LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls Name

tommee

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall this question.

I tried Jennifer, but now I go by Johnnie. In here I'd like to be called bayb. Gertrude and Ethel are nice names but sissies most likely use more "girlie" names, don't you think.

I was born the third and we were all boys so far. My mother was hoping for a girl.

My name would have Roewina. :blush:

I don't recall this question.

I tried Jennifer, but now I go by Johnnie. In here I'd like to be called bayb. Gertrude and Ethel are nice names but sissies most likely use more "girlie" names, don't you think.

I was born the third and we were all boys so far. My mother was hoping for a girl.

My name would have Roewina. :blush:

Shakespeare put it better than I can _

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." (Romeo & Juliet)

D :P lly

HI all,

My Name has been Chloe ever since I put on the first party dress at a nursery and the nanny named me.

I would have been called "JOYCE" if where born a girl.

Stay safe and frilly :)

I'm not sure that I actually qualify as a 'sissy', per se. For me, the term now is 'transgendered.'

Jennifer Lynn is the name I have been using. My given name is Gary Meredith, and I played with Meredith Anne for a while. Lately, I've been thinking I'd like to keep my initials, if I decide to 'go all the way', and maybe I'd use Gennifer Meredith Xxxxxxx

Gary and Jenny

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really a sissy as other sissy's could probably tell you. (Though I do enjoy their company, there the next best thing to other TG's.)

Anyway my name is Lillian Chloe, though I prefer Lil or Lilly.

Yes this true, Kanji oops sorry Lilly is like a older sister!

ps: lilly, you don't come to SissyKiss no more?

• 1 month later...

hewwo evewybody. my names Cassie. hehehe ; )

Hi, Kira here, am new to this, so please be patient. Anyhoo, chose name Kira on my own, just liked the sound more than anything. Used to be known as Samantha, name given by wife. Have been dressing up as long as I can remember in womens things. Only recently began being diapered, all partly results from childhood, but also I like the way they feel too. Would like to hear from others in simmilar situations if you wish. Thanks for your time :rolleyes: Sissy Kira

I am Crissy when dressed. I was inspired by the roll Sussan Sommers played years ago in "Three"s Company". I signed on as Criss to this site, as I did not know what to expect. So far, I have had a nice time here.