LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Like A Girl Vs. Just Being Treated Like One

I'm just curious about what the interest in sissification is for some of the members here. Myself, I rarely indulge in sissy play, but when I do, it's not because I actually feel like a girl. The appeal for me is still being a man, but one who is being punished or embarrassed by having to wear diapers and girly clothes. It would seem like most of the other people here, though, actually do feel like girls, and that's why they act as sissies.

Anyone else have the same reasons that I do for being a sissy? Anybody somewhere in between the two sides?

I'm very 'Feeling like a girl', but also 'Being Treated Like One'. Back in high school about 80% of my friends were girls, but I was straight as an arrow (and still am). I always wanted to talk to them, hang with them, and talk about girl stuff, but of course they didn't. I loved going shopping with them, even if it was for me, because I felt like a girl shopping with her girlfriends. Any amount of hanging out with just them was more than I could ask for.

I remember how disappointed I was when they invited one of my other friends to go dress shopping with them, but not me, and good god did I want to.

That ALSO reminds me of a band trip I went on where I sat next to one of my 'girlfriends'. And we synchronized outfits, and I got to wear a girl shirt, a girl necklace and girl socks, in public, dressed the same as her, and I loved every minute of that.

But I also liked when they 'teased' me as a girl, calling me a girl for hanging out with them, or when we'd fake 'annoying teen girl' talk. Any minor gesture of girl towards me I loved.

• Like 1

For me, it's definitely a 'feeling like girl' thing. Most times, I'm not even dressed up and I'll be skipping around the apartment. And I'm always posing in the mirror, too. When not in diapers, I sit on the toilet to pee, unless I have a belt on. Too much trouble undoing those things. That's why skirts are more practical.

• Like 1

I'm very 'Feeling like a girl', but also 'Being Treated Like One'. Back in high school about 80% of my friends were girls, but I was straight as an arrow (and still am). I always wanted to talk to them, hang with them, and talk about girl stuff, but of course they didn't. I loved going shopping with them, even if it was for me, because I felt like a girl shopping with her girlfriends. Any amount of hanging out with just them was more than I could ask for.

I remember how disappointed I was when they invited one of my other friends to go dress shopping with them, but not me, and good god did I want to.

That ALSO reminds me of a band trip I went on where I sat next to one of my 'girlfriends'. And we synchronized outfits, and I got to wear a girl shirt, a girl necklace and girl socks, in public, dressed the same as her, and I loved every minute of that.

But I also liked when they 'teased' me as a girl, calling me a girl for hanging out with them, or when we'd fake 'annoying teen girl' talk. Any minor gesture of girl towards me I loved.

wait why werent you allowed to hang with the girls?, When I was in school, I hung around with the girl's group a fair bit, when the class was splitted into two groups I often went with the girls, mainly because the boys I didn't get on with, To be honest the hole, shoppin stuff etc doesn't make me feel like a girl, its more I get treated like one when i'm around certern people.
  • Like 1

I like to think of myself as straight too, but I have a few fetish interests one being wearing diapers, Fortunate really as I am incontinent.

Here a link to a U.K. site that I often visit for the stories and the wonderment of what some blokes let others do to them http://www.petticoated.com/index.html

I often wonder what living petticoted would be like, but I have a hard enough time letting girlfriends ect know about my diaper side.

• 1 month later...

My wife started diapering me because I developed a bed wetting problem. As time went on she started femming me-frilly plastic panties over the diapers, little girl nighties etc. For me the turn on is the humiliation

I think you are one lucky hubby to have such a caring Mommy. I would love to have a wife/mommy who would love to dress me in frilly plastic panties over my thick diapers so that they just peek out from under my sissy baby petticoat and dress.

This addresses what I have said all along and why I think us LG's need some acknowledgement as different from Sissies, if for no other reason, so there is no confusion and antagonism (well, unintentional antagonism, anyway). Besides; come on over to the pink side.

• Like 1

I rarely indulge in sissy play to but when I am in sissy mode I love it. And it is not because I feel like a girl. I just like wearing baby girl clothing while diapered.

Mind you I like the feel and wearing of girl PVC dresses etc. :)

• 3 weeks later...

i have several sides to my sexuality. with me (and i know this is kind of out there), i like feeling like a girl, being treated like one and referenced as/taught to be one. my wife is still insecure with this newer part of me. i have tried for 2 years to tell her im not leaving and im not gay, a transsexual, or bi. i just want to be forced to be a girl some times. some day she'll realize i never wanna live without her, i just want to express myself and roll around in the cuteness that is my wife. my effort when i do get to dress is to be as cute as her in every way. (not like silence of the lambs though)

I think I'm different. I know that being dressed like a baby girl is security and safety for me. The humiliation (in my real childhood) was much more bearable than the alternative.

• 1 month later...

Actually I am confused on what it is for me. Sometimes I famtasize about being in a nice thick diaper and a short skirt that doesn't cover my diapers. and a nice v neck shirt with panty hose. I also like slim jeans cause ther just tight enough to notice but not uncomfertable. they also ride really close to my crotch so the are tight there and they sit low on my hips so if I bent over u would see my panties or diaper or both. I also eometimes I fold my private area down wards so that the front is completly flat and i csn feel it throb imbetween my legs.

I am gay but i don't actually want to be a girl. I am proud and like being male. But I just fsntasize about being treated like one sometimes. I fantasize about another male forcing me into these things and nameimg certain parts of my body after feminine body parts. I also fantasize about ring told that I am gonna feel what it feels like to be handled like a women.I like to br told that there gonna make me climax like a women. And that tjere gonna make me moan like a little girl. And that for the next hour I will be so confused that I will actually feel like a girl. Bit yet i don't want to actually be one and I don't think i was ment to be one or anything. Does thst make me a sissy? I don't really know what that means ror me.

• 1 year later...

shrugs..i dont know what i am...me im a pretransgender surgery wise...i have always loved being treated like a girl. and i have always loved feeling like a girl...but at the same time i also have other qualities that prevent this. tis a real pain a ttimes....i enjoy being treated as a little girl and ocasionaly i will try being a sissy boy...tho im always leaning more twards the little girl.

I like wearing "little girl" (toddler) style clothes but don't really find any appeal to the really frilly stuff. The "Little Bo Peep" outfits--as I call them--are too far away from what actual toddler girls would wear. Since I make my own clothes, I can choose any style I like. I simply study what children wear in online pictures and design outfits from there. The really frilly dresses are quite nice, but as I said, my preference is to feel the way a real little girl would. I'm certainly not criticizing people that like all the frills--more power to you! Everyone has a preference. (Okay, I did make one shiny blue "princess" dress and I like wearing it).

From what I can see. more than a small amount of frilliness is a trait more of a sissy than of a little girl. when I was little, girls wore mostly play dresses that were not frilly and none of my hand-me-down dresses were frilly. There are physical feelings that go with feeling like a girl.; how your hair feels on you cheek, how your skirt feels on your upper leg. the way your dolly feels when you hold her and how things that are in your hair feel. Frilliness is sort of inflicted on us by grownups. To me, sissy is a part of Femdom and a usurpation of little girl thangs for that purpose, not a part of one's own feelings

I think for me, its half and half between the idea of being humiliated and embarrassed and relieving a lot of stress from university. It kinda came about when after I came out as gay, I got so pent up about being seen as manly and not like the camp gays that were shown on TV, that trying to show myself as a macho kind of person became stressful and hard to deal with. It just felt so nice to wind down and just let myself go and do something that made me feel nice, and it stuck even after I stopped over compensating...

I don't really know if that makes any sense but that's my 2 pence worth =3

I enjoy the female role,because it gives me license to do things that others might consider humiliating. I guess that most males consider being submissive humiliating, but I find it quite liberating. Wearing womens clothes and acting like a woman is really not much different than dressing and acting like a baby.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I so totally get this. I am straight, and for the longest time had a panties and girls clothes fetish before discovering diapers. The two seem to go together. My wife was cool with me dressing fem when we lived in NYC, but moving to the burbs put the kabash on that and so, I'm in the closet. She would NEVER get the diaper thing, but I wear diapers out to my part time gig and to go shopping or driving.

Really glad this site is here so at least i know I am not alone...

• 2 weeks later...

Why do not those who enjoy feeling like and being girls come to the Little Girls' Playhouse in Adult Kids. It is lonely there being all by myself. We can talk dolls, dresses, tiaras, ballet and the things that are in my albums. But to have credibility you will need to be willing to say "I Am A.....Girl"

It's a curious thing. I am still exploring this area, but definitely, it started out as a naughty thing; however, I am progressively moving towards wanting to feel more like a little girl. I don't know, I guess I like both. Maybe it depends on the mood I am in. Sometimes I just want to be dressed up, held tight, and cuddled. Other times, I want my diaper pulled down for a spanking. As Christine points out, I still haven't gone that far with the ballet and the dolls, but I probably will in the future.

I've never really thought of myself as a sissy, but I think I'm probably more of one that I might think. I'm definitely straight but have always enjoyed cross dressing (at least the lingerie side) and I like my pink and yellow plastic pants over my diapers. I'd like to wear rhumbas, if my wife would accept it.. she's OK with the plastic pants but cross dressing is out!

As to being an little girl.. I think not. I'd rather play as an adult girl in diapers.

• 1 month later...

I am a girl I feel like a girl (little girl actually), and yes, I do feel like I am treated like a giI rl. I sure would not like being treated as a man but if I was, I would just laugh it off...well, now, in my life I could do that, but years ago, I would have been devastated and would of been having severe panic atttacks.. I woud of also have been very defensive. Not this way anymore. Anyway girl girl girl,. I wear very cute/stylish clothes...a lot of people say that I look sexy but they of course mean in a classy way...I always try to look nice and not ever present myself as a slut...I do like to show some skin but not everything for the whole world to see. So,..I feel a little 'sissy'. I feel a little AB and a lot of DL...so definately a mix..