LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You Guys Steal Diapers?

Guest Tibian

To me if you ask for them and they are given to you then fine, but these stories of stealing diapers from strollers or just stealing anything to get your fix is sickening........Either wait until you can order them or buy them HONESTLY. Or go without your "fix" until you can. There is no excuse for stealing period whether it be from someone or from a store. Its wrong. I am however proud of those of you for being sorry and not doing it again. :)

I won't argue with you, I do think all of us had youthful indiscretions of some sort that wouldn't apply to us now.

No, not unless you count the bag of trash containing three that my younger sibling used when I was four or five, which I was actually tying up for the trash. Remember this is before I even attended Kindergarten, let alone before I knew what ABs and DLs were. Basically, I had no underwear on (don't ask, I don't even remember) and one of the used diapers grazed my skin, it felt good, so I allowed it to graze my skin again, and began to rub it against myself. At one point I simply remember feeling good and then seeing a sticky liquid on the outside of the diaper; I thought something might have been "wrong" with me and quickly tied up the diapers, as I was originally, and should have already finished doing, and dropped them in the trash. Remember, I was four or five, and I had no idea about what sex, cum, masturbation, or orgasms were when this occurred, and it wouldn't be until I was a teenager that I actually realized what had happened when I was four or five. (You have no clue how scared I was after this happened, and I obviously never told my parents--put yourself in my shoes out age four/five and you'll understand why.) I don't think this really qualifies as stealing though because I was supposed to be handling the diapers anyway.

But no, I don't steal diapers, I go into stores and I buy them, with cash, which is what everyone here should be doing; we're all adults, and should be behaving like adults.

Guest MommyGweniebear

Holy fuck can we stop with the preachy holier than thou attitude? I thought we came here to relax, not judge other people.

When laws are broken and drugs are used, thats plenty of reason to judge people and steer clear of them.

• Like 1

When laws are broken and drugs are used, thats plenty of reason to judge people and steer clear of them.

Making judgments on a personal level is fine, but attempting to impose your judgement criteria on others isn't :o While I agree with you, you are not coming across as someone nice :( Again, if that's what you want then fine. Life is what you make it and you'll get what you ask for whether you want it or not ;)

I never stole a diaper, nor do I condone such things. But I have stolen, and I have used drugs too :rolleyes: I learned why I shouldn't do those things and no longer do them :angel_not: It's personal choices that one makes which will affect a lot more of your life than you may see while you're doing them. Do what you will and think what you will, but harm no others in the process :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Making judgments on a personal level is fine, but attempting to impose your judgement criteria on others isn't :o While I agree with you, you are not coming across as someone nice :( Again, if that's what you want then fine. Life is what you make it and you'll get what you ask for whether you want it or not ;)

I never stole a diaper, nor do I condone such things. But I have stolen, and I have used drugs too :rolleyes: I learned why I shouldn't do those things and no longer do them :angel_not: It's personal choices that one makes which will affect a lot more of your life than you may see while you're doing them. Do what you will and think what you will, but harm no others in the process :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I don't smoke pot but I also do not agree that it should be illegal. The so called war on drugs has been an epic failure, that has cost billions of dollars, while the drug trade marches on. Tax it, regulate it I think consumption would go down, something about the outlaw appeal of it, glamorizes it. I am all for legalizing, still doesn't mean I want to smoke it.

• Like 1

Never diapers, but I did used to steal big bulky Kotex pads and sanitary belts. As a teenage boy, no way would I have bought those! I look back now from a distance of 45 years from that and am amazed I never got caught. The horror & shame of that would have been WAY worse than buying them.

I'll admit it... I did when I was a kid. My uncle used to come in from Arkansas 2 or 3 times a year and bring his family for a month or so. They stayed at my grandparent's place where I also stayed after school and during holidays. His two kids were 3 years apart so there were about 4 years when I could fit in the kids diapers and pullups. Every time they came in I stocked up... granny would just go to the store and buy more when they ran out, nobody ever noticed how fast they were being used. Oh, such fond memories.

You are entitled to your own opinions. However, people here are not asking for yours, and you are being very pushy about them.

• Like 1

i think there is a big difference between 6 year old swiping a neighbor or young silbings diaper and a grown adult stealing diapers from hospitals, group homes, or even church nurseries...

Guest MommyGweniebear

You are entitled to your own opinions. However, people here are not asking for yours, and you are being very pushy about them.

What you call pushy, I call to the point. You don't have to like the way I say something, but I'm not about to change what I say or think to satisfy someone else either.

• Like 1

What you call pushy, I call to the point. You don't have to like the way I say something, but I'm not about to change what I say or think to satisfy someone else either.

Ok then, go around on every thread expressing your unfiltered opinions. See how that goes for you. I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too. What I do or what I don't do is none of your concern. You come to a board full of people who love wearing diapers so I'm assuming you're one of us. How you can be so opinionated is beyond me.

Guest MommyGweniebear

Ok then, go around on every thread expressing your unfiltered opinions. See how that goes for you. I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too. What I do or what I don't do is none of your concern. You come to a board full of people who love wearing diapers so I'm assuming you're one of us. How you can be so opinionated is beyond me.

I do express my opinions, and I don't require that every person agree with me. You admit to breaking the law as well as the thread starter did. Yet you need to justify your actions by putting down a law abiding citizen? Thats hilarious and pathetic. I don't want to be involved or talk to anyone who breaks the law point blank. If people take offense to that, that is their problem not mine. I am opinionated when it comes to whats right and wrong. Deal with that and move on.

• Like 1
Guest MommyGweniebear

A grown person in diapers is wrong. A grown woman treating a grown man like a baby is even more wrong. It's fucking sick, wtf is wrong with those people? Do they have such mommy/daddy issues that they need to be babied when they're thirty? OMG sick people. If you people take offense to that, that is your problem. Being in a diaper is wrong. Because I say so.

Having read your other posts, I have realized that you are not worth my time. Believe it or not, having a huge signature is an internet forum-wide etiquette break. You have so far shown that you are very inconsiderate of other people that aren't your "baby" (a grown man). That puts you, in my book, way below wetnmessy247. At least he's now making an effort to not be as disgusting.

Ok if its so wrong what are you doing on this site? Correction you are not worth my time. You infect your body with illegal drugs, and I personally could care less if someone breaking the law has an issue with me or my signature in any sense. Also my baby is not a man shes a girl so get an education before you act like a jerk. Ok thanks. Don't bother responding to this, because I will not be wasting my time reading your words.

• Like 1

Ok if its so wrong what are you doing on this site? Correction you are not worth my time. You infect your body with illegal drugs, and I personally could care less if someone breaking the law has an issue with me or my signature in any sense. Also my baby is not a man shes a girl so get an education before you act like a jerk. Ok thanks. Don't bother responding to this, because I will not be wasting my time reading your words.

LOL. Avoid medicine, alcohol, and caffeine, you are poisoning your body with drugs!!1!!ONE!!

Guest MommyGweniebear

LOL. Avoid medicine, alcohol, and caffeine, you are poisoning your body with drugs!!1!!ONE!!

First off, I don't drink alcohol, I don't consume caffeine, and the little medicine I take is legal prescribed by a doctor that I won't go to jail for and unlike you I can spell and use correct punctuation. You are done. Quit wasting your time because you are now ignored.

• Like 3

First off, I don't drink alcohol, I don't consume caffeine, and the little medicine I take is legal prescribed by a doctor that I won't go to jail for and unlike you I can spell and use correct punctuation. You are done. Quit wasting your time because you are now ignored.

Wow you really don't get it. You must be new to the internet. Is that it?

• Like 1

A grown person in diapers is wrong. A grown woman treating a grown man like a baby is even more wrong. It's fucking sick, wtf is wrong with those people? Do they have such mommy/daddy issues that they need to be babied when they're thirty? OMG sick people. If you people take offense to that, that is your problem. Being in a diaper is wrong. Because I say so.

:wacko:

Yeah, I used to take diapers when my little sister wore them for bed wetting. When she was small enough to wear baby diapers I would have to modify them to fit me when I got them. As she grew older, my parents started buying her goodnights witch were big enough to fit me without me having to modify them. This continued for a few months until I wised up and began to buy them for myself from the grocery store. :blush: