Who changes your diaper?  

502 members have voted

1. 1. Who changes your diaper?

• Spouse
    • Self
    • Partner
    • Relative
    • Other (Specify in comments)

I change my own diapers though with the cloth one I have now this is hard as it is a thick flannel one that is too small for me. I am getting bigger cloth ones today and can't wait! They will be easier to put on. Also I am getting bigger diaper pins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I change myself, since I live alone. Although I wear adjustable underwear or the pull-up type, if I'm wearing a brief, I spread it out, then put it around my back, with my back to the wall and then tape it together. Of course, if I ever meet someone who likes the idea of her boyfriend needing to wear protection, then I think I can get used to having her help me with my changes! :D

Guest diapersandwheels

I posted other because, I have had a b/f, parents and friends change me before. I am paralized from the waist down and in a wheelchair.

My wife used to change my diaper. We would have what I called Diaper dialoge where she was the mommy and I a 27 mos. old boy.

We had some great times. She no longer does it. :( I change my own diapers now, but have a lot of good memories. B)

it's the same here now my x-wife she said i do to my diapering way's but she dident mean it.it was fun at first.then it went out the door.just to let you know it was her who asked me into diapers now i change my owen diapers.and now i'm changing adult babie's diaper's who knew.