LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting In Public

Get used to the diaper at home and pee it in about any position, then it will be much easier to pee when outside

I have always gone about it this way as I never go out in a new brand I haven't used before

I went out shopping yesterday wearing a Tena maxi slip and plastic pants under a collared onsie and a pair of jeans.

I wet a number of times whilst buying groceries and as far as I'm aware no one noticed.......even after the disposable expanded with liquid

I hold for a very long time, which means when it rains for me it pours. So leaks almost always happen if I wet... I believe if I ever did wear in public, this would be an issue for me.

:drinks_wine:It really depends on what kind of diaper I am wearing at the time, and even if I am using a nice thick pad as well at the same time. If I am just wearing my Silhouette diaper pantie only then I am aware of how much I can wet while dealing with whatever in the store, but if I have a pad inside then I know I can wet with a bit more freedom. Sometimes I will just wear one of my lovely panties with a pad inside so that I can wet in little trickles as I go about my business.

• 1 year later...

If I know I'm not going to leak I just do it. If it's a fairly fresh diaper not much special goes through my head. Just enjoy wetting as always. But when it's a wet diaper I always worry.

I don't always need protection when out but in certain situations it's absolutely necessary. Today after a long drive, I made a toilet stop but walking across the car park, I didn't make it. Thankfully I wear a nappy for long drives.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/06/2016 at 6:53 AM, Fred J said:

guess I am past the point that I don't care anymore, been diapered for so long now, And a little wet spot doesn't even upset me anymore.

Same here.

If I have to go, I just go, though over the last few days it's not been entirely my choice to go or not (Side effect from surgery), but even before that, I just go, after all, why be in diapers if you're not going to use them, would be wasteful otherwise.

2 hours ago, DLBiker said:

I don't even think about it, being incontinent you just hope you don't leak and I hardly ever have that issue.

Same here. Sometimes I notice I am about to wet my nappy and other times it just happens. I never try and control it now.

When I wear diapers during the day they're usually pull-ups. I started wearing them due to leakage, mainly after urinating, and not so much for full accidents. So I'm always aware of the capacity issue if I wet in public. I'm somewhat self conscious to wear a regular diaper in public as they are noticeable to some people although they have better absorbancy. Whatever kind I wear I can't walk and wet at the same time when I'm out of the house unless I'm absolutely desperate. I usually find a reason to stand still and go and then try to make sure there's no visible leakage.

4 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

When I wear diapers during the day they're usually pull-ups. I started wearing them due to leakage, mainly after urinating, and not so much for full accidents. So I'm always aware of the capacity issue if I wet in public. I'm somewhat self conscious to wear a regular diaper in public as they are noticeable to some people although they have better absorbancy. Whatever kind I wear I can't walk and wet at the same time when I'm out of the house unless I'm absolutely desperate. I usually find a reason to stand still and go and then try to make sure there's no visible leakage.

11 hours ago, stevewet said:

I sometimes wear pull ups but agree they only have a limited capacity. Slips (nappies) are much safer. I don't think anyone notices them and to be honest I don't really care if they do. They sure as hell would notice if I leak.

I agree with actual diapers being much safer.

• Like 1

I always wear super bulky plastic diapers with boosters. Lately it's been the ABU simple. The thing is obnoxiously bulky and with a booster I can't close my legs all the way so it kind of affects my gait as I walk, even when dry. I wear one of those when out and about in very public areas and have run into people from work while wearing. No one notices. Ambient noise cancels out the crinkle, and I've even fooled my wife before when wearing jeans just because I never said I was wearing. And not baggy jeans either. I'll wet them multiple times and even when they're super swollen you can rest assured that there's quite a bit more dry SAP in there somewhere so let her rip. I've tested them out where I was sure they would leak but had to pee pretty bad, so I let go a good 10 second flood and they still didn't leak. Long story short, don't be so paranoid you're going to leak in public or that people are going to notice the diaper due to the bulge. Buy good thick premium diapers and live the dream.

• 1 year later...

The skill to discreet wetting diapers on public is one of the most important barriers to overcome for anyone wishing to operate in a 12/24 or 24/24 system.
My woman learned it during several months: in the beginning she could do it only and only on standing and in no-motion, what effectively excluded us from meetings and events.
Then she could do it while walking, but still only standing - only after half a year when she was sitting.
But the most difficult to overcome was the "wandering hand" syndrome on the diaper at the wetting moments.
It takes about a year to have the wetting moments for the partner stopped being in any way noticeable ....