Who changes your diaper?  

502 members have voted

1. 1. Who changes your diaper?

• Spouse
    • Self
    • Partner
    • Relative
    • Other (Specify in comments)

me and my baba must be extremly lucky 2 have each other then, i cant even remember how we got round 2 nappys to be honest, can u babarachy????? id love 2 no lol!

and eventually i picked up the corage 2 tell him i liked it 2!

ive nly ever wore a nappy once but my bf changed me :D (babarachy ab name )

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Mostly i change my own diapers but at night my daddy puts on my bedtime diaper and I put on his diaper for the night. Sometimes we will change each others diapers but we are looking to get a changing table so that it is easier to change each others diapers.

I know it gets repetitive hearing it but for those who don't know me yet I'm disabled. I'm a quad amputee from burns and this prevents me from self-diapering. I'm not incont so I don't actually wear. So I'm always on the search for somebody kind enough and close enough to help. The last time I was diapered was august 2002.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I do it primarily,however I have an aide who will do it anytime I don't feel well ,my pain level is to high,or such as recently I feel it took me three hours to get myself off the floor and it destroyed me physically for about the last week so I never got out of bed and my aide prepared all my meals and served them in bed as well as changed me as needed. I definitely will use my personal button if it happens again because being damn stubborn and doing it myself was just way to much, and I have a kind of backup system were my aide works different hours for me then my G/F works hers so in a pinch her aides will come help me, as we live less than half a block from each other, although I have had a dramatic weakening over the last year I find myself on one hand feeling like "if God wanted me he would have taken one of his many opportunities to do so the past few years I also know this is progressive and Degenerative and is going to kill me and my fear is I am "running out of road" 10 years ago doctors said my life expectancy was 7-11 years so I am scared and very alone feeling right now, ( If anyone feels a surplus of hugs I could use one) .

• 4 weeks later...

My Aide changes me if i dont feel up to it.

And yes i have peed on my aide a time or two,its no big deal when your bladder is uncoperative

I might have peed on my Urologist a time or two, he gets to put his finger in my butt to check my prostste

I reserve the right to pee on him (lol)he has been with me for 16 years and he is the best

And he knows my colo rectal guy,and says he has a worse degree

• 3 weeks later...