LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting In Public

I've been wearing for so long that my bladder does it's own thing once I'm taped up. Most of the time it's in little spurts, but there's always a flooding after going out to eat (DARN YOU SWEET TEA!!!) lol. I know the max capacity of MOST of my diapers, and how bulky they can get (I've been surprised a few times.)

To keep bulkiness in check, I have to change more frequently if I'm wearing leggings, tight jeans, or (In summer) short shorts. I think that's why I enjoy wearing in winter more. I can wear a thicker diaper and flood it to the max with all the layers I have on and nobody notices.

I never have trouble wetting in public. Like CrinklyKitten said it depends on am I wearing a pull-up or a diaper. Wearing pull-ups I wet a little at a time making sure it has time to absorb the pee, with diapers I never flood them but keep a steady flow until I'm done wetting

I wear in public all the time. I never worry about leaking and use my diaper when I have to. If my diaper is full I just let it overflow on my clothes. I try not to poop my diaper away from home but sometimes I cant help it. I have been in diapers for 10 years now a lost some control.

• Like 1

I have been wearing for a long now 18+ years wetting usually just occurs with me really not noticing. I mean, I don't have a day-time wetting problem but I think psychological for me has pretty much associated that when I'm wearing a diaper to just wet. Very few times while I'm Diapered do i need to force myself to wet. As of recent I also have noticed I don't fully void my bladder but rather consistently dribble into my diaper. No biggie, it helps my diapers last longer during trips away from a clean restroom !

Went to seaworld on the fourth, diapered and wet of course. I also carried a backpack with a couple of spare changes. Security didn't bat an eye when they searched it, and let me through no problem. I changed twice in the day, in a stall. Nobody even cared, gave me a strange look, or ever said anything. Even when I had to carry my rolled up used diaper to the trash.

people tend not to notice to much. I use to worrie about can you tell I'm wearing a diaper. I'd ask my wife constantly can you tell. I've been incountant for 6 years now. Carrying a backpack with me about everywhere never once has anyone said anything to me. We went to the Clinton presidential library a few years ago seceret service checked my bag and let me in. Clearly posted no bags knifes or many other items not allowed. People just to involved with their life to care about others .

• 2 weeks later...

Good point Jenny nappy! Definitely made me laugh. "excuse me sir, I noticed a bulge in your shorts. Are you wearing a diaper?!" It more than likely happens that if someone does notice your wearing a diaper, they snicker or give you “the look“

• 4 weeks later...

for me I don't feel any need to go in public because I just dribble all of the time. drip drip drip, so all I feel is wetness after a while and think I need a diaper change. Funny though how after all this time of being diapered 24/7/365 I still become self conscious when out and about.

I tend to drip and dribble all the time. I used to be very concious of it but now don't really think about it until my pad or nappy is heavy and needs changing.

I've wet my clothes in public many times and gotten stares. Then put into nappies.

It only happened once after my incontinence started. I don't know whether anyone saw my wet patch but that was it for me. Incontinence pants, pads, nappies or whatever but no wet pants in public thank you.

I have not wet in public yet, I've been too worried about it leaking and people noticing. Though hearing about others wetting in public, I might just do it soon.

I finally went in public for the first time today.

To be perfectly honest, I'm still testing the water with diapers. A while ago I was afraid to even go into the store and get them for fear of bumping into someone I knew. I also couldn't order them online because I'm still in college/ at home with my parents. But after a while I got up the courage and finally went to Wal-Mart and got a set of Depends.

Oddly enough, as I went at home and tried them out, I began to learn how to cover it up and getting the most out of my diapers. I started putting used ones in ziplocks, peeing in small bursts to let the diaper absorb it, and throwing it out outside of the house. I've gotten really good.

So after a while of figuring out the best way to do these, I decided to try using diapers continually. I haven't used a toilet for about 3 days.

And, today was the first time I went in public.

See, I went to a Wal-mart where I usually don't meet people that I know, went into an vacant aisle, and just let it go.

As things got warm, I pretended to look at various items. I got nervous that something would come out a little. And it did. Near the end of my wetting, I noticed a couple of warm droplets trickling down my legs. I got embarassed..

My mind was racing. 'Would anyone notice? What if someone points it out? Oh God, someone's gonna laugh.'

But, before I did anything else, I looked down. I noticed that there wasn't a drop.

'Huh. I guess I just overreacted.'

So, I walked down back through the aisles, diaper full, still a little nervous that something could go wrong. But, I was amazed. No one even noticed I had a diaper on.

And because of this, I went over to the diaper aisle and bough some more. Though I bought a slightly bigger size.

I might try this again soon, but I'm definitely going to keep things simple for now. I'd rather make sure that I know the limits of my diapers before I do it again. I might even try to get something a little more absorbant.

You guys got any suggestions?

Thanks for reading!

Congratulations. Can I suggest you get way better quality diapers than Depends? They are the worst. The only thing worse is a store brand. I know you said you can't really order on line, but you can get a box from a place like Northshorecare products.com who will ship in a plain box so know one will know what is in them. You can make up that they are books for school, or a project........or a friend had this shipped to you for him because he would not be home when the box came! :)

Sounds like a good plan.

Are there any brands you would recommend?

I wear cloth and plastic panties. While diapered and in public I wet without thinking about it, second nature i guess. No one has said anything about my diapers. Sometimes I have t ried to avoid wetting myself but that just prolongs the process, it is not long before my diaper is soaked and I am looking for a place to change.