LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

!contest!

I will be hosting a contest for the most creative baby diaper scenario photo, the contest will run for the length of one month beginning Jan 5 2006

and ending at the stroke of midnight on Feb 5 2006, those who participate in this event will be competing for their choice of 1 of 3 prizes the first of which will be a three month subscription to ILuvDiapers2 the second choice of the three prizes would be a video of their choice from 1 of the following three sites Adult Baby Source, Bytemine, or Baby-doll, the last choice of the three prizes will be 50 dollars worth of merchandise from our freinds at Diaperconnection.com.

Please post your pic at http://groups.msn.com/BabyDiapersOnly

Men and Women alike are eligible to participate please refrain from nudity and wet or messy diapers. If all goes well with this contest i intend to make this the first of many more to come. Thnaks.

:P

When you say, "most creative baby diaper scenario," please tell me you actually meant to say something like "adult baby diaper" or "adult diaper" or some such. This isn't a contest for creative pictures of actual babies in diapers, is it?