LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do Boys Wet There Pants?

Lets say a boy has to pee so badly that there about to wet there pants. Instead of just wetting there pants what they should do is whip it out and pee on the floor. Either way it makes a puddle, but this way there pants are dry. Plus if no one sees them they don't get in trouble for having an accident. (I'm talking about real accidents, not ab/dl fake accidents.)

Lets say a boy has to pee so badly that there about to wet there pants. Instead of just wetting there pants what they should do is whip it out and pee on the floor. Either way it makes a puddle, but this way there pants are dry. Plus if no one sees them they don't get in trouble for having an accident. (I'm talking about real accidents, not ab/dl fake accidents.)

This is not going to work in the middle of a crowded mall.

Haha this last happened to me when I was in 1st grade so I was about 7. It was after school and when I got picked up by my babysitter I needed to pee very badly but I held it and figured I would just go at home. That was a bad idea because by the time I got home I was really desperate and where we parked the car by the backyard I just ran back there and I start trying to unbutton my pants and unzip but before I could I just lost control and soaked my pants. I remember being pretty upset and I don't think my babysitter was too happy. Things happen and even though it's easier for males to go in most places, as they say accidents do happen.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well that is what the diaper is for!!! Silly!!! :rolleyes:

You don't have to be a slave of the toilet if you wear diapers. :lol:

The mall, the movies, the gas station, the store, school, work, paren't home, it doesn't matter WHERE ya go in a diaper. Just release and move on.

Yes, the occassional leaky does occur. :blush:

But a slight wet/messy leak is much better than a full on accident. :thumbsup:

The same can be asked of girls.....even though they don't have to option or just 'going anywhere"

basically, it is because generally, they don't know any better, and possibly don't consider that option. Plus, they are used to just going in their pants from a life in diapers, so its usually just easier to go in a familiar way, instead of makeing another choice, which they might not even know of, unless someone shows them.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I think the world would be a calmer place if we all could lick our own balls.

That sounds stupid I know, but a lot of people have pent up sexual tension. Ability to lick own balls would release some of that tension.

On second thought....that does sound stupid. Nevermind.

I think the world would be a calmer place if we all could lick our own balls.

That sounds stupid I know, but a lot of people have pent up sexual tension. Ability to lick own balls would release some of that tension.

On second thought....that does sound stupid. Nevermind.

Boy did this thread go off the op.

The answer to your question is simpler than it seems - little boys / men / babies wet their pants due to one simple thing, they wait until it is too late, and at that stage, don't have enough time to extract the snake in order to avoid wetting their pants.

• Like 1

The answer to your question is simpler than it seems - little boys / men / babies wet their pants due to one simple thing, they wait until it is too late, and at that stage, don't have enough time to extract the snake in order to avoid wetting their pants.

Not always! With me it can be a sudden urge, like a spasm, that comes without warning. Or it can be caused by movement- usually sudden but sometimes just moving at all will cause the above event. And rarely it's a full bladder that sent no signal to my brain about it's situation :blush: All through my life there have been times when I went to the toilet and emptied my bladder, staying there extra time just to make sure I pushed every last drop out, noticing that it seemed to be enough for me to be empty :) Then within minutes I'm faced with a full bladder that demands to be emptied right now, and if a bathroom isn't handy I had to find some place to 'make one' within a minute or two at best- or end up wetting my pants :o Sometimes I can 'hold it' as long as the average person and sometimes I can't- and until it happens I can't tell what it's going to be this time around. As best I can figure there's something wrong with the 'wiring' between my bladder and my brain, which sometimes leads to my 'clamping down' aslo squeezing my bladder as if I were trying to empty it :angry:

I know you meant well, but you really can't know what's going on inside of other people- you can only know what's going on with you ;) Don't assume that everyone is like you, because they're not- what each of us feels inside is different and what works for you doesn't always work for them :rolleyes: The only way I could ever control my pantswetting was to become highly aware of what my darned bladder felt like inside of me, and to always be ready to clamp it shut immediately with all the force I could muster because that's what it took to stay dry :angel_not: One tiny moment's inattention at any time could leave me with wet pants, or find me clamping down on a full-force flow hoping that I stopped it before it made it to my pants :crybaby: With the passage of time I'm losing the reaction speed and muscle strength that this takes, but now I've got diapers so I don't have a problem anymore :P

Bettypooh

thats why girls wear skirts, so they can sit down to pee

i wish boys could wear skirts too, w/o getting weird looks

peeing in public is not allowed, but with a skirt and a lawn none will notice ;)

As Moogle stands there in wet pants (American pants, not British ones.)

I never understood Americans decided trousers should be called pants :whistling:

Hey, I wear diapers, tank you very much! :rolleyes:

Edit: "tank" should of been "thank", but it was just too appropriate so I let it go.

~ moogle

Now, to interject a little realism from someone who had a few accidents as a little kid: You might be surprised at how many guys have what they call "pee shyness", in that they can't go if someone's watching. It unnerves them too much. Between that and it being a completely unacceptable behavior that could get one whupped by parents who normally don't believe in spanking, having an accident in one's pants is more socially acceptable than more purposeful public urination. Also, sometimes it's not the kids' fault, but rather the fault of who they're with, for being too absorbed in conversation or whatnot to take the time to take the kid to the bathroom. Especially if they're the type of parents who throw hissy fits about the kid being very far away from them in such places as the store and tend to tell the kid that going off alone will practically guarantee them to be kidnapped and probably raped and killed... As such, the kid is too scared to try and find a restroom on their own, thanks to parental conditioning. Anyone who's a teenager or older and still wets their pants either has a medical or mental problem, or is drunk or on drugs, or did it on purpose.

thats why girls wear skirts, so they can sit down to pee

i wish boys could wear skirts too, w/o getting weird looks

peeing in public is not allowed, but with a skirt and a lawn none will notice ;)

It's called a kilt, and it will get funny looks anyway. :whistling:

Channeling my inner Frankie Lymon

25.gif

oh wah, oh wah, oh wah, oh wah, oh wah, oh wah

Why do boys wet their pants?

doesn't matter if they're staright or gay

when the can whip it out any day

Why do they wet their pants?

it will make a puddle either way?

Why do boys wet their pants?

Why do they wet their pants?