LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissies Round Up!

Too easy, my dear.

Own: Pink flutterby tee, short brown w/pink trim skirt, socks with pink bows, black mary janes, hair braided into pigtails with pink scrunchies.

Dream: Sailor Jupiter. Need I say more?

post-16908-016948800 1276416027_thumb.gi

post-16908-016948800 1276416027_thumb.gi

Ok enough about sophie lol!! my favorite outfit is a pink satin dress that is flared out.I wear it with a huge pink petti coat and little frilly ankle socks .When it is cooler i add white tights .My fantsy outfit would be anyone of the baby dresses i have seen online or a smart ladies business suit with heels :thumbsup:

My favorite outfits are separated by my adult and baby side. My favorite adult outfit is my grey shirt/blue blouse thing... I'll see if I can get a picture soon. Plus jeans. Better jeans. My jeans really suck. lol

As for my favorite baby outfit, it's probably the satin dress from Bethany... but I also really like my pink checkered romper.

I can't even imagine an outfit that would knock me off my heels. I'm sure it'll happen someday, but until I see it I can't really imagine it. I did however come close once, and that's the blue loli dress I bought a month ago. It's shipping and should be here Wednesday-ish.

-Sophie

Hi all, I'm brand new on Daily Diapers and to the sissy scene (well 6 months or so). I just love all the frilly plastic sissy panty's and have bought two pairs now. I also now possess my very first plastic sisy baby dress, which I love very much. I need to be taught how to act as a sissy baby girl. I would love to be sissy baby'd by a nice older man. Please say hi, as i would love to make lots of new sissy friends Oh! and I live in Northern France. I have a yahoo messenger profile ppantsguy if anyone would like to say hi there. Bye for now xx

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see if I can get the ball rolling a bit... friction managed to stop us.

New question!

If you had to dress up as any character for some "big event", who would it be? It could be from TV or from a book or a video game or anime or... yeah.

For me... maybe Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I mean the original Disney cartoon, although that new Tim Burton one had Alice in some pretty adorable dresses. :whistling: But Xion has high priority from Kingdom Hearts.

-Sophie

Sailor Jupiter, of course. I still have a major crush on her. I admit it.

My name is Robert and I'm a Jupiterholic.

I don't have a second choice. I'll have to think about that.

I buy a lot of clothes at JCPenny. I am lucky that I fit into most size 14 skirts and dresses and Large tops (got to figure in the broader shoulders) I even made a friend with a gal who works in lingerie section of the store.

I buy a lot of clothes at JCPenny. I am lucky that I fit into most size 14 skirts and dresses and Large tops (got to figure in the broader shoulders) I even made a friend with a gal who works in lingerie section of the store.

I can fit into size 14 skirts, but I need bigger tops. Other department stores don't carry the bigger ones on the racks.

Waiting for those pictures, PArms. ;)

(I don't know my dress size... and my jeans are a 13, so maybe that's my skirt size?)

-Sophie

Sorry, been buy at work. Stay tuned. :thumbsup:

I need to use more emoticons. They're pretty cool. :)

And here's a third one just to show off: :wub: