LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming Soon!

All I can say is the announcements will come in days, not months (probably 2-3 days) as everything is in place, just waiting for signatures to hit papers :)

Didn't make me wet, but I......ummmm...well......errrrr :blush:

It sounds almost like Christmas in June! :D

Now you'll excuse me..I uhhh had a.......little...

Ummm.....

accident :blush::horse:

:blush:

I sended Bambino a note about possibly offering a diaper like the denim ones that Huggies are making...see what they say...Its just a different outer shell, so it can't be THAT hard *shrug*

Their reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your suggestion to our product development team for further review. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

-Bambino Customer Service-

and...ummm...I ....can't wait....to ......much ..longer :blush:

*squirms*

I'm not really pro-denim diapers...

However, if they can make new outer shells so easily, I think they should take advantage of that to make some new colors. I'd look soooo adorable in a pink diaper. (One I can trust, like Bambinos!)

Also! Every time I see this thread has a new comment my heart skips a beat...

So everyone needs to stop posting until Mike gets the papers in order!! :P

-Sophie

1-2 day delay. Hopefully tomorrow. The art guy didn't get the banners done on time and they want to wait until we have the art.

New sponsor and coupons: 1-2 days. Major supplier becoming openly ABDL aware and welcoming.

New diaper news: anytime now, but the diaper itself will be in the fall. But I like the new idea, takes a page from today's premium baby diapers.

1-2 day delay. Hopefully tomorrow. The art guy didn't get the banners done on time and they want to wait until we have the art.

New sponsor and coupons: 1-2 days. Major supplier becoming openly ABDL aware and welcoming.

New diaper news: anytime now, but the diaper itself will be in the fall. But I like the new idea, takes a page from today's premium baby diapers.

1-2 more ....DAYS???? :huh:

BBBWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *runs off tearing out his hair*.........BBBWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

BBBWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *runs off tearing out his hair*.........BBBWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I guess I have more to learn: I thought ducks had feathers.

1-2 more ....DAYS???? :huh:

:blush: