LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asthma Is Doing My Nut In!

It's that time of year... people are getting sick and allergies are acting up. I never ever get sick, and I just recovered from a serious sore throat that lasted a week.

I hope you get better soon!

-Sophie

-Sophie

Me too. That sounds miserable.

I hope you've checked back with your doctor about this as well. If you still aren't well after the course of the antibiotic, you may need a stronger one, a different treatment or even a different diagnosis. I will assume you've done this and just hope things do get better.

It's that time of year... people are getting sick and allergies are acting up. I never ever get sick, and I just recovered from a serious sore throat that lasted a week.

-Sophie

Thanks Sophie :)

Me too. That sounds miserable.

I hope you've checked back with your doctor about this as well. If you still aren't well after the course of the antibiotic, you may need a stronger one, a different treatment or even a different diagnosis. I will assume you've done this and just hope things do get better.

I'm going back to the doctor's tomorrow to see what the hell is going on with me :(

I hope you get better soon. I haven't been breathing well lately either but that is due to my PAh. I have to spend time in the hospital in a few weeks but hopefully I can start a new med that will help with the breathing.

Have had like a bad chest infection for like 3 weeks now & even after the antibiotics I was prescribed, I still cant breathe properly!

Even walking up the stairs is a challenge without having a coughing fit :(

Just thought I would add my going's on for the day :lol:

Pfft.. stop moaning :P ..you wanna try building all that Ikea furniture - I'm covered in cuts and bruises!

Hehe ..only joking .. (about the moaning bit... not the bruises bit!)

But, I hate to say it... you shoulda gone to the doctors when I said about 3 weeks ago :whistling:

Pfft.. stop moaning :P ..you wanna try building all that Ikea furniture - I'm covered in cuts and bruises!

Hehe ..only joking .. (about the moaning bit... not the bruises bit!)

But, I hate to say it... you shoulda gone to the doctors when I said about 3 weeks ago :whistling:

I know and you wanted me to come help you build it...blimey I dont even know what a toolbox looks like :lol:

And yes I should of listened to you, dont rub it in -_-

AmyR: men never listen :P

*huggles NappyBoy86*

Do you have an inhaler for the asthma? I remeber many years back when I had a really bad chest I had to use an inhaler for 3 weeks :X.

Iv'e just been given 2 brand new pumps with more stronger doses so that should help.

And thanks to everyone wishing me well :) *cuddles to everyone*

And yes I should of listened to you, dont rub it in sleep.gif

Iv'e just been given 2 brand new pumps with more stronger doses so that should help.

Isn't that what women do best??

Good luck with the new pumps - hope they do it. I agree with Curi about throwing meds at you. That's what they do with cars...just keep changing parts til the car works again...or doesn't. I wish all doctors could do better than that with people.