LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing In Goodnites

Messed in goodnites for the first time yesterday and was quite surprised as to how well they handled a fairly big one. I hadn't messed in about 2 days (was a little worried there for a bit) and had to go real bad so since my gf was out I thought I would get a little diaper time in and use the goodnites since that was all I had. To my delight they were perfect. Mind you I am slightly on the bigger side about 220 and a 36 waist, I am able to get a XL on without tearing the sides completely. Anyway, they worked great and I even did the lie on your back with your knees bent up and when finished sat up to the mess went to the front and nothing came out of the sides. Just wanted to see if anyone else out there has messed in goodnites?

Yes, real Goodnights might only hold about one moderate wetting but they are excellent for pooping in. Since these are cheaper than real adult diapers its probably cheaper to put one one if you know you'll be messing soon. They hold it in close, which is nice and can be worn underneath street clothes as unnoticeable and the poop won't leak it you don't sit down. Great for strolling around to have a bowel movement in public, then waddle home to shower/ clean up.

I mess my diapers every day. I'm interested in experiencing regular and predictable bowel movements for my health, as well as for the fun, security and convenience. My mommy tells me I'm an optimum pooper. Once you go down that road you won't want to come back.

• Like 1

Yes, real Goodnights might only hold about one moderate wetting but they are excellent for pooping in. Since these are cheaper than real adult diapers its probably cheaper to put one one if you know you'll be messing soon. They hold it in close, which is nice and can be worn underneath street clothes as unnoticeable and the poop won't leak it you don't sit down. Great for strolling around to have a bowel movement in public, then waddle home to shower/ clean up.

I mess my diapers every day. I'm interested in experiencing regular and predictable bowel movements for my health, as well as for the fun, security and convenience. My mommy tells me I'm an optimum pooper. Once you go down that road you won't want to come back.

Glenndl, your posts are just adorable. :blush: You're a joy to read, because you're so enthusiastic about the DL lifestyle and being stinky & squishy -- which of course, as you know, is the way to be! :wub:

Glenndl, your posts are just adorable. :blush: You're a joy to read, because you're so enthusiastic about the DL lifestyle and being stinky & squishy -- which of course, as you know, is the way to be! :wub:

Someone is a fan!

Messed in goodnites for the first time yesterday and was quite surprised as to how well they handled a fairly big one. I hadn't messed in about 2 days (was a little worried there for a bit) and had to go real bad so since my gf was out I thought I would get a little diaper time in and use the goodnites since that was all I had. To my delight they were perfect. Mind you I am slightly on the bigger side about 220 and a 36 waist, I am able to get a XL on without tearing the sides completely. Anyway, they worked great and I even did the lie on your back with your knees bent up and when finished sat up to the mess went to the front and nothing came out of the sides. Just wanted to see if anyone else out there has messed in goodnites?

I am kind of amazed that goodnites work this well for this. I figured that the crotch and back side were to narrow to hold much. In thinking about it, and having tried some earlier, I can see that the inner leak guards / stand up leak guards would work well for this as they channel everything to the front or back to prevent leaking. I'm a tad to big to wear these, and I really....really...REALLY R*E*A*L*L*Y wish someone would make something like this in ADULT sizes....since the current pull up products are significantly less then adequate for the job

*sigh*

qwack

Yes, real Goodnights might only hold about one moderate wetting but they are excellent for pooping in. Since these are cheaper than real adult diapers its probably cheaper to put one one if you know you'll be messing soon.

Are Goodnites cheap in the states or are adult diapers just expensive? In the drugstores here they cost almost as much per unit as Depends and sometimes more than store brand. And when you go to a medical supply store you can get decent diapers for less.

I'm a tad to big to wear these, and I really....really...REALLY R*E*A*L*L*Y wish someone would make something like this in ADULT sizes....since the current pull up products are significantly less then adequate for the job

*sigh*

qwack

Send some angry complaint letters. :P

• 2 years later...