LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

23 And Scared Now Look For Feedback W/Vesicare

think all meds have side effects

one that go along with drug is you have to keep changing doses as it seem to lose effective

also think of the other side effects is depression.

you may be luckie and have a support group where you live i would check that out.

I've never been on Vesicare, but I've been on other medications and they made me so ill that I preferred wetting my pants to taking them (Little or not)...On top of that, the meds did nothing to help bladder control. Of course, this is just my experience.

~ moogle

I used to take the drugs, but some of them caused other health problems for me, SO i opt, on just wearing and wetting diapers, I also passed up surgery as no doctor could give me a 100% answer on if it would work. and i kept getting that i would have a 50% chance of having other health problems later. SO now all i go to the doctor for is a check on my kidneys. all meds act diffrent on everyone. but be careful some can cause problems with vision, hearing, and also my fav cause of loss of bowl. yeah i rather wet then crap my pants. lol. some drugs also cause a drop in blood pressure witch could end up not being to good if it drops to low. talk to your doctor next time you go and tell him or her your whole medical history and if you are taken or have taken any other drugs.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: So its been a while since I've been on so i wanted to give everyone a update on where i am. I am still waiting to see my urologist doctor to follow up with him right now. I've been so busy with school and work it hasn't really given me a chance to get into to see my doctor. I have a appointment scheduled to see him on the 22nd but i don't think i'll be able to go since i have school.

So over these past few weeks I've really come to accepting that wearing diapers is just apart of my daily routine now. Like again someone said some people use glasses to see and well I use diapers to avoid embarrassing accidents in which I can't help or prevent. Now I wish I had that capability to be able to hold my bladder when I wanted to but right now its just going to happen until me and my doctor figure out what could be causing this. I haven't ever been questioned as to why im wearing a diaper yet but when the time comes I must be strong. i figure if people know its because of medical issues then most people well be okay. and for those who make fun of me well frankly I don't care. I would rather use a diaper then stand infront of someone and have a accident in public.

one thing I've noticed is that I've been starting to get a rash from my diaper on my hips does anyone have any good recommendations on what to do. Am i taping on my diaper to tight.. Or do I need to use powder between changes? And lastly for those of you who are incontinent I've now noticed that its really really hard to still deal with the smeel of a wet diaper and not being able to wear regular underwear. I guess im a little frustrated with not being able to wear underwear with out peeing all over my self. Does this become easier as time goes on with forgetting about ever being in regular underwear.

P.S Im not really ready to be in diapers full-time I'm way to young @ 23 years old.

Thank You For Reading

Still In Diapers, back in the Summer of 1985 I had graduated from pre-law and was not quite 21 when my bedwetting turned into profound urinary incontinence.

I suddenly had to develop trust in a urology office hundreds of miles away from the doctor who had treated me for 4 years. In 1985 none of the currently used anti-wetting medications had been approved or even invented. I sympathize about all the time going to doctors takes away from studies.

Urology is a surgical medical specialty. In a few cases surgery might restore bladder control, but of course there are risks.

Medications have side effects. Anti-wetting medications are all very expensive.

There are people selling other treatments for incontinence, such as bio feedback. Probably there are some causes of incontinence that can be helped that way. It might be worth considering.

Normally urologists avoid recommending diapers to provide social continence. However, diapers are the reality for the vast majority of incontinent adults who can and do walk around.

UPDATE: So I've ordered two cases one of attends and as well as Tranquility ATN briefs. Im not sure if I had mentioned this in my previous post but a couple days ago I was driving home after getting gas at costco and I noticed a strong urge in needing to go to the bathroom. Now I have been wearing diapers now for the past three or four or more weeks now 24/7 so i wasn't to concerned. But their was something different this time I realized. It wasn't the need to go pee but needing to go number 2. I sat their and was telling my self that I can reach the restroom in time and Im not going to void in my pants. But for some reason a few minutes later I lost bodily control and had just realized that I had gone in my diaper. :crybaby: . Im not use to all this with loosing bladder control and im not sure if im really ready to deal with bowel loss as well. I have a appointment on April 22nd with my urologist and I wasn't going to originally tell him about my bowel accident that happened. Thinking that its all in my head and im just not trying hard enough. But it was today this afternoon that really got my attention when all of a sudden this time with no warning at all and I didn't even notice until I smelled it that I had realized what I had done. I'll let you guess what happened. :crybaby: Right now i honestly feel like I've lost control over my bladder and bowels. If someone can relate to me at ALL PLEASE lets talk I have many questions. And feel somewhat alone and scared right now. just PM me and I'll share my personal e-mail with you.

PS I was thinking about buying a man bag to be able to hold extra diapers and supplies when out and about. Does anyone have any suggestions or whats you'r thoughts. As well as Im getting quit tired of having to go down stairs all the time to though out my used diapers what do others do with disposing of their diapers. Any recommendation on good diaper pails or things to use when out and about to be able to dispose of your diapers in public would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Sean

Hi Sean,

A man bag is a good thing to keep for all your supplies. Not just diapers, but wipes and sometimes rash cream. For me, it is a laptop case with some extra room. I also keep a few of those plastic grocery sacks in mine to use for disposal purposes. It is a sensible way to recycle IMO. I can tie the handles together then toss it in the bottom of the trash in the restroom. Nobody will know.

I have a diaper pail from adult cloth diaper.com. Used with the stretchable trash bags and the oder neutralizing discs they sell it works pretty well. I also tie my used diapers up in fresh sacs avaible there or other places. Have noticed a difference in odar since I started doing that. I use fresh sacs when out and about as well color is good at disguising it, and good for odor as well.

for diaper rash, i use A&D with zinc cream. i rub that on and the put a light powedering on too. I havent had a diaper rash in three mounths now. before all i used was poweder. i have a big diaper pail. and i use scented trash bags. i dont wear cloth diapers used to wear depends, but have switch to molicares and abena airplus diapers, the only time i use a depends three type is when i need a diaper in a pinch when im not home and i run out of my regular diapers. so i have a case of depends in the car for just incase i need something till i get home.

my doctor still hasnt found a med. that will not re-act to my other health problems. so till something can work. im med free, and wetting away. lol. I can laugh at this as its funny the last time i seen my doc. a couple weeks ago. I asked so is it still mixed inco. and i get your inner toddler is strong. lol. meaning I have the bladder control of a 1 maybe 2 yr old. we joke around like that as it takes the stress of my mind and puts a smile on my face.