LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissies Round Up!

Due to a post in another thread by aleyxsis:

the sissy forum seems kinda dead and thats why i changed from being a sissy to a boy as some might remember but i highly dought it !!!. But as submiseve as us sissys can be we need to talk to each other at least on the posts .

I decided that we just need a spot to say anything sissy related. So, literally... this doesn't even need a real topic. Just ANYTHING sissy related that has happened to you recently. Then maybe we can get an actual trend and have people commenting and so forth and perhaps the Sissy Room won't be so dead... it used to be my favorite section!!

I don't have much to comment... but I did buy a lolita dress the other day. And by the other day I mean three weeks ago... it just hasn't arrived at my house yet (but it should in the next few days) so I'm eagerly anticipating it. I'll see if I can get some pictures up when it gets here. It's blue, BTW.

Also, when I went to grab socks this morning before going to work I reached in and pulled out my pair of frilly lace ankle socks... I hadn't worn those in forever! So maybe I'll go home and put those on before my younger siblings get home from school. ^_^

-Sophie

Well, the 'Sissy' forum is my favorite place. I have to admit that it's been dead in here for a while, but there's some funny shit going on in the 'Scoop the Poop' forum.

I'm not one to post about some mundane little things, but I guess I will mention that I was doing laundry this morning. I washed one of my skirts and hung it out to dry while wearing another. And my panties are on the line, too. I just thought of something. Maybe I'll take a picture of all my clothes.

Due to a post in another thread by aleyxsis:

I decided that we just need a spot to say anything sissy related. So, literally... this doesn't even need a real topic. Just ANYTHING sissy related that has happened to you recently. Then maybe we can get an actual trend and have people commenting and so forth and perhaps the Sissy Room won't be so dead... it used to be my favorite section!!

I don't have much to comment... but I did buy a lolita dress the other day. And by the other day I mean three weeks ago... it just hasn't arrived at my house yet (but it should in the next few days) so I'm eagerly anticipating it. I'll see if I can get some pictures up when it gets here. It's blue, BTW.

Also, when I went to grab socks this morning before going to work I reached in and pulled out my pair of frilly lace ankle socks... I hadn't worn those in forever! So maybe I'll go home and put those on before my younger siblings get home from school. ^_^

-Sophie

Someone say Lolita??? Brand dress??

Cool this is what im talking about my sissy friends when i do my laundry i kinda get upset when i have more boy clothes than my sissy clothes .I have petti coats baby dresses and grown up girl clothes take care and keep posting !! :thumbsup:

Someone say Lolita??? Brand dress??

It's a blue sweet lolita dress. It's very basic; I like it that way. But it seemed very "little girl" like in my eyes, so I had to get it.

It's not brand named. I ordered it from a seller on ebay, which I typically don't do... but they've been someone I worked with before.

Well, it's obvious everyone checks this forum. It only takes one person to write something and we jump all over it.

Then it's working!! *grins*

-Sophie

P.S. This is my first multi-quote. Seriously. It took me two years and 2,676 posts to try it out...

second time today for me i am all a tingle in a sissy kinda way .But us sissies need to stick together and post more often i got kinda feaked out for a while sorry .It just seemed to me we were not respected or kinda shunned sorry again lol but i will post more often if you guys do ok be cool luv yas !! :thumbsup:

I slept tonight in just a t-shirt and a pair of panties that a friend-who-is-a-girl bought for me. Was pretty nice, and I felt very girly. I should take a picture of my panty collection soon.

I just took a nap a few hours ago in a cami and a diaper. Terrible nap because I'm sick and my nose is all stuffy... but I rarely get to wear diapers anymore with how hectic my weeks are. It was a nice few hours for that reason alone. Plus, I think I look rather spiffy in a tight blue cami with my diaper showing. :)

Ebay has a lot of cool stuff - I'm just too chicken to buy anything off of it. Though I have found thrift stores tend to have some nice clothes (I got both my skirts at one (: ).

Thrift stores are AMAZING. Nothing beats a thrift store when it comes to shopping for clothes. They usually have really good stuff and it's really cheap. I have a few outfits I got from a thrift store.

I'm curious who will end up posting the first picture. :)

-Sophie

I'm curious who will end up posting the first picture. :)

Well, at home, I connect to the interwebs via a USB tethered Droid. That same Droid happens to be the better of two cell phone cameras. So I have to think about taking a picture when I'm offline. Of course, I never want to disconnect when I'm thinking about taking a picture. So I end up not taking a picture.

P.S. This is my first multi-quote. Seriously. It took me two years and 2,676 posts to try it out...

Congratulations! Aren't we just Miss Multiquoter, now?

p.s And I just realized this is my 500th post! I never thought I'd get this far. We should celebrate.

way to go pa 500 !!! i also like thrift stores i go to nighty section all the time !. I buy frilly nighties and alter them to look like baby dresses so simple and soo compfy and cheap if you don't have much cash ! :thumbsup:

I wanted to let people know (for in the states) that on Monday (may 31st) Value Village is having a 50% sale for everything in the store, except for new products which is not that much, and is a pretty good time to get some cheap clothes. Just remember to wash those clothing that you where the closest to your body.

Have fun shopping gillies.

p.s And I just realized this is my 500th post! I never thought I'd get this far. We should celebrate.

Party at Sophie's! Gifts for PArms are required to get in. But I'll supply brownies. :)

And, I adore this multiquote thing...

I wanted to let people know (for in the states) that on Monday (may 31st) Value Village is having a 50% sale for everything in the store, except for new products which is not that much, and is a pretty good time to get some cheap clothes. Just remember to wash those clothing that you where the closest to your body.

Have fun shopping gillies.

http://www.valuevillage.com/Find-A-Store.aspx

^For people like me who have NO IDEA where the closest Value Village is...

And since Monday is Memorial Day, I have the day off. :D

-Sophie

I just took a nap a few hours ago in a cami and a diaper. Terrible nap because I'm sick and my nose is all stuffy... but I rarely get to wear diapers anymore with how hectic my weeks are. It was a nice few hours for that reason alone. Plus, I think I look rather spiffy in a tight blue cami with my diaper showing. :)

-Sophie

I really gained appreciation for just how comfortable skirts must be when I was walking around my house in just a pair of panties. Not only are the panties comfy, but with the hot weather, feeling air on my legs was very refreshing. Don't get me wrong, I've worn skirts before, but that moment was kind of a revelation. I really realized how comfortable having a flimsy piece of fabric draped around your waist must be, letting cool air wherever it wants to go.

I need to buy more skirts.

>.< I felt rude doing it myself... or I woulda done it...

I found my maid undies. They're black with white lace ruffles on the butt. And a small bow on the front of the waistband. I got them at a Halloween USA or something a few years back... they still fit since they're a one size fits all sort of deal. But I wore them today under my PJs (I didn't leave the house). I figured that was worth mentioning.

-Sophie

I'm sitting outside my apartment watching someone walk between the buildings. I just finished my very delicious breakfast. I'm in a folding chair and wearing my long brown skirt and a tank top. My hair is braided into pigtails. There's a slight breeze which is lighter than normal for this location. The sun is shining with some passing clouds. It will turn out to be an incredible day. I have to fly a tour at 11:30. That means I need to log off now. Oh! There goes another walker. I wonder what they think. I wonder what my next door neighbor will say if she comes out. Thought that was worth mentioning, too.

>.< I felt rude doing it myself... or I woulda done it...

I found my maid undies. They're black with white lace ruffles on the butt. And a small bow on the front of the waistband. I got them at a Halloween USA or something a few years back... they still fit since they're a one size fits all sort of deal. But I wore them today under my PJs (I didn't leave the house). I figured that was worth mentioning.

-Sophie

And Puddin' didn't get to see? *pout*