LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Formula

Alice-chan

Wow...I have never heard of it as good but who knows...If a baby can drink it an adult could, though most would wonder "why." But I am going to say that I am sure you could safely drink it! But from my limited knowledge the taste/smell of the stuff is disgusting. BUT...they have ABDL diapers so ABDL formula is not a stretch for the imagination. But then again babies do not get to pick better tasting formula! If you wanted to be closer to a baby, drink the foulest stuff you can because that is what babies get...

You have right in this and you get use to it to.

I tried formula once in powder form years ago. I think it might've been mixed with cereal or something too in it. I can't quite remember what it was mixed with but I do remember it tasting very nasty. I threw it out and never wanted to do formula again. I'm a cow milk little girl and will stick to moo moo milk. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been getting at least 1 bottle full of REAL baby formulas all most every night since I was about 9 years old and put back into diapers at bedtime,I am now 25.My bio-logical mommy after my diapering would hold me and give me my bottle.For the last year,I have made a bottle of SIMILAC SENSITIVE for SPIT UP.I have never had a bottle of formula I didn't like the taste of.Yes I must admit,it has a taste the either you like or don't like.But for this baby,I truely love the taste.I have never had any adverse side effects,from using baby formulas,either.

i've tried formula.. personally i just don't like hte taste... when i want to feel more babyish i have daddy use carnation instant breakfast.. i find ensure and stuff like that are too thick for the bottle.. but carnations is just milk mixed w/ powder....

• 1 month later...

I would recommend ensure. It is known as a food supplement for adults. I know this because my biological mama had no vocal cords from throat cancer and could not eat any food through the mouth and had a peg tube in her belly to eat milk like ensure. It was put into a tube and slowly went to her stomach. She couldn't eat ensure because she was allergic to Iron and it has way too much Iron in it. So they had to get another brand of milk from a medical place and this was all she could live off of. However she had to have 4 cans a day, sometimes 5 if the doctor thought she was losing weight.

Ensure would be best because Adults need more calories and vitamins than babies do and ensure is also a food in milk form for adults.

It is a very tasty milk, for she had offered me a can every now and then. She has passed away now though and I miss her.

• 1 month later...

I have been doing baby/toddler formulas for a little over a year now. While not done every night or day, it's very useful in helping me feel little. When I initially started thinking about trying it, I was told to get and use the kind for older babies/toddlers. I normally use the Enfagrow Premium Older Toddler in the Vanilla flavor, and also the Chocolate flavor before it was discontinued. I liked the chocolate better, stinks that they quit making it. But the Vanilla is good too. I have also used the Enfagrow Premium Toddler unflavored in both the powder form and the pre-made liquid. The liquid is more drinkable than the powder taste-wise. But I have always thought that little ones should be given the flavored formula when they are good and the unflavored when they are bad or misbehave.

• 1 month later...

My mommy has always used formula since ive been in diapers, I never liked it, but I guess when its forced down your throat every day (3 times a day) followed by a bottle of warm milk and several jars of baby food, you get used to it. Makes me a big healthy girl! :)

• 1 month later...

i tried sma gold formula and found it to be disgusting so ill never try it again it ended up making me sick when i tried it

me too...it made me vomit....ergh...i've tasted some foul stuff...but this was worst than most...it was one of the worst things i've tasted in my life!

i am being started on SMA formula this week for the entire week mainly as a punishment. Not looking forward to it at all. I have been given it intermittently in the recent past and did not at all like it. i found it very bland.

susan o'k

post-36171-0-03402200-1311936966_thumb.j

post-36171-0-03402200-1311936966_thumb.j

I am into the adult-baby thing but I am not into formula? I don't see why formula is a desire?

whats wrong with juice or milk in a baby bottle? lots of babies drink milk or juice.