LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffed Animal Importance

I was wondering...I have mentioned I have had AB/DL tendencies a lot, one of these is the love of stuffed animals. I had several that are somewhere in storage. Sadly I do not have any access to them. I am not sure whether I am really AB/DL but some things sure do click and this is one of them. How important are stuffed animals to you? I went to the point of sleeping with them even in my teens. The only reason I do not have them here is because I could not honestly object to them being in storage at my age. I miss them greatly in recent times. :( I was wondering how you guys feel towards them. Are they just a toy to you or have you developed more feelings for them. Mine I have collected over a great time. From birth through around age 17 or so..Sadly I get no more sense then...and honestly what would you do...ask for them at the age of 22? Have you named any?...I can't honestly say I haven't.... :) Again just curious about your feelings on them.

I was wondering...I have mentioned I have had AB/DL tendencies a lot, one of these is the love of stuffed animals. I had several that are somewhere in storage. Sadly I do not have any access to them. I am not sure whether I am really AB/DL but some things sure do click and this is one of them. How important are stuffed animals to you? I went to the point of sleeping with them even in my teens. The only reason I do not have them here is because I could not honestly object to them being in storage at my age. I miss them greatly in recent times. :( I was wondering how you guys feel towards them. Are they just a toy to you or have you developed more feelings for them. Mine I have collected over a great time. From birth through around age 17 or so..Sadly I get no more sense then...and honestly what would you do...ask for them at the age of 22? Have you named any?...I can't honestly say I haven't.... :) Again just curious about your feelings on them.

I'm 22, have a huge collection of soft toys that I've collected over the years... They all have names. If I had a box of stuffed toys in storage I would ask for them... to be honest no one would be surprised as I have a very childlike personality. Oh and I sleep with my toy cat called floppy and my husband (who sometimes objects to the fact he wakes up with a toy cat in his face)

It's funny because I remember at the age of about 12 my mum shouted at me because I still slept with my toy elephant (nelly) and said "I'm going to keep that elephant and show it to your husband when you get married" well... Nelly is far to raggedy to sleep (well loved) but I still have her and my husband thinks she's cute XD

• Like 1

I have bears all over the bedroom. One of the first AB gifts my wife gave me was a large Teddy Bear. My daughter and wife took me to build-a-bear on my 40th (they stuck a "I'm the Birthday Bear" sticker with my name and "I'm 40!" on it).

• Like 1

i have a lot of teddys bears some are in boxes as i have move place in the last month when i get the ok from the doc to use my shoulder again will have fun unpacking my teddys

i have about 5 teddy bears that are on my bed but i only have one that i sleep with and thats alf

• Like 1
Guest TBinthehoodie

i'm 18 and i have a lil plush dog i named pup pup i plan on getting another one soon and i got ALOT of beanie babies

All but one of mine is from childhood past.

I have my most important bar one in my room.

My raccoon (see pic) is somewhat attached to me at home. Regardless of baby mode or not.

If you read my age under my missing avatar you see that I am 22 and a male...Which would make it still more awkward if I wanted them back. I am thinking I will have to ask my grand mother and come up with some excuse or something...I have collected all kinds of them since..birth...One of which was a gift on my birthday...literally my birth day. One I treasure the most is the one my great grand mother got for me the Christmas before she died. Hmmm what to do...Thanks for all the responses Nice to know that i am not the only adult male here with a collected of stuffed animals. This being an AB/DL site, I was expecting plenty of collections. I must figure out how to get one or two of them back. <_<

Fett, I feel your pain =( I think most of us wish we could have our fuzzy friends from yester-year back. Personally it's more for nostalgia on my part, but I'm not really into having a ton of plushies. Two is pretty nice, good for playing around when little and more cuddly when it's bedtime(but not overwhelming).

I've only got one I play around with anymore, my little puppy named Sender(Cuz he sends me to my dreeeaams ^_^). I had a monkey with a pink parka named Nana(Hee, so clever) but she's been worn out over the last couple years, unfortunately.

OP: Dude, just go and ask for them, seriously. I doubt your parents will disown you for wanting your old stuffed animals back ;) And if you do need to be discreet then just think up something else in storage you need to find and acquire them at the same time.

Nah I know they will not be mad, I just did not want to invoke too much interest in why I wanted them. At any rate I have asked my grandparents who think they might be in the barn at our old house, next to their house actually. So if they even go through it they will tell me if they find them. I was most disappointed by that. I was hoping to have at least one back soon. Oh well I might ask my parents in-case they are in a different place. I do not want them all just one or two...Not sure why but the urge to have one or two of them has grown recently...

I have my whales, and other stuffed animals. I kept them. I have a whale I sleep with every night named Dee Dee, who I can't sleep without. My bed is covered with stuffed killer whales. They kinda protect me. lol

BabyChris121675

LOL curi.....that is cute

Char knows not to take pookie....lest she end up with an ice cube down her diaper in the middle of the night.... >.> muahahaha

Nah I know they will not be mad, I just did not want to invoke too much interest in why I wanted them. At any rate I have asked my grandparents who think they might be in the barn at our old house, next to their house actually. So if they even go through it they will tell me if they find them. I was most disappointed by that. I was hoping to have at least one back soon. Oh well I might ask my parents in-case they are in a different place. I do not want them all just one or two...Not sure why but the urge to have one or two of them has grown recently...

Is their anything else less objectionable of yours stored that you can say you need? Go to the storage place and retrieve your friends. Do you have anything else that could be put into storage, oh and while you are there :whistling:

I love stuffed animals. I have a Pink Gund bear that my husband/daddy bought for me and I sleep with it every night. I also have a medium sized collection of stuffed animals. Mostly Care Bears but a few other animals as well. I don't have any of the stuffed animals form my childhood though.

I still have a doll my grandma sewed for me when i was little . there are many dolls i Miss including a rainbow brite and a generic cabbage patch type i named dandy and a raggedy ann and Andy I named abby and Andy . I finally got a cabbage patch doll when i was thirteen from my aunt . alot of my stuffed animals i had as a kid I used to share with our dogs . then my mom had to sew them up and one was sewn up so many times i named it pancake .

I have always slept with a very lot of stuffed animals even now . for a long time i collected monkeys and I still have a baboon I bought at toys r us when I was 23. his name is rafiki. a favourite of mine is a Valentine's bear my mom gave me . my mom has a cupboard of stuffed animals and dolls mostly ones i gave her

Guest little_jonny

i use to sleep with a small dog i won at a amusment park. i slept with him every night and he got old, worn, and torn. sadly i had to throw him away :( i had trouble sleeping the past nights later. few months later i won a small stuff monkey from a crane game and i started to sleep with it to see if it would help me sleep. i just havent thought of a name for it.. i do find myself waking up in the middle of the night from a dream and looking for him. i sometimes won't be able to fall a sleep until i find him and lay back to bed

Good question, Curious One ... Well, even though I'm not an AB, I loved stuffed animals. So does my wife. So our apartment is filled with them. We have loads. Mostly squirrels and dragons. I'm attached to a stuffed animal in particular, a two-foot high red dragon that I call Boston (not just because that's where I'm from, but for the dragon character in the on-line comic strip Boston & Shaun!). I cuddle her and sleep with her every day, and *blush* even have sexual feelings for her. And I have feelings of affection for several other of the stuffed animals we've got around here. As I say, I'm not an AB, so my desire for and attachment to stuffed animals is probably the result of me being a Furry. But nevertheless, they are very important to me, and I particularly love cuddling them while dressed only in a diaper!