LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Like To Watch While People Are Pooping?

Definitely have plentiful fantasies about watching someone cute poo *in their diaper* ~ but do have occasional ones about watching it all happen out in the open, too! ♥

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I have never seen a person poop or mess, but whenever I see someone go into a stall with that look on their face, I get giddy because I imagine them pushing it out and the look on their face. :pizza:

I mess in public so I may get the "messing" look but I doubt it because I am trained incontinent so it just happens without me really knowing. :o I have been told I get that "vacant" stare so..... :blush:

I've watched the wife on occasion, diapered preferrably, but she has a very hard time going in diapers. Heck, she has a hard time going on the potty. :P

Now, my favorite fantasy is watching a girl take an enormous dump, be it potty, panties or diapers. I LOVE desperation. :) Ana Didovic vids are good for that now and again.

If you're into it, you might look up Mamabliss's "University of Poo", it's a short webcomic about a girl getting revenge on a rude janitor :thumbsup:

Guest Wetnmessy247

I haven't watched others poo, like I said above.

But I have seen other's....productions....when not flushed. Getting a chance to see poop in a toilet is like hitting the vegas jackpot. I get super excited when I see mess floating in the bowl.

Since I never use toilets myself, I never see my own poop in the toilet.

I once worked security at a.....place.....in the night shift and in one of the bathrooms I discovered someone thought it okay to crap on the floor in the corner. :o

Most would find this disgusting. It was the best part of that 12 hour shift. I leaned against the wall and just stared for what seemed like hours. :lol:

Then I got a 10-80 on the radio (fire) and had to go. It was gone the next shift but I will always hve it in my memory. It was awesome. ^_^

Guest Wetnmessy247

A lot of people want to see girls pooping.

I personally prefer a man pooping. Not because I am homosexual or anthing.

I just feel men's poo is much more smelly. Which is what I like. Smelly. :blush:

My scat fetish is a bit selfish in that I like my own poop, and wouldn't mind at all if someone watched me (in fact, I would LOVE to be watched, exhibitionist that I am!) But I really don't want to deal with someone else's poop or to watch them. Yes, I know, it's selfish.

Having said that, I did once sit next to someone taking a poop in a makeshift bathroom before a cross-country race. The toilets were right in the open, no stalls or dividing walls of any kind. This one runner was taking a crap and I sat down next to him. He was totally unselfconsious about it, which helped to relax me. We sat there practically side-by-side, chatting and pooping, for about five minutes, just talking to each other as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on! :blush: The guy was seriously cute too. That's one moment I wouldn't mind reliving at all.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Although I said I'd rather watch a man poop than a girl, I still would like to see a girl poopy.

The process of pooping itself is just such a fascination to me, I dunno why. :huh:

Wetting is okay. I mean, nothing wrong with a nice flood or two, (or three, or four, on ten bajillion). :P

A perfect day for me is just messing uncontrollably to the point it's ridiculous. Although I have to stew until the next morning. Every so often I take pride in my dirtyness by staring at my poo filled diaper and analyzing the contents, remember what I ate the day before. :blush:

**EDIT**

I just realized that I watch MYSELF poop. Sometimes when I know it is coming I will grab a miror and just watch myself.

Although I said I'd rather watch a man poop than a girl, I still would like to see a girl poopy.

The process of pooping itself is just such a fascination to me, I dunno why. :huh:

Wetting is okay. I mean, nothing wrong with a nice flood or two, (or three, or four, on ten bajillion). :P

A perfect day for me is just messing uncontrollably to the point it's ridiculous. Although I have to stew until the next morning. Every so often I take pride in my dirtyness by staring at my poo filled diaper and analyzing the contents, remember what I ate the day before. :blush:

**EDIT**

I just realized that I watch MYSELF poop. Sometimes when I know it is coming I will grab a miror and just watch myself.

Nice everyone, I am going to empty myself on the potty right now. On both sides. :) The relief will feel so good....

I did a couple times :) It's a personally beautiful thing :D

Wait !! nobody picked up on this ?? Id love to hear more Abrera ! :) funny this thread should come about as its something like others Ive kinda fantasised about, never used to as when I 1st started out being double incontinent, having a dirty nappy kinda sucked, now ?? after nigh on 5 years of being this way my whole views on it all have changed dramaticlly!! This just prooving that !! lol. Is it me? or can having a full nappy or even underwear fell soo, well blissful for want of a better word ?? my !! I never thought Id ever say that line outloud on a post !! lol

So back to the original topic Hats off to you Abrera ! for experiencing this I along with quite a few others im sure admire you and are somewhat jealous for experiencing this !. the idea of knowing or seeing someone else end up with a full nappy, on purpose or not after Ive had my own "accident" would not only bring comfort but also enhighten the mood too !!

Hugs Inco :)

Thanks guys Ill be sure to check out those posts :)

as for being introduced into the AB/DL lifestyle I suppose I was too, that said though Id of never given it a second thought at all if I hadnt of become incontinent myself.

I guess if you like its my way of turning something negative in my life into something thats positive if that makes sense :)

as regards watching sum 1 else fill their nappy or undies Ive not nor likely to get that luxury, as theres very few like minded people I know, and those I do all seem to be at least 100 miles away, still you can always hope right guys ??

and yes Angelic well done !! you certainly picked a good topic here to start up indeed !! :)

I've seen both men and women mess their diapers. The two times I've seen that happen were at AB/DL parties... and people didn't make a big deal out of it. It was very casual, but what turned me on was that it was expected.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I think a more appropriate question is do you like to watch women pooping, men pooping, or transgendered people pooping? (I am NOT anti-trans. Not in the least).

For me, I love watching another man poop. When I can, it is super awesome.

It's one of those things you should keep to yourself in public though, or else ya could get a silly situation like:

A guy in a bathroom stall all of a sudden hears a Quagmire-type giggidty coming from outside the stall.

"Giggity....gigitty....gigigitty.....OH WOULD YOU JUST HURRY UP??!"

Guy looks up and sees me hanging from the ceiling, watching him poopy. :Crylol:

I think it would be fun to watch someone else lose it in their diapers. However, for me, being the center of attention, having someone want me to be that much of a baby, esp telling me I was being a good boy for going in my diapers would be so fantastic... it would be something so special after all of these years of expectation of the opposite and severe disappointment when it did happen. Hope you make some baby or babies happy by treating them this way...

funny you should say that as my wife (even though she knows I dont mean for it to happen at all) actually does compliment me for filling my nappy !! lol

Have to admit it does help being double incontinent and not only cushions the blow when it happens but helps relax the mood and me feel a lot more confident and happy to have a "full load" back there :)

Inco :)