LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetlife?

I am so sick of looking at a profile and it saying in relationship, engaged or married.

If your in a relationship, engaged or married maybe i am old school but you should be happy and take down your profile until you need it

But it's not just a "dating" site, it's somewhere to connect with others who share a particular fetish, just like here.

i just signed up for fetlife a few weeks ago and must say i hate it.

No advanced search meaning to find female friends or more i have to go through pictures of guys posting their junk.

Plus having to search each city cause state would take to long they need a zipcode search with an within miles area to like most sites have and also what they are looking for.

I am so sick of looking at a profile and it saying in relationship, engaged or married.

If your in a relationship, engaged or married maybe i am old school but you should be happy and take down your profile until you need it

But it's not just a "dating" site, it's somewhere to connect with others who share a particular fetish, just like here.

Nappy is right! It's not a dating website at all! Its a fetish site. Sorta like FaceBook but kinkier! If you don't like it, there is nothing from keeping you deleting your account! I on the other hand have been enjoying it while meeting new friends in real life going to a few of the munches!

@sweetandsensitiveguy: Like so many other things, dating envolves networking. This site, FL and FB are not focused as dating sites but have the potential to produce relationships just because it gets like minded people together. This site will be a WHOLE LOT BETTER when the guys that are new quit opening with "I want a mommy!'. No kinding, but this is a social site so they would do much better if they start out socially.

• Like 1

i just signed up for fetlife a few weeks ago and must say i hate it.

No advanced search meaning to find female friends or more i have to go through pictures of guys posting their junk.

Plus having to search each city cause state would take to long they need a zipcode search with an within miles area to like most sites have and also what they are looking for.

It's. Not. A. Dating. Site.

Is it really that hard to get? The search feature was left vague on purpose so the site wouldn't turn into the shithole that is DS or any of the other hundred ABDL sites that started out as social networking sites and turned into dating sites.

Agree with the post above. It's a site where like minded people seek eachother, learn more about eachother and form real connections and it's NOT one of those sites where ppl are looking to hook up. There's a lot of married people on there... it doesn't mean they're not good to know for friendships & connections? LOL

I LIKE that it's not another creepy dating site and the QUALITY of like minded and intelligent people on there far outweigh most of the "hookup" sites. Either you "get it" or you don't

My name is plantationmissy

Just be careful that you dont disagree with someone or have the audacity to write a book. Then you will be attached mercilessly while the mods do nothing. But at least you will be banned later for putting up a link to a survey.

yeah... not happy with Fetlife. There seems to be a lot of over-opinionated and angst-ridden souls there. DD is far better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lot of AB/DLs at fetlife see the whole AB/DL thing as a sexual thing so they will be very critical about you wearing diapers out in public or around your kids. Plus they project so they may think you wear out in public in hoping to get caught.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...