LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really?

IMO the last thing this community needs is another label and another forum to go with it.

Let's have a bit of education here.

Technically "Age Play" is a broad all-encompassing term used by other fetish communities (BDSM in particular) to describe regressive behaviors and lifestyles. AB is merely a specific subset of individuals existing within the much larger Age Play group.

As far as "Littles" goes, we already have AB and Big Kids subforums... surely everything that can be said about the lifestyle would fall into one of those. Though I suppose Big Kids could be changed to Littles if something absolutely had to be done... it's the same thing.

Where the "Adult Teens" and older child players are concerned, those are termed Middles... and honestly I don't think they want to hang out on a diaper site full of babies.

Admit it, this isn't a site that would appeal to teens at all.

• Like 1

too many sub forums as it is. I would like to see the board more condensed and the community less fragmented. I am not a baby at all, ok my 2% :P

even though I don't consider myself a baby per say, I do condsider myself AB/DL

Really?

IMO the last thing this community needs is another label and another forum to go with it.

Let's have a bit of education here.

Technically "Age Play" is a broad all-encompassing term used by other fetish communities (BDSM in particular) to describe regressive behaviors and lifestyles. AB is merely a specific subset of individuals existing within the much larger Age Play group.

As far as "Littles" goes, we already have AB and Big Kids subforums... surely everything that can be said about the lifestyle would fall into one of those. Though I suppose Big Kids could be changed to Littles if something absolutely had to be done... it's the same thing.

Where the "Adult Teens" and older child players are concerned, those are termed Middles... and honestly I don't think they want to hang out on a diaper site full of babies.

Admit it, this isn't a site that would appeal to teens at all.

i understand your point. There is an "adult kids" section.

That could be used for littles.....as I thought was the case.