LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will You Ever Quit Wearing Diapers?

I'm so sorry, square_duck. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here.

It's interesting because I've gone through quite a few family tragedies and diapers eased the pain for me. To revert back to a sense of simplicity, security and comfort helped me cope with what was happening around me.

Will I ever quit? No. Not happening.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Yea when something in my life happens bad, they best coping mechanism for me is to crawl up into a fetal position in anice warm :) , used diaper and suck my thumb.

It relieves tension, and using innocence like that is the best way I know to cope with things.

I guess I have to get out of it though if I ever have a family, so I'll have to retrain myself for the potty monster. Because I don't think a kid's dad should openly wet and/or mess himself badly in diapers on a constant basis round his kids. :)

And a kid's dad DEFINATELY should not show up at parent/teacher conferences stanking up the place with messy diapers. :D

But since I'm probaby gonna die alone, this really isn't a problem. ;)

What is it about diapers that just makes me feel so....safe? Protected? It's always nice to reach round and feel the crinkly softness. It's comforting always having that security there, ya know? :wub::blush:

i tried quitting wen i was younger it went away the taught of them for a year then it came back so ive come to the conclusion that i just cant ever avoid them as its now part of my life i can also see my feelings towards them getting a lot stronger to the point ill be wearing 24/7

Will I ever quit wearing diapers? Nope.

'Em, Square_Duckie, me is very sorry for your loss. You'll need some time for that. Your friend, Glenn

Wow, Duck, that kind of thing can never be anything other than a tremendous shock. Just out of the blue, one moment they are there, the next they are gone. It leaves a huge hole in your life.

I know what you are going through and you have my deepest sympathies. Peace.

Thank you....and yes, this did just come out of left field and was wholly unexpected. As someone on my facebook page said.."talk about getting hit with a 2x4...." my family and I are all devastated, and yes, it will take a long time to digest this and heal.:(

Thank you again

The only thing I can see that might make me cut back would be if Annie and I accidentally had children.

I figure that has really got to cut into what you can do, where and when. Luckily though, we have no plans to have kids. As such I don't have to worry about that.

This might even be a cop out of an answer.

I make this question interesting! :angel_not: I do not currently wear any at all...so I would say quitting is easy...just don't start and you never have to worry about it. However as said in my introduction...I have some AB/DL tendencies and/or not sure if fantasies applies...but I guess it is close enough. In my situation I couldn't if I wanted to. I am 22 years old with no job, due to being a full time college student. While going to college I live with my parents...and..uhh..they would be rather curious as to why was wearing diapers unless it was strictly a night time thing only...which is pointless as I am very continent, though it would be interesting anyway just for the feel. :whistling: If I COULD...I might if only at least to satisfy my curiosity...

So for me...quitting is cake, just don't start. :thumbsup::screwy: However it is pointless to say that as pretty much everyone else here has already started. :angel_not::screwy:

Square Duck, please let me add my sympathy over your loss.

Considering I have wet my bed nightly since 1976 and been profoundly urinary incontinent since 1985 I hold out absolutely no realistic hope my bladder control will return.

After a lifetime of wearing diapers I have found them convenient. Consequently even if my bladder control were to improve, I doubt I would ever feel properly dressed without a diaper.

I've seriously considered quitting as my boyfriend doesn't exactly accept the fact that I'm an AB/DL. I tried to give it up and completely purge myself but I just couldn't do it. I full out sobbed for a few hours. It felt like a part of me had died, like I had lost a very close friend or something. Now I just try to wear and use my pacifier in private. I've tried wearing and infront of my boyfriend and hiding it but he still knows I'm wear a diaper, even if it's just a goodnite.

On a lighter note, I talked with my psychiatrist and she wants to help me explain things to my boyfriend and perhaps have him understand things a little better. I really don't want to lose him over something as silly as diapers.

Square Duck, please let me add my sympathy over your loss.

Considering I have wet my bed nightly since 1976 and been profoundly urinary incontinent since 1985 I hold out absolutely no realistic hope my bladder control will return.

After a lifetime of wearing diapers I have found them convenient. Consequently even if my bladder control were to improve, I doubt I would ever feel properly dressed without a diaper.

Hi Angela,

Thank you for your sweet and kind comment,

{{{{{{{HUGS!!!}}}}}

Its kind of odd that here we are discussing a film, and he worked in that genre'

qwack

I think I'll eventually wind up becoming progressively more incontinent, and I know there are ways of reversing this, but I'm not really that worried about becoming incontinent. I think the only thing that would make me stop wearing diapers would be if there was something better invented which gave the same freedom and feeling, but without the cleanup.

I think I'll eventually wind up becoming progressively more incontinent, and I know there are ways of reversing this, but I'm not really that worried about becoming incontinent. I think the only thing that would make me stop wearing diapers would be if there was something better invented which gave the same freedom and feeling, but without the cleanup.

Even then, my friend, sadly anything like that would be very expensive. You can't sell things people want at a decent price...Our friends at the head of the market will want more cash...

"Can you quit diapers" is the same as "can you stop breathing?"

Can't be done. I will die in a messy/wet diaper. :wub:

So...sorry to whoever the medical examiner is for the extra cleanup work. :P

I wouldn't worry about the extra cleanup. Everybody evacuates at death, and the diaper will actually make cleanup easier!

As to the OP's question, I don't think I'll ever want to give up diapers. I've gone for years at a time without, but just because I didn't feel the desire, not because of any desire to quit. It's like any of my other interests and fetishes, not something that's likely to disappear entirely, but a desire that waxes and wanes with time.

never plan to there part of me and learned that it wont just go away ,

all went true the binge and being this is not right and trying to quit cold turkey but it just comes stronger ... so just leave it be and be myself

• 1 month later...

Related question: Has anyone ever (permanently) lost interest?

I don't think anyone has ever quit by throwing all their stuff away and declaring "I quit". But I wonder. If who you are changes, can you interest in diapers change? Or is it something (like your sexuality) that will always kind of be there? I know from my own experience that there's kind of an ebb and flow - if I'm in a low stress period of my life, things are going well, and especially when I thought the best diapers you could buy were Depends, then diapers are usually pretty far from my mind. After I discovered "good" diapers, ones I could soak reliably without worrying about leaks, I started wearing more. But I always did keep some depends around for the occasional desire, and I always wanted to do DL stuff with my girl at the time.

I've also thought I might be able to quit by going 24/7 until I get sick of it. Actually what happens is after a day or so I am sick of it and wondering what I am trying to prove - but that feeling went away pretty fast in the right conditions. Really whenever I conspire to wear 24/7 it's more likely because that's my fantasy and I'm rationalizing than... whatever the rationalization I give.

I also wonder if my girlfriend will ever stop disliking diapers. I think rationally, she's there - they're part of me, take the good with the bad. Emotionally, though, I feel like she's not. A story I posted here was a huge factor in that. =\.

I cant' see myself ever wanting to quit wearing diapers. If anything, I will probably wear them even more often. :)

Wearing diapers, and being in my toddler mode, is one of the most enjoyable and wonderful things in my life. I LOVE IT!! :D

P.S. My wife/mommy is fine with me in this lifestyle also. I suppose if I started messing my diapers at the grocery store for example, that could change her view on things, but, that's not what I want to do anyway.

Guest Wetnmessy247

The best thing in life is cherry cobbler pie.

Wearing diapers is after that.

Then it's taking pics of birds followed by digging in graveyrds.

Well I have to retract my last post on this thread. I am trying to quit wearing diapers. It's not easy but as cool as my girlfriend is with me wanting to wear diapers, I want to quit. So for me it's time to put the big boy pants on again, toss my dirty diaper into the diaper pail and move on with my life. Hopefully, the next time I see a diaper it'll be on my first born.

I may go without diapers for a while, depending on income (as I am between jobs right now) or if I'm traveling abroad (like the six weeks I spent in Ireland a few years ago). But quit wearing altogether? Doesn't seem likely at this point.

And in relation to some earlier posts, if I had a girlfriend who wasn't comfortable with diapers, then I would make an effort to accommodate her. Still, I would like to think I could find a girl who would be open-minded about it, just as I would want to be accepting of whatever interests she would have. :thumbsup: