LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissies Round Up!

Welcome BabyAmy. Not sure where exactly you are in PA, but I'm reminded of my old stomping grounds in Jacobsburg Park.

:rolleyes:I was going guess Neshaminy Creek, but pose for pictures in one creek I guess you posed in them all

*curls bottom lip and whines unintelligibly* "No one's guessing."

Sorry no one tried to guess your song, but no need to bust a movement over it?

:rolleyes:I was going guess Neshaminy Creek, but pose for pictures in one creek I guess you posed in them all

I know! I didn't want to say that I knew where it was and be wrong by 200 miles.

Sorry no one tried to guess your song, but no need to bust a movement over it?

Bust a Move!!!! by Young MC

No old jokes, please. I was older then than I am now. Hehe. :lol:

• 1 month later...

True true.

There has been a lot more activity recently in the Sissy Room lately, so I didn't bother digging it up. But I will continue to post. Then again... there's not a whole lot to say.

I got a dress...ish... thing... from lilme. *ponders* It's more of a shirt. But it's pretty. Not the most comfortable thing ever... but I like it.

-Sophie

Heeeey!! hi all haven't been on this thread lately .Life has been really crazy lately and since this such a positive tread i shall keep it that way !! .But i was able to go to value village and bought 3 real cute nighties that look like little dresses love them :thumbsup: