LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will You Ever Quit Wearing Diapers?

I was just wondering if anyone who wears diapers ever considered just plain quitting wearing them.

If so, what would be the reason? Would cost of disposables force you to quit? Would you switch to cloth and plastic or rubber pants and wash? Would you ever get tired of being diapered for any reason?

• Like 1

I think if anything, I'll be wearing more. I'm going to college and I have a job, so affording the Depends doesn't really put a deep hole in my pocket. I'll be graduating, getting a better job, living on my own, and being able to afford better disposables and have more time to myself. I can only see quitting if my life got hectic and I was struggling with cash. I hope that never happens though. I have not planned on quitting in any way either. I don't think I'd ever get sick of being diapered.

EDIT: I guess for me I've never wanted to let go of this. Okay, sure I've thought about quitting too before but the urge to wear comes right back again. You only live once, and me being in a 2 year relationship with a woman who has accepted this lifestyle of mine even before dating...I just never have been forced to think too hard about quitting.

Anyone who has ever loved someone who didn't understand or accept their feelings for diapers has considered quitting. Period. My wife knows about my diapers, but wants nothing to do with them. Fortunately, that's an upgrade from her initial reaction. I have been to a psychiatrist to discuss this, with the express intent of quitting, but thankfully my wife decided that it was better to leave that stress reliever alone.

Yes, I have considered quitting diapers lots of times, and even posted my cloth diaper collection up for sale here on DD.

-RMS

I think most of us have considered it at one time or another. Look at all the binge and purge stories one here. I don't wear all the time, so the expense is minimal. Diapers are too ingrained in my psyche at this point, I can't imagine I will ever give them up. Don't think I could even if I wanted too.

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. Many times I have tried to quit but its just who I am, its a part of me.

I think being an AB or DL is similar to being homosexual, you can't help it, it's psychological.

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

"Can you quit diapers" is the same as "can you stop breathing?"

Can't be done. I will die in a messy/wet diaper. :wub:

So...sorry to whoever the medical examiner is for the extra cleanup work. :P

maybe if i get a girlfriend that`s not into this kind of stuff

i do hope i will find a willingly GF tho, but until then i see no reason to stop cause it has some benefits too

Well, since I have been a D/L since I was about 5-6 years old....and am now 50, I'd say the answer to your question is a resounding 'NO"

I have tried several things, ignoring the urges and locking stuff away and other distractions, but it always comes back, in one way or another.

do I want to quit? I have thought about this also and given its very benign nature, I would actually have to say NO again. It would possibly be replaced with something a lot more damaging or destructive. So, since I have a decent stash at the moment, I can wear at my leisure, and given the current stress and emotional upheaval and the family tragedy we are working through, I really need SOMETHING for comfort and security. :(

I don't wear that often, it comes and goes, but now I am 'almost' embarrassed to, but I know that it might just go into hibernation, and be back when enough time has passed.

As far as I have learned in the 45 years of dealing with this, it NEVER goes away, you can't just quit, it just always comes back, so the best thing for me has been to just manage it. Choose where and when, and not let it run my life, play when needed and not ignore it either, because then it does came back and bite you hard in the butt.....LITERALLY!

Sorry if this is a downer for anyone hoping to get rid of this or move away from it...I don't really think you can.

qwack

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

What happened, Duck?

For me whenever something tragic happens I just find security in my warm diapers. Yes, I cry. It relieves stress. Crying and wetting just relieves sooo much stress.

It will never leave. Ever.

I am content with the fact I have intentionally lost all control of both my pee and poo and will never get them back for the rest of my life.

So if I live to be 90, I've got like 60 more years of being messy.

YESSSS!!!! :drive1:

Everyone will quit at least once, right before the dirt falls in on top of you. Or maybe the flames release your accumulated carbon offset back into the carbon neutral environment.

Until you draw your last breath, quitting is only temporary, like a drunk that goes to AA, he's still an alcoholic, just not a practicing one.

Personally, I give in to the desires on a regular basis and have lost the urge to purge. I now know it waxes and wanes like the cycles of the moon. Some days I will have an urgent need to wear and other days I can go for a week or two without even logging on to DD.

The thought has crossed my mind a few times then I went outside and jumped in the cold pond to wake my butt up!!! LOL

I doubt I will ever quit wearing them.. Why? well, they are comfortable and I like em!! Simply put so why quit something you like.. lol.. Ummm Ermmm my wife just told me I needed to quit smoking or she was not gonna let me have another pack of Bambino's!! EEK!!!

Later!

I wear primarily for comfort. And I have perty much switched over to cloth, so's I can spend money on stuff like DVDs instead of having to keep buying disposables. Plus, Depend are really the only plastic-backed ones I can afford, and they've really gone downhill this past decade... So, if the time ever comes where diapers are more of a burden than they're worth to me, I'll kick them to the curb.

Why the fuck would I?

I mean, sorry to be so brusque but, there's just not any sense in that.

Are any of you guys ever gonna stop reading books? I mean, I have been cracking the spines of those things since I was about two years old and I think ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!!UI@OP!@UI!OPI@

• Like 2

I'd quit maybe and its a big maybe if I had a girlfriend that couldn't absolutly stand them, and i figured that it would be a relationship that would last a lifetime, but one of my criterias in looking for a relationship with the oposite sex is that they have an open mind and I would hope that they would at least be accepting of my diaper wearing.

Other than that, I dont think I would quit wearing unless the price beacame so absurd that it just wasnt ecnomical to buy diapers anymore. If that was the case I would use up what I had and would proably invest in cloth diapers that I could use over and over again. It would be very difficult to give up wearing, no matter what the case.

Why the fuck would I?

I mean, sorry to be so brusque but, there's just not any sense in that.

Are any of you guys ever gonna stop reading books? I mean, I have been cracking the spines of those things since I was about two years old and I think ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!!UI@OP!@UI!OPI@

I've perty much stopped reading books, what with good ones requiring a 12-hour round trip to obtain and being so damned expensive and whatnot... They just aren't worth the effort to get right now...

What happened, Duck?

For me whenever something tragic happens I just find security in my warm diapers. Yes, I cry. It relieves stress. Crying and wetting just relieves sooo much stress.

It will never leave. Ever.

I am content with the fact I have intentionally lost all control of both my pee and poo and will never get them back for the rest of my life.

So if I live to be 90, I've got like 60 more years of being messy.

YESSSS!!!! :drive1:

To keep it simple, one of my younger cousins was killed in a car collision earlier this month. He would have been 49 in June. My family is devastated, his parents and younger brother and his family are beyond shock.

It's one of those things that you never expect to happen to you. He was a great guy, minded his own business and loved his family. I have been sick with this for over a week, and the pain has been unimaginable, I'll miss his company. As they say "time heals"...and this will take some time.

Thanks

• Like 1

I tried giving up diapers for a long time, but it never worked. Diapers and being an AB/LG is who I am and if i gave them up I would loose a part of me. Plus you always end up going back to them so why fight it. I am going to be out of diapers for 4 days starting on Friday when i have to go into the hospital and my husband while he supports this thinks I should wear diapers becausei always have little accidents and don't have the best bladder control anymore. I have always had stress incontinance since i was a child. I just am not ready to let my doctors be involved in knowing I wear diapers.

The Answer is?.....NO. I tried quiting before. I threw diapers away before and thought, " this is it No more." The urges always came back, and this is before I had a computer or any internet whatsoever. So after I bought a computer I was shocked to see others like me, seeing pictures, read, read more about this community and postes in the forums. I needed better understanding and feel more muture now then my teenage years feeling like a freak to everyone else. So I deceided to accept my diaper fetish and will continue to allow it for the rest of my life. "This is part of me forever to my last hour to my last breath." of course anything can happen in between. or at least that's the way I feel anyway. This kinda reminds me of yahoo answers. pick me, pick me, and just about everyone's right as here we all feel the same and give our input. And you only pick one person in yahoo answers and someone get points for the best answer! lol.

• Like 1

Wow, Duck, that kind of thing can never be anything other than a tremendous shock. Just out of the blue, one moment they are there, the next they are gone. It leaves a huge hole in your life.

I know what you are going through and you have my deepest sympathies. Peace.

Oh, and to address the OP's question: no, I don't think I'll ever quit wearing diapers. They are an emotional cushion for me, helping keep the demons of my past at bay. Sure, I've gone through purges where I thought that I should just "get over it" - both my past and my need for diapers. Didn't last, though, as the comfort was stronger than the fear of discovery.

Society may find us weird, but so what. I realized long ago who I am and that diapers are harmless. They help me through life. I don't really care if I am buried in one or not, as at that time, I won't have the need for them any more.