LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming Soon!

Last update I got was 5 hours ago from DailyDi in chat saying he was still waiting for the artwork... *sigh*

Who needs all them bells and whistles anyway? I don't need a banner to want a new product. :P

-Sophie

I swear if one more person posts on this thread till the announcement is released....I'm...I'm ...Well.... I'm Gonna.....well....just don't okay! crybaby.gif

BTW the last post was okay as it was a update! thumbsup.gif

Last update I got was 5 hours ago from DailyDi in chat saying he was still waiting for the artwork... *sigh*

Who needs all them bells and whistles anyway? I don't need a banner to want a new product. :P

-Sophie

If that is so :) why don't you just want the product, for now, and sit patiently back until it's actually there, and then decide if you still want it :) In that case you could live with the wait, as you do with christmas. As you know, christmas isn't coming any sooner no matter how much you want your presents :)

It's all internet time folks... take the expected date and add at least a week.

On another note... this is why you don't go yacking up a product before it is 110% ready to go. It generates a lot of hype, but people get disappointed and interest falls off quickly.

It's about some of us being obsessive and compulsive.....and this has become a sort of obsession :P

Also, we are all a bunch of kids at heart, so what can you expect when a 'new toy' is announced!

Sorry repaid...had to....please don't ban me!!!!!! :crybaby:

Killing me not to be able to announce it yet, but little point before the coupon codes is active

Calm down and wait a bit :)

Kids can be so Impatient!

My word it takes a long time to get art.

Especially when you really want it!

Didn't expect it to take this long.

I hope we will have it soon!

Can you guys wait another day or two?

A lot to ask I know!

Looking forward to the announcement!

Secrets are so hard for me to keep!

All I want to do is shout it out!

Vexing the heck out of me!

Especially since I'm crazy to begin with!

On another note....

No more necroing please, it's driving certain people crazy

Admittingly it shouldn't be annoying them so much

But it seems to anyway!

Really kinda silly

If you ask me.

For what it's worth

Offering my apologizes for the wait!

Really sorry

Mikey

Killing me not to be able to announce it yet, but little point before the coupon codes is active

Calm down and wait a bit :)

Kids can be so Impatient!

My word it takes a long time to get art.

Especially when you really want it!

Didn't expect it to take this long.

I hope we will have it soon!

Can you guys wait another day or two?

A lot to ask I know!

Looking forward to the announcement!

Secrets are so hard for me to keep!

All I want to do is shout it out!

Vexing the heck out of me!

Especially since I'm crazy to begin with!

On another note....

No more necroing please, it's driving certain people crazy

Admittingly it shouldn't be annoying them so much

But it seems to anyway!

Really kinda silly

If you ask me.

For what it's worth

Offering my apologizes for the wait!

Really sorry

Mikey

Thank you! :)

BTW the last post was okay as it was a update! thumbsup.gif

I gots special permissions!!

(Then again, this one probably doesn't apply...)

If that is so :) why don't you just want the product, for now, and sit patiently back until it's actually there, and then decide if you still want it :) In that case you could live with the wait, as you do with christmas. As you know, christmas isn't coming any sooner no matter how much you want your presents :)

...but the date for Christmas doesn't change...

Also, on that note, it was pointed out that the actual product won't come out till September or November or something that rhymes with those months. It's the initial "what the heck is it!" that's driving me mad.

Like... if someone promised to tell you your Christmas present 4 months early, then you had to wait two days, then two more, and so forth... you'd be super excited, ya know? Well, Mike is the elf that got his hands on the gift list. :)

-Sophie

On another note... this is why you don't go yacking up a product before it is 110% ready to go.

On the contrary, this is a fantastic marketing strategy. It builds a lot of hype for the community so when the release happens, EVERYONE knows about it. Makes me wonder if DD is getting any profits for advertising. ;) Because the second that banner hits the site... it's gonna get clicks up the wazoo.

-Sophie