LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will You Ever Quit Wearing Diapers?

I've heard many stories of people giving up diapers for a long time, disposing of all of their baby paraphernalia, returning to diapers and and then regretting disposing of their stuff. I finally decided diapers were a subset of one's sexuality before I knew about paraphilias. Giving up diapers is like changing ones sexuality.

I'm being facetious in suggesting supporting a friends leaving the scene and helping him (or possibly her) dispose of their baby paraphernalia - rolling it in with your own - supposing he is about your size. In any event having AB/DL feelings is troubling to many people and learning to accept it is probably their best course of action. Many of us have had to suppress our desires or lessen them in some ways due to living conditions. I've had to put up with living for a very short times in small towns and getting mail in a company mailbox, working offshore in a very un-private environment and just not having any privacy. I'm quite sympathetic to the young still living at home with no or little privacy.

I've been retired about 11 years now and while I haven't lived as high off the hog as I might like to, I have enjoyed every second of my privacy. I enjoy wearing diapers and while I don't flaunt them I don't hide them or slightly childish clothing either. I'll never quit wearing diapers at night, but wearing in the daytimes also depends on diaper rash to higher degree than it did when I first retired; my hiney seemed indestructible then. ;)

Good question.

I have consider quiting diapers just about everytime I wear them. It's a constant struggle. It's only human to want to belong to the larger group. However, there is also evolution. I had gone through binge and purge cycles in my teens and college years, but always came back. I think it would be possible for me to physically quit wearing diapers and buying them. However, the thoughts of wearing and buying and fantasies about them would never leave my mind. It's more than just the physical props we use, so much more. You can take the diapers off an ABDL, by you can't take the ABDL out of the person. With that, I accepted diapers as part of my life a long time ago, and have never looked back.

Guest gnappies

Yep to the OP, been there tried that, like most on here. Failed.

I wouldn't say it's impossible, the desire/fetish/kink/mindset etc, will be different in all of us on here.

Some pee or poop or not at all, some are AB's some are DL's, some are both, and these desires are unique to that person.

I accept it now, and just enjoy it. It's great for me, own place, and if I want, I'll wear a nappy when I feel like it. Sometimes I go for a while not wearing. It's all different for each of us. If it's a strong desire, you cannot get rid of it.

It's up to you really. :)

I was just wondering if anyone who wears diapers ever considered just plain quitting wearing them.

If so, what would be the reason? Would cost of disposables force you to quit? Would you switch to cloth and plastic or rubber pants and wash? Would you ever get tired of being diapered for any reason?

The only thing that has ever prevented me for a time was my relationship with my baby girl. But once I took the leap, opened up that side of myself to her, she got really into it. ....so, nothing will ever make me stop, I've a bg to take care of and play with. ;)

• 5 years later...

The only way I would try to quit is if I got a GF that wasn't in to this stuff but even then it would be hard, I did let a couple of girls that I used to date know about this side of me when I was dating them and the ones I let know were kinda cool about it although they never wore although I do wish things would of worked out with my recent ex because I probably could of gotten her to wear because she seemed kinda interested oh well though lol

I say if someone finds out, it's none of their damn business, In my case it used to be optional However It is not anymore, As I've gotten older I actually require them now, So in this case no matter what your profession is, Like I say it's none of their business And if you were like me and had to for medical reasons, there is really nothing you could do about it you need them and you need your job, so wear on my friends and be happy.

• Like 1

No I do not think I will ever be able to quite wearing diapers.

To my personal opinion there is a simple reason for that, it has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember, at least ever since the age of four years old.

It is nothing you simply decide to do one day :

On 27/04/2016 at 5:59 PM, oliver d said:

Maybe when I am six foot under.

Same here I actually hope they bury me in a nice thick nappy and plastic pants.

On 26/04/2016 at 5:30 PM, stuart26 said:

I say if someone finds out, it's none of their damn business, In my case it used to be optional However It is not anymore, As I've gotten older I actually require them now, So in this case no matter what your profession is, Like I say it's none of their business And if you were like me and had to for medical reasons, there is really nothing you could do about it you need them and you need your job, so wear on my friends and be happy.

Most of my friends and family now know I wear nappies all the time and are fine with it. I have to wear them but thoroughly enjoy being in nappies now. My wife admitted a few days back she has known for a while I enjoy wearing them but says it's fine by her.

• 3 months later...
On 4/12/2010 at 9:48 PM, Thickndry said:

I was just wondering if anyone who wears diapers ever considered just plain quitting wearing them.

If so, what would be the reason? Would cost of disposables force you to quit? Would you switch to cloth and plastic or rubber pants and wash? Would you ever get tired of being diapered for any reason?

If I toilet trained, I would probably go back to wearing casually. As it is I'm 24/7 because I'm not toilet trained.

• Like 1

tried but i end up ruining clothes because if i didnt have atleast a emergency supply of diapers for when the spinal damage to my L4/L5 creates cord pressure and shuts off the nerve pulses to my bladder for weeks on end... it would cost ,way more than diapers do..