LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Call Them?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Getting prepared for a full on regresion tonight makes me think about some things.

I want to know what you all call your dirtied diapers?

Like, not nicknames or anything. Just, how do you refer to a dirty diaper? Either self referenced or to your ab mommy/daddy when needing to be changed?

Personally I have a few things to call them.

Stinkies, stinky, smellies, messies, messes, dirties, poopies, poopy, brownies, blackies (when I've been eating bad), and a personal inside joke to someone I know I sometimes call them booboos.

I just wanna know what you all call your dirty diapers (please only respond if you actually do mess yourself on a regular basis, no flaming me since this IS the Stinky Squishy Forum.)

Oh, and when regressing or being changed what is your personal reaction when you look down there being changed?

For me? :crybaby: Phew. Stinkies. :blush::blush:

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't say "sh*tty diapers" because cussing is bad and assh*les that cuss should f*cking go to hell and p*ss off the devil.

Cussing is bad, dammit.

Wait......uh...

Anyway....I asked the other diaper guy I know in my town what he calls his dirty diapers today. He said "poopies" is the only thing he calls them. So...yea I'm a tad more creative. For an update to you all, I asked him a little about getting involved in changing each other.

He said "I'll think about it."

Yays!! I may have someone to change me, and I may get to change another man's "poopies"!! Yay!!

• 2 weeks later...

Other than the common ones I particularly like poopy pampers due to the alliteration. I wish there was some sort of similar word that worked with huggies too... :(

errr how about I gotta honkey Huggies ?? lol sorry the 1st thing that came to mind :P

Guest Wetnmessy247

A new one: warm underwear.

Until you sit in the poop for awhile Then it's cold underwear.

Stay longer than that: itchy underwear.

Stay even LONGER after that: festering underwear.

Stay LONGER that THAT: Hospital.

Longer than that: Festering diapers on a corpse.

Hmm.

• 5 years later...