LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You Guys Steal Diapers?

Guest Tibian

Guest Tibian

Did you guys steal diapers?

Well since i was afraid of being caught buying them i steal them. (...)

Easy places are family houses with babies (...)

• Like 2

Did you guys steal diapers?

Well since i was afraid of being caught buying them i steal them. I like the thrill of stealing diapers because it is the worst thing people would like to be caught.

Easy places are family houses with babies, but i managed to steal diapers from a retirement house, two hospitals and by shop-lifting a single diaper from a diaper package.

I'll admit I used to sneak diapers from diaper bags of my mom's friends when they had kids--I never took adult diapers though.

As fir stealing the diaper from a package--I can't condone that--I work in retail...each claims we have to process drops the bottom line.

• Like 1

I never actually stole diapers, I used to borrow my younger brothers, My brother was a bedwetter right up till he was a teenager and I would borrow some of his terry diapers and plastic pants, wear them and put them back.

When I got round to wetting in them I got caught several times because of the amount of extra diapers in the wash.

Guest MommyGweniebear

I understand if you for some reason can't wear diapers whether it be parents or roomates or whatever the case may be. This is after all a sensitive lifestyle to live especially with a society that doesn't understand the needs of people who enjoy being babies after they are full grown or who simply like to wear diapers and those that choose to parent them. I have a situation where I must be very discreet about bring any baby things into my place because I live with room mates who wouldn't understand this lifestyle..under NO CIRCUMSTANCES would I resort to breaking the law to get what I want. You should have waited until a time where you could have bought them online or honestly BOUGHT them. What was done was wrong! I could never condone this. :angry2:

• Like 2

I did not sneak/steal diapers as a kid. I grew up in the predisposable world. My love was sneaking/borrowing vinyl stuff to feed my vinyl fetish.

Guest Needschanging

Now what i did, i dont think is stealing, i asked for them. At a elementary school, there was a changing room for kids still in diapers and i asked on of the teachers if i could have some and they said sure. Thats how i got mine. What do you think, is that stealing/bad or acceptable?

Now what i did, i dont think is stealing, i asked for them. At a elementary school, there was a changing room for kids still in diapers and i asked on of the teachers if i could have some and they said sure. Thats how i got mine. What do you think, is that stealing/bad or acceptable?

How fortunate you are to have attended a school so recently that dedicate a room for changing the diapers of students and could afford to provide all those diapers.

You asked for diapers and they were provided without any consequences, such as telling your parents. While that might not be the most responsible action by the school staff, it hardly means you stole anything.

Did the school staff change you into the diapers? Or, did they give them to you so you could wear the diapers later?

For the record, as an attorney I strongly suggest never stealing anything, even a diaper from a friend of your parents. If you think it would be embarrassing to ask for a diaper, as did Needschanging, think how much more embarrassing to be caught stealing diapers?

See, this is why parents need to understand staying calm When Kids Love Diapers.

• Like 1

Once in a while you hear about "diaper bandits" on the news.

They will break into church nursery's, daycare centers, etc.

To get a hold of some baby diapers.

It's usually a "joke" on the news and comes at the end so everyone can have a good laugh.

But think about an adult who thinks they have to resort to such measures.

There is more than a fetish going on there.

He felt like he had to break the law in order to get his "fix"

It's totally different than sneaking into your little cousins diaper bag at age 8.

Now that was just fun!

post-194-12745639295761_thumb.jpg

post-194-12745639295761_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
Guest Needschanging

How fortunate you are to have attended a school so recently that dedicate a room for changing the diapers of students and could afford to provide all those diapers.

You asked for diapers and they were provided without any consequences, such as telling your parents. While that might not be the most responsible action by the school staff, it hardly means you stole anything.

Did the school staff change you into the diapers? Or, did they give them to you so you could wear the diapers later?

For the record, as an attorney I strongly suggest never stealing anything, even a diaper from a friend of your parents. If you think it would be embarrassing to ask for a diaper, as did Needschanging, think how much more embarrassing to be caught stealing diapers?

See, this is why parents need to understand staying calm When Kids Love Diapers.

They were given to me so i could change and it was very embarrassing at first but got better over time.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Dude stealing diapers?

For real?

We need to be magture and get diapers legally. Not stealing from stores.

And stealoing from others is okay I guess.

I've taken baby pampers diapers from other's babies. Like, once a mom had her stroller and baby and was on the phone. She turned her head long enough for me to reach into the open diaper bag to sneak out three pampers and make a run for it. Not run, but just sneaky leaving.

Hopefully no cameras were around. It would seem like I was reaching for the baby itself, not his diapers.

Guest Tibian

(...) i cant buy a whole package because i live in a shared house with other students therefore i have to get a separate unit to hide them!, (...)

(...)

I wish i could have my freedom to get them.

• Like 1

that is the only way for me get diapers!, i cant buy a whole package because i live in a shared house with other students therefore i have to get a separate unit to hide them!,

IT IS NOT!!! NOT!!! NOT!!! THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET DIAPERS.

you CHOSE to steal them because you like the thrill of the risk of being caught.

you are an adult, you can order them... but the risk of being caught by your roomates is clearly not as exciting as the risk of being caught stealing baby diapers from someones house..

because if you roomates find out you are just weird, if someone catches you in an infants room stealing baby diapers you are just a pedophile... Now, i'm not saying you are a pedophile, but if i heard of say some guy breaking into people's houses only to go into a child's room and steal a garment worn against their genetalia... that is what i would think...

• Like 4

I am quilty of this one. My first time putting on a diaper at age 11 was from a friends stash. As a got older my desires to wear a diaper got stronger and stronger by the year. I was a stock boy in the ole AAFES warehouse, where I had access to diapers. Steal, boy did I ever. I would steal huggies and pampers, go into the restroom and put them on. My needs were met. However I got caught. I was fired from that job, try explaining that to the ole parents.

I made up some BS excuse. I never stole diapers again after that. I would buy them (Baby diapers).

After while got into the big boy diapers.... now that is all behind me, but a bitter reminder of what I did to get what I needed or should I say want.

I'm afraid I am guilty of this crime as well. In an effort to reduce the amount of wet sheets I was dealing with growing up, I stole any diaper I could get my hands on from about age 8 to around age 10. I'm not proud of it but that is what happened.

Any diaper that was not wet was 'recycled' and worn until it was used.

• Like 1
Guest littlesissy

I stole some diapers from a neighbor before when I was about 9 or 10. I started buying my own around 11 with paper route money, it was a lot better to have a whole pack to myself! I've never stolen from a store or business.

Guest MommyGweniebear

To me if you ask for them and they are given to you then fine, but these stories of stealing diapers from strollers or just stealing anything to get your fix is sickening........Either wait until you can order them or buy them HONESTLY. Or go without your "fix" until you can. There is no excuse for stealing period whether it be from someone or from a store. Its wrong. I am however proud of those of you for being sorry and not doing it again. :)

• Like 1

"p.s. lots of people download piracy but apparently that not breaking the law"

Nothing is Illegal till you get caught!!! But then if you don't tempt fate she won't rear her ugly head. :thumbsup:

Guest MommyGweniebear

so you guys accept diapers and most of you can't live without them. i had a problem in the past because of stealing and i had a very hard time quitting it in a way that now i rarely get a single diaper. i don't own a credit card to order stuff, samples never get to my home. sorry if you guys don't understand it, in all stealing i didn't steal more than 5$ in diapers.

p.s. lots of people download piracy but apparently that not breaking the law.

Yes, we accept diapers and some of us can't live without them. I don't happen to be one of these people who cannot live without them because my babygirl and I have had too, and we are only recently now BUYING some because of our current situation. So what if you don't own a credit card, thats on you. You can go and buy some at a nearby store you know one of the places you said you steal from? We understand perfectly. Yes, when you are in a situation where you can't satiate something you like it is hard to wait, but waiting is better than stealing. They teach you in second grade you have to wait. If you continue to steal and be immature by breaking the law to get what you want, I sincerely hope you do get caught. There are some that download music, I again am not one of these people, but deflecting to something else to make it seem like what you are doing is ok, is sad, immature, and pathetic. Please take my advice, stop doing this and grow up!

• Like 1
Guest Tibian

ok you won! there is no point of arguing anymore, this is my last post. i just wanted to prove that it wasn't such a big deal like when i smoke weed, sorry.

just to break the ice:

" Please take my advice, stop doing this and grow up!" -> i don't want to grow up :( that's why im here. i also gave u some reputation and edited some posts.

Edit: giving me bad reputation on this post is enough! and if you think smoking weed is illegal then come to Netherlands. laws are made by societies so rich people can prospect and poor people get screwed. Bye all

• Like 1
Guest MommyGweniebear

ok you won! there is no point of arguing anymore, this is my last post. i just wanted to prove that it wasn't such a big deal like when i smoke weed, sorry.

just to break the ice:

" Please take my advice, stop doing this and grow up!" -> i don't want to grow up :( that's why im here. i also gave u some reputation and edited some posts.

Oh so you do drugs in addition to stealing? You are just a regular role model aren't you? I have no interest in what you give me considering you admitted again to breaking the law. Wise up and straighten out your life before you get caught one day and the police do it for you.

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

Holy crap we've got some bd people on here!!

Stealing.

Drugs.

Lying.

What's next? Murder? Rape?

Since we are talking of crimes of ABDL I admit one time I went to the zoo and kidnapped a koala bear.

The bronze 5-0 caught me later and arreted me on the charge of Being a Complete Dumbass.