LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Like To Watch While People Are Pooping?

While it does not happen anywhere near as much as I would like, I highly enjoy watching a boi lover fill his diaper or sexy tightie undies with his soft warm poopie. And of course I am more than willing to offer lots of caressing and massaging assistance to help him become as messy as possible in that diaper or undies. But just as appealing and stimulating that is for me, the very same can be said of myself when I get the super rare chance of watching that boi lover do a lovely poopie without using a diaper, undies, and even the toilet..:blush::blush:

• 1 year later...

About 12 or so years ago I was on a boat ride taking a short 45 min trip to Catalina island. I watched a baby boy bomb his diaper while struggling to get away from his mother. His face got really red and there was a sudden pop sound that came from his diaper. I think everyone near by who was paying attention could hear it as well. We could smell him when his mom carried him off to the washroom. On a side note,  I feel ashamed to admit that I liked it at the time. I think I would have wanted myself to be in his place.

I love watching people poop or pee in their diapers. I watch videos of them sometimes. Only adults though who are mobile, not handicapped or elderly or a minor. 

• Like 1