LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Expect

Not sure if I can get any more specific in my instructions. I will however be happy to help anyone out who is confused on an individual basis. Jusr send me an IM. As I am not very artistic I am afraid for now illuatrations are out of the question. Sorry

Note: I don't mean to be rude, nor dismissive, about the whole instruction thing, I just feel, at this point, since one question will probably lead to another that I can best assist through a one on one basis.

That being said, I do have a quick update, not huge but enough to write in. In the past couple of weeks, as noted before, it depends on how much fluid I drink on whether I get spasms or not, or if it just flows. I was worried for about a week or so, as it seemed I had gained back quite a bit of control, but that was only temporary. Now it seems, even if I'm not pushing fluids like I normally do (Sometimes I get distracted like most) the spasms are started to come. You might remember that I wrote early that in most positions, things seemed to just flow, this has changed back to more spasms again, not sure if it's the fluid intake or just the naturaul course of things. In any case I'll get that one second warning, and in most positions, I'll get that triple spasm, and even if I try to hold it, I can only do so for less than a second. There are certain positions, such as laying down, or driving where I'm still able to control it a bit better, but I'm sure that will soon go as well too. The biggest thing that has taken me by surprise is the inability to hold it, after a spasm, I suppose though, that is all part of the plan. I started on Feb 2nd. so I'm just shy of 4 months. We'll see what happens next.

As always questions, comments, concerns, and advice are always welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been 4.5 months, and I finally reached the point of no return. So I decided to return. I'm throwing in the towel. My bladder has shrunk, no doubt, I am now peeing, every 10-15 minutes. No more spasms, things just flow. I can however with difficulty, hold it, especially when not diapered. I'm sure there will be some accidents, but the toll on my health has been too great. I have sores from the diaper, (Cerebral Palsy thing) that aren't healing. At this point, I've decided to wear for fun only. Maybe a few days at a time. It's easy enough to get out of with family and friends, just tell them that the medication is working. I hope this journal has been helpful for all that follow in my path, and I do mean what I said, I am always here for help and advice. It was one hell of a journey.

-Sign off-

• 2 years later...

It's taken quite awhile. But I was able to figure out those health issue that ended up stopping me.

Basically a combination of arnica cream, baby rash cream, and unperolium jelly to keep friction. Rashes and bruises down to a minimum.

Found that this combo has allowed me to go back to 24/7 wear.

So... Here we go.

I posted previously that I saw an in person hypnotist. Helped me break allot of barriers.

I did end up purchasing a custom version of the 4 cd program for daily use.

While this is for re-enforcement purposes only. Not a magic bullet.

I should also mention that I have been using self hypnosis/meditation now for a good 15 years.

------------------------------

So, what can you expect if you DO stop wearing after nearly 5 months?

Well very little control if done right.

I actually had to get a medication from urologist, for urge incontinence. Was on this for about 3 months while I retrained my body to use the restroom.

Accidents did happen. And had it not been for the medication. It would have been a much longer journey.

I never quite regained full capacity. Though I got to the point where I was able to hold it for a couple hours at a time. (originally I was able to hold for 6+ hours.)

---------------------------------

It's been an interesting couple of years. Lots of trial and error. Lots of figuring out what happened.

I went through several jobs and eventually started my own tech support business. This was the final step. Once it got up and running it allowed me to stay close to home and change on a regular basis, at home.

I also waited for steady income again. As things have been up and down and I am now able to have a steady flow of income, once again.

----------------------------------

It is all mental. In the head. Even before I decided to wear full time once again. Every time I would put on a diaper the muscle memory would kick in if it was more than a couple hours.

I've gotten rid of any underwear I own. And while I haven't gone as fat as getting rid of clothes that don't fit with a diaper on. I am currently fluctuating drastically in weight. Once I get to a steady level. That will be the next step.

I made a diaper drawer again. Where my underwear was now has all my diaper supplies. I also have the fambino and quadro on an autoship program. Every 12 days.

I should mention that I have a housekeeper for laundry and other chores. As well as friends who occasionally go into my room. So having that diaper drawer out in the open is a check and balance for me.

Finally am finding out how often I need to change. Which is more often than I'd like. Though I will slowly cut down on my fluid intake as I normally drink 1-2 gallons of water day. Not feasible on my budget long term. Will try to get to about 90 oz.

The things that I learned from my last go around have stuck. Mostly at least. And while I gradually moved into full time over the course of 10 days or so. Letting my body readjust. The results after about 3 weeks of this full time are where I was at 1.5 months in.

I prolly won't see the urologist again. As I kind of know what to expect. Though I have a feeling I'll be back to where I was when I quit in 6 weeks time. Rather than the full amount.

This would be the beginning of October as the point of no return. Where retraining would be very difficult.

-----------------------------

As my budget allows I'm getting more and more long term supplies. Such as terry lined plastic pants. Another cover sheet for my bed and pillow. And some nosiness from babykins in the work style.

These are the purchases that are optional for me. And make this process easier. Though I have the needed supplies. And I have things on autoship so I don't run out.

----------------------------------

Ok now that all the background info has been covered I wanted to mention that I have been away from this site for quite some time.

I also want to mention that if you want to talk one on one please email me at blake@blakesmith.com with the subject of "DailyDiapers Support" as it will be easy to catch if it goes into spam.

I usually do not respond to emails here or friend requests on my IM accounts from those who have said nothing.

(along with the fact that I stay invisible nearly 24/7) makes trying to talk for the first time via IM difficult.

-------------------------------

I want to say that I don't think I'll be turning back at this point. I've worked out the kinks in my system and have a long term career with good pay.

These next few weeks. Up until early October I'll keep progress notes as usual.

I will compare this next 6 weeks to the end results of my first trial.

At this point in time if I'm home alone things flow almost naturally. With just a few seconds warning.

If I'm out. I'm much more conscious or around others and have to do some mental exercises to get things flowing.

I think as I leak less and less (practice and estimation of when I need to change.) the pubic wetting will become much easier.

I know it's taken me a good month to get my changes under 10 minutes. (again have cerebral palsy do double what it would normally take) as well as consistently get a diaper that won't leak until its full.

I'm still able to urinate while in the car. Just not driving. Again this will take some time and practice.

Sitting down amongst company and starting a flow seems to be the hardest right now. As I am able to go most times while in company and standing up.

I still have a fear of leaks in public. Though that is diminishing quickly as I get a consistent change and my next purchase will be those plastic pants mention earlier.

My bed is protected. Though I need extra protection underneath my current layer. Using waterproof mattress protector that is mostly cloth.

In the meantime I have pads I am using made for a twin bed.

Leaks at night are minimal and usually only happen if I drink too much water before bed. The goal is to wet the bed. Not soak it.

Nighttime wetting is quite easy and I barely think about going at night. Though there's been a few middle of the night diaper changes when I had too much water.

Only an occasional spasm. Though I didn't expect any this early. Still working on the reverse keggle exercises. Actually urinating very small amounts every 30 minutes or so. Will be interested to see how decreasing fluids affects this.

----------------------------

I'm looking forward to the journey. Now the trial and error part is over I can concentrate on the actual work.

Will update regularly through the end.

As always open to any questions.

-Blake-

This is just a quick update.

Took about 4 days off. Was starting to get marks on my legs. Around the thighs from being too tight. Fortunately I had a big forensic data recovery project I've been working on from home. Was able to wear sweats and running shorts. (as I don't own underwear anymore, a constant reminder).

Slathered on the diaper rash cream. Un petroleum jelly and some arnica for good measure. Three times a day.

For our of hand. Quickly. I realize that as the diaper rash cream is very greasy. I'm gonna have to apply it After everything is taped up. Three times a day. Just to maintain.

I knew that there was a good chance of me backtracking in the few short days it would take my body to heal. So I tried as much as possible to listen to my body. And bladder. Which meant running to the bathroom every 15 minutes.

I also kept listening to my hypnosis tapes. And though I've never had much luck with actual effects from the tapes. (more used for mental re-enforcement and getting through mental blocks) I was sure to use the clearing. Subliminal hypnotic and sleep tape. Even on the days I was out of diapers and healing.

To make it through the night. I cut back on fluids. So I could get some rest without waking up 5x a night running to the bathroom.

My current project for work has been exhausting. Keeping me up for nearly 24 hours at a time.

I finally crashed last night. Exhausted. And woke up to a urine soaked bed. All I can say is...Ooops. This is after I cut back on water and fluids. Went to the restroom before bed. Etc.

So for me this is a first. Waking up to a wet bed, out of diapers. I know allot of this had to do with pure exhaustion. But none the less. I felt accomplished. Like even though I had to take care of my body. I was still making progress towards my goal.

Anywho. When I woke up. I decided my body had enough time. And that I'll continue the care as explained above until things are fully healed and beyond. At least now I'm not in pain. Though I don't want to take the chance of a daytime accident. Or another wet bed.

I was quite surprised to find out 5 minutes after slipping the diaper on. After not wearing for nearly four days. My bladder spasmed as if nothing has changed and a a flow started to happen with barely thinking about it.

I'm finding this muscle memory very interesting. As my body seems to know exactly what to do and how to respond while in a diaper. Vs. while not in one. Odd.

Today was the first time this time around I experienced an accident. (the wet bed) without realizing it.

So progress is still being made. And it will be interesting to see where I am in a month.

It seems like my progress is parallel to my previous experience. Though very much expedited.

-Blake-

As always open to comments, questions, and concerns.

Hellos there Blake,

I just read your thread here for the first time and I wanted to thank you for being so open and honest with us all. I found your journey very interesting. I love all the details and am shocked more people have not replied. I hope you are having a wonderful life! *hugs*

So things are still progressing. I'm starting to be able to plan out my work schedule better. That is, if it it's going to be a full day at work give me a middle of the day break to come home and change.

I can say throwing out my underwear is one of the best decisions I've made. As there is the occasional day where it is still inconvenient to wear. I either have a choice of no underwear or sucking it up.

I still need to work on managing wearing full time when I get super busy or super stressed. I'm finding it difficult to make sure I wear even during those times.

For instance I had that huge contract project on a bad hard drive that took most of a week. During which I was at home and could slip into running shorts or pj bottoms. I need to possibly get rid of those for the time being. Due a trash bag thing and put it in the car trunk as to avoid temptation.

I've been slowly cutting back on fluids. And while I like drinking tons of water, I know my body doesn't need it, and I can't afford it.

Just by cutting a few ounces a day, I've been able to get to about 80-90oz. Nearly half of where I was.

It took a couple weeks. But has ultimately been worth it. At the same time my bladder is pushing out fluid at about the 5 oz. mark.

More and more wet beds. Though not every night.

I'll have to play around with the cost/benefit of the different diapers. With/without stuffers. With less fluids it seems like the new bamboos can get me through til the next change without a booster. And just one booster overnight.

I have noticed unlike last time that it's taking less and less water to intentionally drink before bed to wet the bed. One 8 oz glass is sufficient more times than not.

I am getting better with leaks. And faster with changes. Getting under 5 minutes. Which for me is pretty good as everything is done with one hand.

Leaking much less during the day. And at night. I think that's partly due in a combination of things. Better method of changing. Practice. Less fluids as well as not flooding the diaper. As mentioned earlier the average output of fluid is about 5 oz. every 30 minutes. Not drinking tons of fluid before bed has also helped.

I'm keeping with the moisturizing regime. As to avoid rashes etc. but have noticed that there is always a bit of sweat buildup over a long change. Even with powder. Partly due to summer. And plastic pants. As well as just not being able to wick away moisture causes this to itch after awhile. Not sure what to do about this. Any suggestions are welcome.

My weight is fluctuating quickly. As I mentioned in a previous post. I've lost over 25 lbs in six weeks due to no appetite. Plenty of energy. Just not hungry. So not really sick. Fame practice doc as well as GI are clueless.

On that note. Since I started I think I've been able to get a better fit with the bambinos since I've been losing weight. Has also made changing quicker and easier. Yay! Bonus!

I previously mentioned that I had cleared a space in my dresser for the diapers and what not. And that I have a weekly cleaning service.

This cleaning service is provided due to my disability and she regularly works with people that are disabled.

I have been leaving small hints about my incontinence for the past year before randomly putting diapers in a drawer in place of underwear.

I don't know if I would put that kind of awkwardness on a professional cleaning service. Thought I would explain myself a bit better. I know there's an ongoing argument about an/dls forcing their fetish onto others. I simply tried to make it appear like a medical condition. Nothing more or less.

Although progress is being made quickly, I'm still not where I was. I think it'll be another six weeks before the point of no return. Allot of that has to do with starting and stopping. And dealing with work while wearing full time. Balancing the two. And learning how to plan my day accordingly.

I'm learning the last part through trial and error. As I wasn't working the last time I did this. The good news is I'm not losing ground. I think allot of that has to do with mental attitude and paying attention to the bladder. Hitting the restroom as soon as I feel the urge.

I've decided that I'll tell those around me on an as needed basis. I have enough people right to stay accountable.

Would look very weird to my cleaning lady if I were to go out and get underwear again and get rid of diapers in my drawer. After she cleared an entire drawer out just for diapers and supplies. Meaning she is fully aware. It's one thing to be accountable to friends or family. Another to make sure your fully stocked and have no underwear in your drawers.

The whole planning out the day thing has been hardest. As my job is basically onsite technical support to the average joe. I don't feel it's proper or fair to be changing in a clients hone bathroom.

All my clients are within 20 minutes of home. And I'm starting to make a point if I have over 4 hours in a row. To schedule a break for change and food.

Not something I had to worry about before. But something that is important now.

As for my average progress. I'm in between think feel do. And feel do. It really just depends on how distracted I am. Occasionally. But rarely. In caught pretty off guard. But those times are few and far between. As of now I'm still able to go without. Though nighttime is very risky. I can adjust to daytime after the first 15 hours out. Though only able to hold a max. Of 45 min. Even with the lower fluid intake.

This post has been long and random. But much needed. I know my results will be different than yours, and I'm trying to share my journey with you so that you can know one particular outcome.

I do think this road is hardest because until you reach AND pass the point of no return. It IS easier just to go without diapers. I know for me setting up checks and balances both last time around. And this time have helped immeasurably.

As always input, questions and comments are always welcome.

-Blake-

Thanks for the props. I will admit its an interesting journey. Not for everyone. This is of course only one point of view. However I'm trying document topics that I haven't found elsewhere. Things that can be applied to almost anyone as well as ways to expediate the process outlined in the 12 month program. I spent the good part of 4 years researching the process. Trying to find every point of view I could on this particular need, and want. I don't admit to be an expert. Though I will say I am using a multitude of techniques. I am trying to share these techniques and points of view with you. I want to say, and I know I've said it time and again are the mental blocks.

Eventually your gonna make the choice, of whether you trust the diaper or you don't. And that you've made a descion to be incontinent. This means letting go anytime, anywhere. And without worry. It's been one of the biggest mental blocks. Something that has been a culmination of practice with changing. Knowing how much the diaper can hold and when to change.

Point being. If you go down this path. You WILL have accidents. You WILL have leaks and you WILL have to deal with wet clothes and wet sheets. Even a perfectly taped diaper will leak in the wrong position. Eventually it will become habbit to avoid these positions. However this will take some time.

Depending on how often you change. You may choose that a booster is better for you, or doubling is your best bet, if only going for long stents occasionally.

I want to say here and now that nobody notices anything. Everyone is oblivious to the fact that your wearing diapers. If you don't tell tell them, and don't have an accident in front of them. Your safe. Don't give it a second thought.

I want to say that the best way to double up on diapers is using a pinwheel. With every pass it punches hundreds of tiny holes in the diaper allowing fluid to pass through. Cleaner quicker and more effective than scissors. And a pinwheel cost about $10 on Amazon.

Thanks for the journal Blake, This thread got me inspired to go 24/7 my self, So far Ive gone a week and a half straight, my goals to atleast go a year and a half before I ever think of stopping, Im a bit nervous that Ill decide to stop and wont be able to go back to normal, :P But Ive gone this far and I dont plan to go back any time soon.

@SayuriKitty My pleasure. Your most welcome. Glad I could help... And good luck!

So it's the middle of the night here, and I'm a bit restless. Thought I'd get some more thoughts out onto paper, so to speak.

I remembered from my last time around that one of the hardest things for me was relaxing and letting go in front of others.

Well earlier tonight, much to my surprise things flowed normally around close friends. This was a big step in the right direction. First off. It meant that a sense of permanence had set in. That I was in this for the long haul, and not just wearing "for now". Second, it meant that I finally trusted my taping skills enough to let loose. The diaper would either work. Or not. It did, and that much more confidence was built.

These are two big steps in the right direction and I'm quite excited about both.

On another note. I'm at the point now where I was when I took those tests. I am unable to push all fluid out of my bladder.

In the 12 month program it is noted that the bladder will spasm.

Now. I'm not sure exactly what he meant by "falling asleep". As I'm experiencing two distinct sensations.

The first is that falling asleep. It can be mimicked by reverse keggling. Letting your bladder relax for as long as possible.

The second is in my opinion an actual spasm. Where the bladder feels like its bearing down repeatedly and extremely quickly 5-10x in a 5-15 second period. This is what I would typically think of as a spasm.

There is also a third sensation. Feels like a flow is about to start. But... Never does. This is the most odd. And has only started recently.

In the next couple days I'm going to try and write up some tips if your thinking of starting this journey. This won't be a repeat of the quick start guide however things that will make it easier, and far less frustrating on your journey.

On a leaving note. I'm thinking more and more of that point of no return, speeding towards me. It seems that progress is being made quickly this time around and that I will soon pass that point. Im quite looking forward to six weeks after that point. I think that will be a good point at which there is truly no return without allot of legwork. At this rate. I'm thinking that date will be jan 1. I will keep this journal up until my body stops changing. That may very well be beyond what some would consider incontinence. However this isn't exactly a journal on how to become incontinent. There are other resources out there for that. This is the missing holes that can be applied to anyone, on what to expect on how there body will change and day to day challenges.

I have intentionally kept this journal fairly generic. On point with the subject matter and not too personal. While I am a technical support analyst. Own my own company. have a disability etc I'm not going to get into issues of exercise, play, trips, so on and so forth. Again. There are plenty of other really good resources for those issues. The point of this journal is to be able to get through an average day by the average joe, and be able to know how and why our body are doing the things it is doing.

Questions, comments and concerns are always welcome.

-Blake-

Ok-onto the pre-start guide. What follows are tips and tricks that I've used myself and I've seen others use to save grief, time, frustration, pain, and misery.

1: Decide what you want. This is a life altering choice. Also, despite the fantasy of all of this. It's a tough road and I'd recommend it for very few.

The fact is the most of us AB/DLs have some sort of a sexual component towards diapers. Big or small it's still there. I can't speak for everyone. I am just pointing out statistics.

With this being the case the larger the sexual component to your fetish. The harder your road to incontinence will be. Again statistically speaking. This is for one major reason. The higher integration of sexual arousal. The less fun each subsequent diaper becomes after the first.

We might be able to get through 3-7 diapers. Still aroused. Still excited. Eventually though the fun wears off. Whether it be a day, a weekend. Or a week. The fantasy turns into reality, and each subsequent diaper after reality hits is a royal pain in the ass.

Not many are going to tell you this. Or make you think about it. However I feel obliged to state the statistics of our particular interest if I'm going to post a guide.

My point is think long and hard. Look into your past experience. How long does the fun usually last? If you could put a percentile on the sexual component of this interest. What would it be?

I would not recommend anyone attempt this if you answered over 30% to the above question. Eventually it's going to be a burn out unless your truly dedicated.

2: Make sure your stable. Both financially as well as in a good positive environment. If there is the slightest chance things might become unstable within 5 years. Don't start. Wear for fun, and continue preparations so when you are stable you can have an expedited process.

I can't tell you how many people I've seen fail at this, not because they weren't mentally committed. But because finances changed. They had to move in with someone they didn't want finding out. Etc.

3: Know your lifestyle, and research how diapers will fit into it. Are you the office type? The outdoors type? Are you prepared for constant upkeep on your bottom half? What is your climate, and how will diapers affect your body, not just this month but year around.

Diapers keep you warmer. I know I feel about 5-10° Warner at all times. Which means I sweat easier. Have to change the type of clothes I wear. And keep my thermostat lower.

Can you afford the extra A/C charge, or be sweaty and itchy?

3: As much as I like the 12 month program I had to make a few changes. I'd recommend the following.

Start with disposables. You can go to cloth later, after the point of no return, if you stick with it that long, and if that is your preference.

Get the best disposable you can afford. I don't know about you, but one of the biggest appeals to incontinence is Not having to visit the bathroom every couple hours. Complete opposite effect if you buy store brand.

You have Three options.

Change more often.

Double up, either with the same or less absorbent diaper-again use a pinwheel to punch holes instead of scissors.

Use a diaper doubler.

I've personally found it most effective to go with the fambino, and a teddy, the teddy being on first. Thick yes. But people are oblivious even when you have a full bulging diaper under tight clothes.

4: Be prepared. One of the biggest downfalls I see is people getting into tough times and not expecting it. So be prepared with at least an extra six week supply of diapers that you can use when that car battery needs replacing.

Also. Have a good wide variety supply of ointments. Everything from diaper rash cream to first aid ointment. I also recommend un-petrolium jelly. As well as some baby or massage oil. Don't forget a good supply of powder and wipes. I find that the large adult wipes in the incontinence section of the grocery store are easiest to use.

5: Trial runs. If your planning on doing this in any real or serious manner. Try it out, in periods of a weekend, a week, a month, and three months. During these periods work on item number six. Your time is not wasted.

6: During the trial runs, practice, practice, practice. That is even before you begin practice and get comfortable wetting your diaper in any position. At first it'll be a mindful practice of going through the most common positions while your alone. Getting used to those. Over time once you get the basic positions down you'll start doing the less common positions without even realizing it.

Hard part-public wetting. Now this is a fear for many people. Sooner or later your gonna have to face it. Id suggest spending the day at the mall once a week. Drink until your bladder is full and walk to the food court. Your bladder at this point will most likely clench down. Don't be surprised if it does. Just stand there. Pretend like your looking at the different food options but go into your own mind. Ignoring everything else. Until your able to let go. Don't be frustrated if your only able to squeeze out a little at a time.

Later. Walk around the mall-avoiding the restroom unless you need to change. And go catch a movie. You'll be in the dark, though surrounded by people. A very good in between.

Save trying to wet around family and friends until you get this down.

7: Ok so your able wet in any position at home and able to wet freely at the mall/movies and public in general.

Now let's try things more personal. Work and friends and family. By this point you should have the taping of your diaper down and should be able to trust it won't leak. Still not confident? Double up, wear plastic pants, and change well beyond the point that you have to.

When things get personal. That is. Either at work or with family/friends you want to make sure everything works right. Make sure you have on a fresh diaper, so even if you have troubles going and end up flooding it, it won't leak. Make sure you are wearing dark clothes and a long shirt to hide the bulk. Not for their sake, but for your own self confidence.

Now drink like you normally would and try the easiest position first until your used to it. Standing. Once you master that amongst a certain group or person. Move on to more difficult positions like sitting, reclining. Or lying down.

8: The car. Don't worry about the car until you've reached this point. The car is by far one of toughest positions to master. Not only are you moving but you have pressure from the seatbelt pushing you down, as well as your concentration is split possibly by driving or talking with others.

First: Master the car while not moving and the cat is off and the seatbelt is off.

2nd: Put your seatbelt on. Deal the pressure. Get used to it. Master that feeling.

3rd: Seatbelt on. Car on. In parked position.

4th: Try drinking tons of water before a commute With traffic lights. Every time your at a traffic light. Try to go.

5th: Try to go as a passenger while the car is moving.

6th: Try to go while operating the car.

---------------------------

9: Hypnosis. This is really your choice. If however your going to mess with hypnosis. Go with the best available, a custom made 5 cd set from foradultbabies.com. I say this because most hypnosis for AB/dl stuff is made by amateurs and you'll wind up getting frustrated rather than seeing actual results. There is no doubt that $350 is a TON of money to pay. Right now. Unless you go to an in person hypnotist it's as personalized as you can get.

The clearing tape in my opinion is invaluable. As it will remove mental blocks through positive re-inforecenent.

There's also a new music cd that they are offering. Though you have to be in the know. Try asking for it. Tell them Blake mentioned it. You might just be able to get it for free.

The optional options are priced at $5/each. Pretty steep, but make the set worth it and customizable.

I've heard this personalized set work for people (on forums) when no other AB/DL hypnosis worked.

Remember that hypnosis is not magic. I use it for positive re-inforecenent. Rather than a life altering experience. Even so I don't regret the purchase and have found the use of hypnosis to drastically increase the speed of this process.

10: It's all in the bag. Especially at the beginning keep a bag of diapers and a change of pants or shorts with you or nearby at all times. Ya ya. I know. I've heard this before your thinking. Well when your diaper starts leaking at the mall, at work or at a friends place, and you need to change quick. Be glad your bag is close by

11: What is that smell? Dealing with odor is going to be an issue. Whether it be for two days. A week or a month.

2 showers daily are a must as well as that scrubbing mentioned in the 12 month program. Start now and let your skin build up a tolerance slowly. Even on the times where your not wearing before you go in for the leap.

To keep odors down you have a few weapons at your disposal. I'd highly recommend against a razor. Ow! If you do end up shaving pick up a pair of clippers and a seiko clean cut.

Use the clippers to get the hair as close as you can to the skin. And the seiko clean cut to go the rest of the way.

Individuals have reported good luck with roll on deodorant. As well that baking soda bath mentioned in the 12 month program.

I personally finding changing often and wiping with a goof sanitary wipe is also very helpful.

Instead of using baby oil. I use a mint scented massage oil. Helps keeps odors down. As well as moisturize.

If you go at this long term, your best bet is keeping the hair off. Odor collects in hair, if you can avoid that. It's half the battle.

There are also chlorofil pills. By different brands. That will stop body odor all together. As my stomach is sensitive. And they are known to cause upset stomachs. I haven't tried them. Though reviews are high.

11: Budgeting. While you go through your trial runs. Keep track of what you use and how much you use of it. Not just the diapers. But also the supplies. Be prepared to buy things like plastic pants, diaper pails, heavy duty trash bags. Etc.

On week, and month long test runs. Keep track of what you spend and on what.

I can't emphasize this enough. Make sure you can afford this before you start. This is going to be expensive. Not only do you have your base supplies. You also have emergency supplies, and replacement supplies. For instance. Plastic pants do not last forever. If taken care of, they will last a long time, though eventually they will crack and tear. Ointments will need to be constantly replenished etc.

12: Journal. On the trials. It is very important to keep a journal. We are not trying to achieve incontinence yet. However we are trying to see what it would be like to be in a diaper full time, for you before you commit to the journey of incontinence. It is for this reason that it's important to journal. As our memory sometimes plays tricks on us. We sometimes think things were better or worse than they were. By having a daily journal we can have an accurate depiction of what life is like for us.

I would suggest focusing more on the experience and trials. Less on the progress. If you decide to go full time you focus on your progress more so you don't get frustrated, feel like your standing still. For now we need an accurate depiction you can look back on and review about your day to day experiences. Help you make a logical rather than fantasy or emotional choice if this something you would want for the rest of your life.

13: So We made it through our trial run. Time to review those journal entries! Read and re-read the journal entries. Even if you feel positive at the three month mark. Give yourself a months break. During this time reflect read and re-read your journal. Think long and hard before you start. If you decide to proceed. Go to step 14.

14: Wow. Ok. So you've decided to take the plunge. I assume if you've made it this far your quite mentally prepared.

At this point you should be able to, even before you start your journey tell anyone at anytime that your incontinent. I imagine up to this point you've kept this a secret from most everyone. Now it's time to own that fact. Yes. It is a fact.

Be prepared to have accident at anytime. In front of anyone. In any location. Be prepared to explain why you just wet yourself and be prepared to apologize If you got any surface other than your own wet. Also be prepared to clean it and yourself up.

This is not fantasy. This is reality. Accidents can and will happen. Even a perfectly taped diaper can leak in the right position.

Be prepared with a story. And be confident with it. This is your life to live. Not theirs.

Find a system of checks and balances. Something that works for you. Starting from day one. Whether its telling someone close to you. Or throwing out your underwear. Something that when it would be more convenient to go without a diaper, will keep that on you.

I would not suggest throwing any clothes out other than underwear. Your body is going to be changing allot this next year. That could possibly include weight. What is too big or small now could fit perfect in a couple months.

14: Find yourself someone to help you along the way. Offer encouragement during low periods. And advice when times get tough. Good mentors are hard to find. No doubt with this interest. Once you find one. Don't let them go too easily.

Sadly there are not many people who have completed this journey successfully AND are willing to share how they did so. If you find one, get as much info as you can from.

I am of course always welcome for questions, support etc. though I haven't completed this journey in full I've come close and can give support to those on their own journey.

15:Quick tips, trick etc to speed up the process.

To begin with and during your trial runs. Drink tons of fluids. At least 1.5x more than your used to. Try to keep mostly to water/decaf stuff. Unless your having troubles going. Caffeine is only a diuretic at high doses over 300 mg. or 5 cups of coffee a day. Not worth messing with unless you really need it. Pushing more fluids. Cranberry juice and watermelon are going to be your best bet.

Though this won't make you incontinent. It will give you more chances to practice, which is needed at the beginning to get used to every position.

After releasing urine. Try not to clench down. You don't have to do this during your trial runs. Though it greatly speeds up the process once your in the long term phase and is an important part of speeding up the process. Soon you'll find you sphincters are always relaxed.

You want to pay attention, but not- to your bladder. That is be mindful of the sensations your having. But ignore it as much as possible. Don't concisely wait for your bladder to fill up or the urge to urinate. And once the urge does arise let go immediately.

Once you have the above down. Try being distracted with the urge to urinate. That is, don't let it interrupt your thought process or your current action. You may find that you'll only be able to urinate at a higher threshold, or higher urgency to go. This is normal and will decrease over time. Getting this part down is one of the most important things you can do to speed things up. Your basically training yourself and your bladder to go even if you are in the middle of something.

The above leads to wetting while thinking about it being much easier, which in turns makes not thinking about it easier. It becomes a vicious cycle.

This is especially useful for when you are having troubles wetting in a certain situation. Once you have the above down. Everything becomes much much easier to get through mental blocks.

If you've purchased the hypnosis set I mentioned. Use that clearing tape to get through mental blocks as they come up. You may find six weeks in that you have a new block keeping you from making progress. Using that recording can help you get through these periods.

Train yourself to wet whenever you wash your hands, fill up your water, or drink from a glass. Eventually these will become imprinted. This is also especially useful if you listen to any recordings of rivers or streams at night. The sleep recording is of a steam. Again if you go that route.

Make this as convenient as possible. Clear a space somewhere for your diapers and supplies. Your not wearing just for fun anymore. No more digging one diaper out of the package at a time. This is your life now. Make things as quick and easy as possible for the long run.

This one is hard. But needed. Never hold back. Even you think you might leak. No matter who your around. Even if your in the middle of changing. Seems like a silly rule. But it does train your bladder never to hold anything under any circumstances even if you have to think about it.

No cheating. This is do as I say. Not as I do. If you, Like me find yourself cheating and taking hours or days off. Eliminate the temptation and opportunity. This won't always set you back. But you are sure not to make any progress.

Keep that journal and fine tune things as needed. Once you get into long term wearing with the goal of incontinence. Your journaling should focus on progress as much as your experience if not more so. Don't burn yourself out with a daily entry. Unless you are having daily progress. We already did daily journaling with the trial runs.

Expect to get frustrated. Whether it be with a rash that won't go away. Or a lull in progress.

Prepare yourself mentally for the point of no return.

Whether it be in six months or eighteen months. Eventually you'll hit that point of no return. Prepare yourself for it as it can be a very scary thing. The fact is you are losing control of bodily functions. As exciting as that might seem. It has lifelong consequences that you need to be prepared for, so when you hit that point. You don't freak and turn around. Basically know what your getting into. And know the difference between fantasy and reality.

Go through the trial runs. Use that time to get comfortable in your own skin. Your diaper. And wetting anywhere and in any position in front of anyone.

16: If you've made it this far. Check out my quick start guide. Some but not all the info is the same. The QuickStart guide is made for after you've started. After day one.

As always questions, comments and concerns are welcomed.

-Blake-

• Like 4

A quick update and some thoughts.

I am having more and more wet nights. It seems to be a combination of wetting in my sleep as well as half awake. Depending on fluid intake. The more fluids I consume. The more often I wake up. I'm finding during these times of waking during the night. I wake to myself starting to wet within 30 seconds or so.

In the morning about once a week I'll still have a full bladder. Though only if it's been a restless night and WAY too many fluids consumed before bed.

I'm finding that daytime wetting is becoming easier in front of family and friends. And in any position.

The two barriers I still have are wetting while driving. (which I overcame previously) and in front of a client. The latter is hit or miss.

Slowly I'm redefining my lifestyle as one that makes it easier to live with incontinence. As previously mentioned I am setting up checks and balances.

As I live alone. And I find diapers to keep my body temperature warm. I made it so I had to get dressed in order to hide the diaper. Throwing out any PJ bottoms etc. that would be a temptation for me to throw on, on the days I feel super lazy. There is something empowering about throwing your clothes from an old life into the dumpster and walking away. In any case. My choices are now to be naked, go without underwear and get dressed. Very uncomfortable. Or suck it up on the days I don't want to wear.

I had a talk about my incontinence issue with my housekeeper. She was perfectly fine with it. Nothing uncomfortable or awkward. A permanent check and balance for me. Makes it so I don't have to hide.

There is one friend that I will have to end up telling, as we get together for long period of time. And she is likely to snoop around and find the diapers in my drawers. Have already had three near misses in the past two weeks.

I'm starting to be able to time things much better. How long I have between changes. How long I need to change. Etc. makes it much easier to plan out the day.

My bladder is slowly changing on me. Shrinking. And spasming more often. I find as long as I drink 8 cups of water a day most of the time it doesn't matter how long In between it is. Fluid is released at 2-4 oz. I've trained my bladder to constantly stay in that relaxed position. Im finding that I'm caught off guard more and more often by the urge to go, then the immediate release within a few seconds time. It's becoming feel go. Rather than think feel go.

I finally and thankfully have all my sores and rashes under control. Makes all this much more fun.

If I had to guess I'd say I'm at about the 6.5 month mark in the 12 month program. If anyone cares. I think this quick course of action and results is in part due to my experience last time around. As well as everything that I researched, most of which is in the pre start guide.

At the end of this, I'm planning on writing a complementary guide to the 12 month program. A more in depth version of his what to expect section. As well as ways to speed things up. If all goes like it has been. Hopefully we can shave off 3 or more months off the 12 month guide. As well as be able to give a play by play guide on what to expect on the journey. Rather than just instructions.

It would be my goal not to repeat information already in the 12 month guide. Rather fill in the blanks of the experience part, and for those who don't want to wait 12 months. Get this project down to a reasonable time.

I won't however be writing that guide until the end. Prolly 5-6 months from now. I've found good ways to prevent the stop in progress that most people see. This lull I'd mainly due in my experience to not re-training your bladder correctly from day one. As well as not re-training your mind.

Let me explain. From the very first day you decide to go 24/7. Having followed the pre-start guide and already being comfortable in diapers. Your primary goal should be to learn how to urinate properly and naturally. That is STOP CLENCHING those sphincter muscles. Keep your bladder and sphincter relaxed at all times. This takes constant practice. It will take you a good two months of catching yourself constantly to make it habit. Once you do. You should see very little lull in progress. Most of the slowness your going to experience is going to come from mental blocks. Not physical. If you can work and define those. Work through them from day one. You should be able to expedite this process immensely.

There is an argument that voluntary incontinence is just plain stupid. A bad choice no matter what situation your in, your background etc.

I can see the argument on both sides of the fence when it comes to voluntary incontinence. I think there is a very small percentage of people out there where it can actually be of benefit to such voluntary incontinence. I this has to do with mental conditioning. The reasons why they wear. And the general health and background of the individual in question. I feel like as I write a public journal that can be used to expedite the process of incontinence for the average person I have a responsibility to bring this up. If only briefly. It is not my intention to start an off topic argument, or flame war. Only to say that I am aware of this issue and that although I would recommend this journey for a very few. We are all adults here and as such are free to make up our own damn minds and our own choices.

I am open as always to comments thoughts suggestions, and I'll now add topic suggestions.

Anything I haven't covered that you'd like me to address or start paying attention to. Let me know.

-Blake-

• Like 1

I suffer from a bit of insomnia. Which is slowly getting under control.

In any case. I'm at the point where I need as much feedback as possible from everyone that has been following this thread. I ask this because I want to write and address the issues that YOU want to hear about.

I understand that journals have mainly tons of views. If they are halfway decent. But at this point I need input. Suggestions. Anything you see I am not covering. Of would like me to branch on. I would like this guide to be as extensive as possible. And there more input I get. The better I can make this guide at the end. Even if I have to go out and do additional research.

So I Ask YOU reading this, come up with an idea, topic that is on subject that would be beneficial to the conversation. Personal or genetic. I depth of genetic. Or something In between. I want to expand the scope what to expect. Find what it is I'm missing. So in the end we can all have a guide that is as complete as possible.

Thank you.

Blake

A quick update and some thoughts.

I am having more and more wet nights. It seems to be a combination of wetting in my sleep as well as half awake. Depending on fluid intake. The more fluids I consume. The more often I wake up. I'm finding during these times of waking during the night. I wake to myself starting to wet within 30 seconds or so.

In the morning about once a week I'll still have a full bladder. Though only if it's been a restless night and WAY too many fluids consumed before bed.

I'm finding that daytime wetting is becoming easier in front of family and friends. And in any position.

The two barriers I still have are wetting while driving. (which I overcame previously) and in front of a client. The latter is hit or miss.

Slowly I'm redefining my lifestyle as one that makes it easier to live with incontinence. As previously mentioned I am setting up checks and balances.

As I live alone. And I find diapers to keep my body temperature warm. I made it so I had to get dressed in order to hide the diaper. Throwing out any PJ bottoms etc. that would be a temptation for me to throw on, on the days I feel super lazy. There is something empowering about throwing your clothes from an old life into the dumpster and walking away. In any case. My choices are now to be naked, go without underwear and get dressed. Very uncomfortable. Or suck it up on the days I don't want to wear.

I had a talk about my incontinence issue with my housekeeper. She was perfectly fine with it. Nothing uncomfortable or awkward. A permanent check and balance for me. Makes it so I don't have to hide.

There is one friend that I will have to end up telling, as we get together for long period of time. And she is likely to snoop around and find the diapers in my drawers. Have already had three near misses in the past two weeks.

I'm starting to be able to time things much better. How long I have between changes. How long I need to change. Etc. makes it much easier to plan out the day.

My bladder is slowly changing on me. Shrinking. And spasming more often. I find as long as I drink 8 cups of water a day most of the time it doesn't matter how long In between it is. Fluid is released at 2-4 oz. I've trained my bladder to constantly stay in that relaxed position. Im finding that I'm caught off guard more and more often by the urge to go, then the immediate release within a few seconds time. It's becoming feel go. Rather than think feel go.

I finally and thankfully have all my sores and rashes under control. Makes all this much more fun.

If I had to guess I'd say I'm at about the 6.5 month mark in the 12 month program. If anyone cares. I think this quick course of action and results is in part due to my experience last time around. As well as everything that I researched, most of which is in the pre start guide.

At the end of this, I'm planning on writing a complementary guide to the 12 month program. A more in depth version of his what to expect section. As well as ways to speed things up. If all goes like it has been. Hopefully we can shave off 3 or more months off the 12 month guide. As well as be able to give a play by play guide on what to expect on the journey. Rather than just instructions.

It would be my goal not to repeat information already in the 12 month guide. Rather fill in the blanks of the experience part, and for those who don't want to wait 12 months. Get this project down to a reasonable time.

I won't however be writing that guide until the end. Prolly 5-6 months from now. I've found good ways to prevent the stop in progress that most people see. This lull I'd mainly due in my experience to not re-training your bladder correctly from day one. As well as not re-training your mind.

Let me explain. From the very first day you decide to go 24/7. Having followed the pre-start guide and already being comfortable in diapers. Your primary goal should be to learn how to urinate properly and naturally. That is STOP CLENCHING those sphincter muscles. Keep your bladder and sphincter relaxed at all times. This takes constant practice. It will take you a good two months of catching yourself constantly to make it habit. Once you do. You should see very little lull in progress. Most of the slowness your going to experience is going to come from mental blocks. Not physical. If you can work and define those. Work through them from day one. You should be able to expedite this process immensely.

There is an argument that voluntary incontinence is just plain stupid. A bad choice no matter what situation your in, your background etc.

I can see the argument on both sides of the fence when it comes to voluntary incontinence. I think there is a very small percentage of people out there where it can actually be of benefit to such voluntary incontinence. I this has to do with mental conditioning. The reasons why they wear. And the general health and background of the individual in question. I feel like as I write a public journal that can be used to expedite the process of incontinence for the average person I have a responsibility to bring this up. If only briefly. It is not my intention to start an off topic argument, or flame war. Only to say that I am aware of this issue and that although I would recommend this journey for a very few. We are all adults here and as such are free to make up our own damn minds and our own choices.

I am open as always to comments thoughts suggestions, and I'll now add topic suggestions.

Anything I haven't covered that you'd like me to address or start paying attention to. Let me know.

-Blake-

thanks for sharing this. The post is very good.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Blake,

I think you are addressing an interesting and much requested topic - filling in the gaps in the 12 month program. More to the point, you are adding detail to the topic of self-induced incontinence. As you wrote, there is the physical training and the mental reconditioning. I totally agree with your physical training process and did the same things. i included wetting while walking and wetting while running (I'm a runner) as training milestones. Please do add more about clearing the mental blocks. I know that I still have some and it's a real challenge for me.

Mahalo for your contributions,

Honu

To get into more detail on a few issues.

1: Relaxing the bladder.

Since most of us were young. We were trained to "clench" our sphincter muscles to prevent flow. The only time during which these muscles are not clenched is during the flow of urine. Immediately after finishing we are taught to clench once again to stop any further flow, or dripping.

The easiest way to start reconditioning yourself to relax your bladder is to pay attention to what it feels like while your urinating. Feel that openness? Now, instead of clenching and pinching off. Try and hold that feeling as long as you can after the flow stops. You may very well drip for a bit. This is ok and natural.

To begin with you may also only be able to hold that openness while in a diaper, in front of, or on a toilet, and only for a few seconds at a time. Do pay attention to how it feels though. Every time you think about or remember it. Try to relax as if your about to go to the bathroom. Even if you don't have the urge. Soon you'll be able to relax longer and longer.

Never. I repeat. Never bear down. If your in the habit of doing so, wait until your bladder is bursting and relax the bladder, before and after.

The only time you should be bearing down is when you are getting used to new positions, and have a block in that position.

Eventually you'll start catching your clenched bladder more and more. And remember to relax it more and more, until it becomes normal.

---------------------------

Mind blocks.

When you first start out, everything will be hard. Wetting in a diaper will be hard. Trusting the diaper will hard. Wetting in any position, and I'm different locations in the same positions, as well as in different company.

Start with the basics. Get past the things that you have to in order to function.

You may have to do this Before you start wearing full time.

Issues like wetting In the most common positions and trusting your diaper should be first on your list.

You don't have to learn to wet in every position all at once. Get the basics down. The basics will be different for each person. Though most commonly including. Sitting lying down reclining and standing.

Once you get those down. Move on to more common positions such as sides and In between.

You'll only get frustrated if you try to start wearing, especially in public. Without the basics down first. It is not unheard of for a recreational wearer who floods their diaper only while standing to be extremely frustrated when they wear out In public for the first time and their bladder tightens up.

Ok. Let's say you've got the basics down. But your stuck. Your not making progress. Or you can't wet in a certain position or in front of a certain somebody(s).

What to do: Try the basics. Force the issue. Literally. At this point you still have some control.

Get well padded. Your gonna need it for this exercise.

This is kinda a step back and two steps forward, to break through a mental barrier.

Get watermelon, dandelion root, caffeine, or all of the above, and take it about 90 minute before this exercise.

45 minute before, start drinking. Water. Preferably room temp. Easier on the stomach especially in large quantities.- pick up a 1/2 gallon jug from the store or water and ice place, and sip on it.

Don't make yourself sick. Just keep sipping.

Don't let yourself go! You want an unbearable bladder.

Remember that mental training of drinking and urinating? Well that's gonna come in handy.

Let's say as suggested in the post above that your having troubles urinating while walking or running. This is just as much mental as it I'd physical. We have been taught to clench down when we walk or run so as not to have an accident.

Hopefully we've been practicing that relaxed bladder. Now it's time to teach both our mind, and body it's ok to have a relaxed bladder. Even while walking or running.

As I said. One step backward. Two steps forward

By now we should barely be able to contain ourselves. Be jumping around trying to hold things in.

Grab a glass of water, or fill up your jug again, and start drinking slowly.

Now let the conditioning take place. Relax your bladder muscles. The urine should begin to flow. Take a few steps. Most likely your bladder will clench up. This is normal. Continue sipping and allow the flow to start again. Repeat this process until you have emptied your bladder.

By the end you should be able to take several steps, possibly even walk for a few seconds before your bladder clenches down.

You'll have to repeat this process several times until your able to walk normally. Once your able to walk while continually drinking. Slowly cut back on the drinking until you are Judy starting the flow by drinking.

Once you've come this far, you should be able to start the flow yourself.

You have a couple of options for running.

I'd recommend mastering the walking aspect first. Then using the sipping method as conditioning to get to get to jogging a few paces, then all out, then finally running.

You can also try walking. Then using the sipping method to condition yourself so that you can start the flow during mid walk.

This is especially if you exercise by speed walking jogging or running. As you will eventually be able to condition yourself to go in mid pace.

This full bladder/sipping method can also be applied for other blocks such as hard positions or uncomfortable situations.

Let's move on to a different kind of block-pure mental.

These are the types that will slow you down exponentially. Things like self acceptance, defining yourself as incontinent, setting up checks and balances, and coming out of the closet. There is also aspects of redefining the fantasy as reality. And all that this entails.

These issues are in someways much harder to deal with than mental and physical reconditioning. The fact of the matter is your making a life altering choice here, and it will affect your life in more ways than you can foresee. It will change your daily schedule, partner options, sometimes even who your friends are and how they and your family see you. It will affect your career, and the choices you have. Limit your travel options. And cause much pain and humiliation over the years as you have to explain your condition and accidents that occur that are beyond your control.

These are the real negative aspects that I believe apply universally. The positive ones, and of course the are many, will vary from person to person.

One of the first things your going to ease this transition is realize that sooner or later. You Will Not have control over some of your bodily functions. This is not a fantasy. But something to come to terms with, and redefine yourself with, the good, the bad and ugly. I bring this up do often as in many cases this process is non reversible and detrimintal to your body even if you don't complete the process.

This is very briefly mentioned in almost any guide I read, however is one of the hardest things to do. Changing your mindset from fantasy to reality.

So how do you do that? Test run after test run.

Even if your not actively trying to condition your bladder, imagine that your life is permanently on diapers. Don't think of it as a test run. But think of it as, this is the way it is.

At the end of that period. Look back on your memories and journal. See if you think you can deal with that re-definition.

Sooner or later your gonna have to trust your diapers. Or not.

I still have leaks. Especially as I tend to lay down allot.

Practice, practice practice. You'll never be able to get to incontinence if you don't trust your diaper and Also accept that leaks can happen anytime and anywhere. Even with a brand new perfectly tapes diaper.

If you can't deal with leaks. Don't go down this path.

One of the biggest milestones is going to be accepting leaks. And not worrying about them. Knowing that they are now part of your condition.

This will in turn help you keep your bladder relaxed, and will help you reach your goal faster.

If you have odds and end blocks. And you don't want to pay a high price for the custom hypnosis. The generic clearing tape from foradultbabies.com works as a very good guided mediation. Around $50 or do. But with a bit of practice allows you to work through your blocks, even if your not into hypnosis. I find this particular recording more of a guided meditation than hypnosis. As it allows you to actively work on any mental blocks.

If there are any other specific blocks you want me to cover, or any other questions, let me know.

As always, questions, comments and concerns are welcomed.

I'd like to make this as complete of a resource as possible, so please, speak up.

-Blake-

• Like 2

So you mean when the bladder is relax it going to be open? should you train your bladder to always stay open is that what you min whit this mind control? Like you all the time need to pee.

it was a very good post you made.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Up until the end. You will have both motive and control. However yes the idea is to keep that muscle and sphincter open at all times.

Your bladder will naturally clench down on it when it feels pressure. This is 1:Think. 2:Feel 3:Do

First you think about going as you feel pressure on your bladder. Your bladder and sphincter clenching down.

Then eventually as you get into practice you get into 2: Feel 3: Do

You feel pressure on your bladder, even if your distracted, you release your bladder back to its natural state. This allows the flow of urine to start.

Lastly Is 3: Do

This is when muscle memory takes place and your distracted or relaxed enough that you begin to release urine without thinking about it.

Don't be surprised to get to any of these states and still have some control of your bladder if your concentrate while diapered. Even more while not.

• Like 1

Let me repeat that I want AS MUCH input as I can get. In some respects I feel like I'm (mostly) talking to myself. Though I know views don't lie. So I ask you. Please speak up. Let us have Another ultimate resource we can all have with the questions and concerns we have all been waiting for. I am well Aware this may become labor intensive. That's ok. Honestly I. Like I'm sure many of you have gotten fed up with google search after google search only to zilch. Nada. Nothing besides a few paragraphs here and there on ways to become incontinent. And more so the journey and what to expect for the average person as they progress.

We all know 12 months is an eternity for most of us. I've spent the better part of my adult life finding ways to expedite this process.

So now it's up to the community, I'm asking for Your help, yes you, over there in the corner. To find out what the community wants to know about this topic and considers missing holes.

I'm well into 1/3 into my journey. The More info and questions I get the faster ill be able to complete it, and subsequently create an all inclusive guide that will speed this process up, while making sure each person considering this knows exactly what they ate getting into.

So this post is a call of help. To spread out the net. Spread the word. And help me, help this community finally fill in the missing gaps we've had for so long.

I do ask, unless personal, please post your questions in this forum and I'll get to them ad quickly as possible.

Thanks again.

-Blake-

But how can you train the sphincter to be open all the time? Is it open all the time when you born?

You mean like you turn the body to respond automatic ?

Can you explane the last part some more?

Bath when it come to bedwetting how do you use this relax thing then?

I have lern to wet my diaper when i am on my tommy. I think most of my sleeping positions is to sleep on tummy.

I have thinking allot to go back to be only a bedwetter. but i have lots of motivation problems. But in the same time to wear my night time diapers feels like anutual path for me.

Thanks allot for your wounderful post. I enyou to read it.

Edit: Some time i wish that i cold write like this. Should be some nice post on my blog then.

Edited by pikachu

@pikachu..

Yes and no. Our bladder and sphincter muscles are very weak when we ate born. When we have an urge. We go.

So to answer your question- how do you get to that point point again.

Spend an afternoon in diapers. Very thick ones. Drink tons of water, at least 1.5x More than your used to.

When you have to go. Relax. Don't push. For this exercise get into a position your most comfortable with and in a location your most comfortable with.

We DO NOT want to bear down. If your doing this. Hold off on this exercise and get past beating down first by using the bursting bladder technique to relax the bladder.

Ok. So your drinking lots of water. Most ab/dls have a habit of flooding the diaper. While this is fun. You lose much absorbency in the diaper itself. Instead. Get into the position your most used to. Use the conditioning of sipping on water. And when you feel the slightest urge to pee while drinking. Let go. Naturally. Try your best not to bear down. Even if you have to wait until a near bursting bladder.

Ok. So. We finally were able to let go. Now what.

Pay attention to your body. Stay relaxed.

No cutting off that stream. Even if your gonna leak.

Finished? Well, still no cutting things off. PAY SUPER CLOSE attention to this feeling of openness of the sphincter before you clench off automatically in a few seconds to avoid urine dribble.

That feeling right there. Those precious 5 seconds is what we are after and what we want to replicate.

Repeat this exercise as often as needed until you are Familiar with that feeling.

Soon you'll be able to replicate that feeling even when your bladder is completely empty.

This has 2 benefits. 1st. The think feel do will be expedited.

2nd. You will we atroyphying your muscles. Weakening them by keeping them relaxed.

The result of the 2nd is you have to urinate in shorter bursts and more frequent. Your bladder will become super sensitive. Even to small amounts of liquid. And eventually will not be able to push all liquid out of the bladder. Your abs will try to compensate due to the weakening bladder. But you will in a sense have moderate urge incontinence if you stick with it.

You can expect your bladder to start pushing out 9, then 7, 5 , 5 an finally 2-3 oz. at a time. When you get to 2-3 oz. you may get caught off from time to time with sudden urges. If you happen not to be wearing a diaper. You'll be able to make it to the bathroom. But you'll need to hurry. The longer you wait. The more painful it will become.

Interesting post but i dont think i feel any special when i let go off my bladder or when i am down whit my peeing. I dont can put the finger on the thing you trying to say here.

I can feel something if i have bean in diapers allot it can feels like i have hard to control my bladder like i need to go or something even if i yous have bean to the bathroom. I dont feel this when i am in diapers only when i dont where it and most when it is time to sleep. Is it something like that you mean?

What is this bursting bladder technique? Like the bladder is so full that it let go of it own or something?

Most of the thing you write in this post is little hard to relay understand what you are trying to say but maybe i understand it over some time.