LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want To Poop My Diaper But Dont Like It!

Guys I'm very confused, I love the feeling of pooping my diaper but as soon as I have I gotta get it off immediatly as I hate the clean up and all. Anyone else have this problem? If so how do you deal with it?

• Like 1

I guess you might think about what it is that turns you off the most about the clean up. Is it the smell? If so, maybe you shoulc get some Nullo tablets and take them to cut the smell way down. Is it because you don't have a good place to really clean up afterwards? If so, then I'd say wait until your home alone where you can shower and take your time cleaning up. I just don't know what to tell you. You like the actual pooping in your diaper but don't like the aftermath. Maybe you just have to find the right ballance between the two.

Guys I'm very confused, I love the feeling of pooping my diaper but as soon as I have I gotta get it off immediatly as I hate the clean up and all. Anyone else have this problem? If so how do you deal with it?

You're halfway there already by pooping in your diaper. The impulse to get immediately out of it is understandable, it's a natural revulsion you feel, but you have to overcome that. There's no sense in pooping yourself deliberately if you won't get any enjoyment out of it.

Force yourself to stay in the pooped-in diaper for five minutes. Walk around a bit and try to get into the wonderful sensation of that lump in the back. Reach around a give the back of your diaper a few pats; really try to appreciate that load. Then, a bigger challenge, sit down in it and just sit still for a while. Once you're used to that, squish it around your bum a bit. It's too lovely to be put into words.

I had to overcome the revulsion at first, but now I think there's nothing better than a plump log (or two) of poop to smell, feel at the back of my diaper and sit in. :wub: It's definitely worth the effort you put into overcoming the inital disgust.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

This is a tricky subject. You want to, but don't like it.

Like a drug addiction.

Heroin addicts WANT the high, but genuinely don't like the ways to get the drug.

You are searching for that poop euphoria that exists only in a small frame of time. Fractions of a second.

It feels soooo heavenly feeling a large poop stick sliding into your diaper. And for some, the euphoria turns into disgust and self-htred. It IS a rather dirty nd strange thing to want to do. I can't offer much svice to overcome poopy fears like you have.

Just....force yourself to stay in your messed diaper for however long you think you cn take it. Maybe stay at least 24 hours. Eventually you may love the poopyness of a stinky diaper. I really don't know wht to say. That quick euphoria of slippery poo falling into the seat if your diaper is addictive and may be why some can't stop the diapered lifestyle.

For me, I trained incontinent. That way when I do make poopy, I don't know it is hppening until I sit down and feel a little squishyness spreading across my bum and up my balls and penis. nd 24 7 incontinence you get used to being messy and eventually you don't mind the afterglow of pooping. The stickyness, the stinkyness, the rashes, all are something to get used to.

However, like a drug addict, the best thing to do is stop chasing the white rabbit. Stop pooping yourself. If you are looking for the ever elusive euphoria, diapers will become an addiction like it has for me.

Poop is a drug that you re always chasing.

Thanks for the replies, a lot of what you guys have said makes sense. I've tried substituting poop for other things, but i do miss the pooping itself. I shall try and stay in one next time and see how long I last. Shall report back with findings!

Thanks for the replies, a lot of what you guys have said makes sense. I've tried substituting poop for other things, but i do miss the pooping itself. I shall try and stay in one next time and see how long I last. Shall report back with findings!

It seems to me, Newreno, that if "poop substitute" doesn't do it for you, and you want to actually poop, then it really is a matter of coming to terms with hanging around a bit in a poopy diaper. As I say, taking a poop in your diaper is a big step and you've done that, so you've just got one big step left. Good luck and let us know how you got on! :thumbsup:

This is a tricky subject.  You want to, but don't like it.

Like a drug addiction.

Heroin addicts WANT the high, but genuinely don't like the ways to get the drug.

You are searching for that poop euphoria that exists only in a small frame of time.  Fractions of a second.

It feels soooo heavenly feeling a large poop stick sliding into your diaper.  And for some, the euphoria turns into disgust and self-htred.  It IS a rather dirty nd strange thing to want to do.  I can't offer much svice to overcome poopy fears like you have.

Just....force yourself to stay in your messed diaper for however long you think you cn take it.  Maybe stay at least 24 hours. Eventually you may love the poopyness of a stinky diaper. I really don't know wht to say.  That quick euphoria of slippery poo falling into the seat if your diaper is addictive and may be why some can't stop the diapered lifestyle.

For me, I trained incontinent.  That way when I do make poopy, I don't know it is hppening until I sit down and feel a little squishyness spreading across my bum and up my balls and penis. nd 24 7 incontinence you get used to being messy and eventually you don't mind the afterglow of pooping.  The stickyness, the stinkyness, the rashes, all are something to get used to.

However, like a drug addict, the best thing to do is stop chasing the white rabbit. Stop pooping yourself.  If you are looking for the ever elusive euphoria, diapers will become an addiction like it has for me.

Poop is a drug that you re always chasing.

Oh get a life.

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

Get a life?

I summed up ABDLism in a nutshell: it's a drug we all chase. If we didn't havesuch euphoria attached to dipers, we wouldnt wear or use them.

Reslly. When you get out of a dirty diaper, and into a fresh one, how long do you last until you start wanting to be poopy agaian? Not long, right?

So it IS a drug like heroin. When you are high, you are fine. But when you come down, you want the high again.

No different here. You poop the diaper, then change. Then you poopy again. Then change. It's a self destructive lifestyle.

Do it when you're working on an outdoor task that takes a while but you'd normally want to finish without quitting (outdoors so smell isn't such an issue). Mowing the yard would be a perfect example. Might make it a little easier to justify staying in it for a while.

Somebody here once described pooping in a diaper as an acquired taste and I think that's right. Most people think it's a bit gross the first few times but eventually you realise that it's just poop, it won't hurt you (unless you go way overboard and stay in it for hours, of course) and that it can be cleaned up with no lasting problems. Pooping is probably the hardest potty training instinct for an AB or DL to overcome but it's worth it, even if like me, you only do it every once in a while :)

Reslly. When you get out of a dirty diaper, and into a fresh one, how long do you last until you start wanting to be poopy agaian? Not long, right?

Not for me. I'd much rather a dry comfy diaper. My "highs" are the brief moments that I'm in a clean, unused diaper, before it gets wet or messed.

~ moogle

Woah guys! Let us all calm down, its only suppose to be a light hearted 'that weirdo NewReno wants to poop his diaper but hates it at the same time' kinda thread. Each to their own here guys, we all are into diapers one way or another, we are all different and we shouldn't be judging each other, not when so many who do not understand our fetish are more then ready to.

Not true, the only thing better than a wet (or messy diaper) is a clean one. And the only thing better than a wet (or messy diaper) is one that brought you relief. It's a continuous cycle getting better every time, and since I know it's security of being comfortably wrapped up or only sunshine on my backside after every change then there's no need to hurry towards either on one.

I say we all stay diapered and stay happy. No drugs needed here.

Get a life?

I summed up ABDLism in a nutshell: it's a drug we all chase. If we didn't havesuch euphoria attached to dipers, we wouldnt wear or use them.

So it IS a drug like heroin. When you are high, you are fine. But when you come down, you want the high again.

No different here. You poop the diaper, then change. Then you poopy again. Then change. It's a self destructive lifestyle.