LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wwe

toon

I watch it... been a fan all my life and even went to WrestleMania 23 in Detroit, and I am going to the next PPV. I am a fan... but more into the 1990s-2000s Attitude Era myself due to the fun storylines. I watch TNA as well. My favorite WWE guys are Orton, Edge, and the Unndertaker. NOT a Cena fan, can't stand the man at all. Over in TNA, I like Abyss, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, and so forth...

I am a fan.

BabyChris121675

• 1 month later...
Guest little eric

I miss DX... Stone Cold... The Rock and my all time favorite even though he is old Hulk Hogan... Yep Im still a Hulkamaniac!!

• 1 month later...

I've been a fan for over 25 years, go to most live events in Montreal. Collect the DVD's etc... I like Taker, Triple H and of course the DIVAS. Would love to see Kelly Kelly in diapers. She's HOT!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank god you guys finally started a wrestling forum here. This is awesome. I went to my first wrestling event in 1990 as a seven year old. Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels as a Rocker, Hulk Hogan, Kerry Von Erich and Ricky the dragon Steamboat were all on the card among others. In all I've been to three PPV's (WWF Rock Bottom, SummerSlam 04, and WCW New Blood Rising) a Raw taping, a Smackdown taping, countless house shows and thousands of Indy shows. Love talking wrestling, too many favorites to list. Have had the priveledge of meeting a bunch of different wrestlers over the years too, always cool people to meet. Keep up the viewership.

By the way, Montreal is a wicked town for wrestling, you guys get all the good events out that way, Toronto too. Vancouver it's pretty sparse so I try to make every wrestling appearance possible.