LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Formula

Alice-chan

Hey again. I was seriously thinking about taking the next stepping in acting like a little one and start drinking formula instead of milk before bed. Anyone know which specific brand tastes best and if this is even safe? Or even then, does it even taste okay? Let me know about this cause I'm like really interested for some reason or another.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Wow...I have never heard of it as good but who knows...If a baby can drink it an adult could, though most would wonder "why." But I am going to say that I am sure you could safely drink it! But from my limited knowledge the taste/smell of the stuff is disgusting. BUT...they have ABDL diapers so ABDL formula is not a stretch for the imagination. But then again babies do not get to pick better tasting formula! If you wanted to be closer to a baby, drink the foulest stuff you can because that is what babies get...

• Like 1

Baby formula really doesn't taste good at all. I have tried the powered Similac once and it in my opnion was disgusting. I use Ensure as my formula of choice, just finished a bottle. The vanilla ensure in a bottle looks just like milk or baby formula.

All formulas I've tried are NASTY. The only one I have any desire to try now is Enfagrow Toddler Vanilla and Enfagrow Toddler Chocolate.

As far as what I'd recommend?

Gerber Graduates Smart Sips

Spiru-tein in milk

Ensure or Boost - the adult or kid kind (Ensure - Adult / Boost - Kid / Boost - Adult)

Pediasure

Carnation Instant Breakfast

2-6 oz Milk + 2-6 oz hot water (to thin it)...I usually do a 1/2 and 1/2 mix, 4 oz cold milk, 4 oz hot water + spoonful or two of honey or sugar. It's supposed to mimic breastmilk. No matter what though, it's tasty and helps me sleep when I drink it from a bottle.

~ moogle

There is really no difference between one brand or another, even one countries brand range to another in formula. Each company manufacture using the same core ingredients, and add different flavorings to suit what they perceive the child likes. Unfortunately, without a communication, there is no way that the companies really can tell what a baby likes or dislikes.

Adults can easily drink baby formula, but not as the sole source of nourishment. Some formula's can cause an adult to gain weight (fat) rapidly, but apart from that, I suggest that you enjoy it. You may have to make it thicker than that for a baby. A baby needs that high quantity of water to enable it to swallow and digest it.

To get the same 'infantile buzz' from formula, mix it with warm / hot water, and add a spoon or two of honey to the mix. Sugar will cause a side effect that most adults do not want.

I usally crush 'rusks' into powder form and mixe it in with milk, its what my nephew and niece had when they were babies, and I actully enjoyed that.

To get the same 'infantile buzz' from formula, mix it with warm / hot water, and add a spoon or two of honey to the mix. Sugar will cause a side effect that most adults do not want.

What side effect you are referring to? I was assuming you were asserting that bedwetting would result, but after googling the idea I found no mention of that happening after having a nighttime glass of warm milk & honey.

During "baby time" I have used infant formula as a way to regress. For me, the less than pleasurable taste took second place to my desire of immersing myself into a baby world. I found the premixed, single serve bottles more palatable than using the dry mix.

I don't remember which brand it was that I tried a while back, but I will say that it tasted better when it was warmed up.

The expense of formula keeps me from trying it more often, but then I don't feel the need to be that much of an authentic baby either.

I talked my wife into trying Similac Formula, and she said it was NASTY. I tried it and it was.

We don't recommend it.

The other brands may taste better, but we don't have any interest and trying them after having thrown out the first can we bought.

However, Annie used to drink "Gerber Single Grain Rice Cereal for Baby". She says with a little sweetener it tastes GOOD. We have moved away from bottles when we got our new house (don't know why) as such we quit buying it.

What side effect you are referring to? I was assuming you were asserting that bedwetting would result, but after googling the idea I found no mention of that happening after having a nighttime glass of warm milk & honey.

Drinking sugar-water mix (sugar and warm/hot water) means that one absorbs the liquid rapidly into the blood-stream and is filtered by the kidneys / liver. What is remained / returned to be disposed of has the consistancy of tar, and in a bowel continent person, can cause lack of control.

Sugar and baby formula can, in some, accelerate this process. Most babies that are solely on liquid / formula diet have diapers designed specifically for this purpose. Currently, on the market, there is not a disposable adult diaper that can handle this.

My Mom nursed all my younger siblings. I am told she nursed me and our two older siblings. Mom does not believe in commercial infant formula. My youngest sister Missy, who has an imposing chest, nursed her daughter. In fact Missy was still nursing when she told me about AB. She also mentioned it was controversial to fill bottles with formula for AB.

I actually tried formula my second night relaxing as a big baby and did not enjoy the taste. What I have suckled instead is milk with chocolate or strawberry Quick. My real treat, saved for when I have been a very good baby, is letting a strawberry shake warm up so it gets thinner, then heat it in a baby bottle using a nursery bottle warmer. Of course right after suckling a shake I need to carefully brush my teeth!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I agree with Mary Ann.

Ensure is pretty okay, but you do want to eat less. Unless you want to bulk up for winter.....but it's summer time. I've been drinking it a lot lately since getting my wisdom teeth removed, and it's not to bad in taste. Then again I've only been drinking the milk chocolate kind. I'm not a fan of artificially flavored strawberry drinks. You should even try putting it in the freezer for a little while. Makes it into a slushy type consistency, and that's pretty good too.

But back to actual formula..... Like baby food, you just need to get used to the taste. Eventually it won't bother you. Maybe you could try making it into chocolate milk, by adding a small amount of cocoa-powder? It's worth a try...

I twieds formula not to wong agos. I habbed uhss... Similac in the blue color but canned kinds. Powder is ca ca. Buts i wikes warm milk wifs a few dwops of honey in its. Buts bees careful when heating its tause you no wantsa scorch da milt!

:)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...