LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming Soon!

ya;ll are easy to please. I'm gonna wait for the news first and then I'm gonna... well you get the idea. So the news better be good.

-Todd

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest staging a raid on Mike's house, stealing his diapers, and holding them hostage until information is received. :mellow:

-Sophie

we're all meeting at the dairy queen down the street .... first we eat dilly bars.. then we attack... just everyone make sure to wipe all chocolate off of our face and hands lest we leave chocolate finger prints

we're all meeting at the dairy queen down the street .... first we eat dilly bars.. then we attack... just everyone make sure to wipe all chocolate off of our face and hands lest we leave chocolate finger prints

*wipes his hands on sarah's sleeve :P

I always need a nap after I eat snacks... :mellow: Can we nap in Mike's bed? Hopefully it'll turn out better than that Three Bears story. :angel_not:

-Sophie

Probably, unless his diaper leaked and it needs clean sheets :P

Ok team, here's the plan. We have to stake out the house to make sure that Mike's alone.

As soon as everyone else is gone, we take action.

I'll approach the premises from the southeast, knock on the door and proceed to hide.

We'll have square duck stationed by the curb as a distraction. Mike will instantly gravitate toward ducky. How can anyone resist?

Mike will inevitably leave the door unlocked to pet the cute duck and that's when Sophie, Sarah and I will make our way into the house.

Proceeding to the bedroom, Sarah and I will load up the bags with all of Mike's diapers and supplies while Sophie naps.

Ducky: just look cute and let Mike pet and feed you. Occasionally let out a single qwack to let us know the situation is OK. Continuous qwacking is our alarm to get out.

When we're done loading the bags in the bedroom, I'll scour the house to find any loose items.

This is when Sarah gets her sleeve cleaned.

Then we'll wake Sophie and head out the back towards the van while checking the clothesline for any more unmentionables.

The next part is important lest we leave Square Duck stranded. Repaid1 has to call Mike on the house phone. Your timing is extremely important. Ducky's life depends on it. You will explain very carefully what our demands are.

When Mike goes inside to answer, we'll drive the van back around to pick up Square Duck and head out to DQ headquarters. Due to the fact that Sophie got to sleep while the rest of us worked, she gets to pay.

Then, we wait . . . :D

or just ask him here, he's bound to see this part of the thread :P

I'm sure he will be more then happy to oblige :roflmao:

Sorry, I did forget to mention my unique ability to make certain threads invisible to certain people (even owners and mods). I can obnly do this when I have transformed into . . .

Well, I guess this would be a good time to reveal my secret identity as Sailor Jupiter. And if plan A is not effective, I will just have to blast down his door and then we can grab everything we can.

...in retrospect, considering Mike hasn't given us an update, I feel he doesn't check this thread anyway. :P

-Sophie

Maybe he thinks that we're still just complaining rather than conspiring against him.

Then after this ingenious plan is carried out !!!! .I walk into the DQ headquarters and say well done aleyxsis angels !!you have out done the eeeeevil Daily Di once again .Icecream for alllllllll !!! :thumbsup: