LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions About Stories...

Hi All,

well to make this short, I wrote some stuff way back, maybe 25 years ago, for and with a friend that I was intimate with.

They are a series of four short stories in a Halloween theme.

The problem I have with them is the sharing of them, as the characters are pre-teen girls and their budding sexuality with diapering a part of every one of them.

Not wanting to offend anyone and not wanting to edit out anything I was wondering if there is a moderator with an open mind that I could have review them before I posted them.

They were written under my pen name at the time of "Baby Trudy".

Any takers?

Cordially,

Crinolyn

As long as the characters in sexual relations are of or around the same age, (i.e. one isn't an adult and one a kid), then I don't see a problem. I personally will likely not read it just because I find sexual scenes with preteens unrealistic. I mean, it's true that now a days people mature earlier and start having sex sooner, but personally I feel it's something that shouldn't be brought into the realm until a minimum of fifteen years old. So even though there might not be anything really wrong with your story, it's, as BoTox states, "not my cup of tea".

But I'd post it. I've read stories about five year olds pleasuring themselves in diapers, and I feel this is in better taste than that, so it shouldn't get flamed (and if it does, probably not charred.)

Be prepared for comments about your characters being too young though, and perhaps insults toward your writing talent for the plot. But all in all, I don't feel it'll be that big of deal.

-Sophie