generous with things like this, just as long as it isn't interfering with my life or my privacy. Besides, my landlord could have kicked me and my previous roommate out several times when my roommate got behind on his share of rent. B)

I work nights so when I diaper myself for bed it's in the daytime. So I was sleeping one day with nothing on but a diaper. It was summer time and hot in my apartment so I was sleeping with no covers also. I had told my landlord about a hole int cealing, he said he would send people to fix it. I went to bed one day with a hole in my cealing and woke up with it fixed wich means the the workers came into my room while I was sleeping( in nothing but a diaper) and fixed it. I was pretty pissed off about this. diaper or no diaper you need to stay the hell out of my room unless I LET you in. But I never said anything to the landlord cause I was scared he bring ip something about me in diapers

Well, I am from Vermont but graduated from High School in Michigan. We drove through NY to Canada and got to Sarnia, Canada and the customs officer asked what was in the box in back and I told him "adult diapers" and then we stopped at a rest area and I was in the process of changing and the wall between the stalls is about my shoulder height and the guy in the next stall started talking to me as I was wiping my self with a baby wipe and putting my diaper on. It made me feel kind of awkward but I just continued with the process and tossed my uses diaper away and left.

Well, I am from Vermont but graduated from High School in Michigan. We drove through NY to Canada and got to Sarnia, Canada and the customs officer asked what was in the box in back and I told him "adult diapers" and then we stopped at a rest area and I was in the process of changing and the wall between the stalls is about my shoulder height and the guy in the next stall started talking to me as I was wiping my self with a baby wipe and putting my diaper on. It made me feel kind of awkward but I just continued with the process and tossed my uses diaper away and left.

Isn't their a man law prohibiting talking in a public restroom?

Isn't their a man law prohibiting talking in a public restroom?

There should be. I can't stand that. I absolutely despise public bathrooms that don't have full medians between urinals or toilets. I shudder when I think of stalls that don't lock.

There should be. I can't stand that. I absolutely despise public bathrooms that don't have full medians between urinals or toilets. I shudder when I think of stalls that don't lock.

actually I think most if not all of us violate some man laws :roflmao:

Abso-bloody-lutely there is!

It's in the same sub-section as "NEVER EVER EVER use a urinal adjacent to one that is already in use." :o

exemption for sporting events and concerts.

What about ones with no doors? reference my story earlier in this page. It's awfully embarrassing when someone walks into your stall while you are changing your diaper. :wub:

• 4 years later...
Guest soggypants

I've had a couple embarrassing moments that I can think of. The first being in cub scouts in my early teens. We had been out canoeing and when we brought the boats back in, we all decided to have fun tipping the boats and see who could be the last one to fall out. I was sitting in the bottom of the boat holding onto the sides so I wasn't going anywhere, but I was also sitting in water almost up to my chest. After this was over and the other scouts had gone back to camp, I had to get out of the water and up onto the dock, without the use of my legs, in a t-shirt, slacks with no belt, and a Attends. In front of some of the scout masters and several cute girls that worked at the camp. After several tries I had to tell the girl trying to help me that I wasn't going to be able to keep my pants up and my situation wearing a diaper. She told me it was ok and just put get up on the dock. I ended up having to sit on the dock in nothing but soaked Attends and a t-shirt until I could get my pants back on.

Guest soggypants

I had something happen last week similar to what you said about being seen. I almost at least look in the mirror real quick to make sure I look ok before I go anywhere and usually dress in front of it to help me get pants and shorts on straight. I hadn't realized how late it was and wanted to get to the store before they closed. Instead of checking in the mirror, I just jumped in my wheelchair and ran. I got what I needed and when I got to the register I noticed that the lady checking me out was literally checking me out. LOL. But she kept almost smiling like something was funny about what I was wearing. I got back home and checked in the mirror. When I had gotten in my wheelchair my shorts had gone more to one side and you could see my diaper, through the leg of my shorts. I guess people already assume because I am in a wheelchair that I wear a diaper anyway, but this just down the street from where I live so I see these people a couple times a week.

I was going to work one time and I heard some giggling on the bus and overheard something from a person. Thinking my mind was just imagining what I heard, I ignored it. Then I get off the bus and realized my diaper was sticking out of my coat pocket. I quickly pushed it back in and zipped it up. I felt so embarrassed but at least it didn't fall out. But thank god they were all strangers.

Well, I remember one incident about fourteen years ago in which I was wearing a wraparound skirt, which unfortunately came unwrapped, revealing my diaper underneath. This was at a shelter for the homeless in (unfortunately) the lobby, where there were at least six other people. One woman averted her eyes immediately while another helped me tie the skirt back on.

Back in the early 2000's when Depends was really cheapening up their diapers I had a BUNCH of leaks. I was in college at the time, and had them leak on me when sitting- too many times for me to care. It also happened a few times while shopping, walking in the mall, and generally just out in public too. At the time I though I couldn't afford good premium diapers, but I didn't have much of a choice and switched to Molicare. Boy was I glad to have been wrong! I ended up using so many less, and they lasted so much longer, that they cost me less overall. Bonus, I was able to stop worrying about leaks and people stopped noticing I was diapered. Take that economics 101.

Guest soggypants

Not as bad a some of the others I posted, but I had experimental surgery on my hips in the Shriner's hospital, in my early teens before they moved to the new building they are in now.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had two things come to mind. One which I'm sure many have dealt with, the diaper fart. Basically it's when you squat down in your diaper and it forces any and all air out of it, and it kinda sounds like a fart. Yeah that's happened a few times.