LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting In Public

• 3 years later...

for me I don't feel any need to go in public because I just dribble all of the time. drip drip drip, so all I feel is wetness after a while and think I need a diaper change. Funny though how after all this time of being diapered 24/7/365 I still become self conscious when out and about.

Some lifestyle changes here so to update my earlier post- I no longer wear plastic panties unless I'm in a cloth diaper. And now as often as not, I first realize that I'm peeing as it happens. Even when I know it's about to happen I do nothing and it simply happens B) I can still 'hold it' for a short while if necessary, such as when I'm soaked and can't change immediately- otherwise I simply don't try because it's not necessary anymore :girl_happy: Social awareness is limited to trying not to leak by knowing how much capacity is left- otherwise my diapering is almost never 'on the radar'.

I did it in public for the first time yesterday.I just kept staring into my phone trying to look like I was reading a text. Then when I went out to my car I acted like I was checking my tires. This way crouched down I could tell how soaked they were.This gave me a great measure of how filled they were.It worked great. Then off to the next store I went.

I use "Murphy's Law" about wearing diapers in public. "If anything can go wrong, it will." Unless I had to wear out of necessity, I wouldn't wear a diaper away from the house. I wear when walking between Mom's house and my house. I've worn a diaper to mow the lawn, paint the house, and wash and wax the car, but I wouldn't go out driving or to stores for fear of something bad happening--a leak, getting hurt, etc.

I am usually pretty comfortable about wearing diapers and wetting them in public. Occasionally I have become concern that maybe someone will notice the crinkle of my diapers when I walk or move, or the smell of my urine if I have kept a diaper on too long, or if my diaper is noticeable under my shorts or jeans. But if anyone has, then nobody has ever said anything about it. Like has been said I too often pretend to be reading something or staring at something in my phone when I am letting it flow into my diaper.

• Like 1

When I wet in public I determine if the diaper can reliably hold it, and if so I just let it go. If I am standing I can go no problem, even in tight areas like an elevator. However I am still acclimating to wetting while sitting upright.

• 2 weeks later...

I will wet whenever and where ever sometimes I have to stop walking to start but once I start I can keep walking. I will pee sitting down at a restaurant if there is enough diaper left for the task. The only time I have trouble is while I am driving if I am going down the highway on cruise control I can go if i'm in town I have to be at a light or stop sign to go. The only time I have leaks is when sitting as the diaper reaches capacity.

I am finding that most public bathrooms are going down the shitter from leaking plumbing to urinals that are covered in plastic to people not knowing how to use them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was at the grocery store today and as i was checking out in the Beer and wine dept ( shorter lines ) i started to wet my diaper, didn't think about it just flowed, the cashier who rang up my purchases noticed , she has sold me diapers before and knows i wear them, just smiled and said " feel better" i nodded my head yes and finished the transaction. I must of had a look on my face or something but she knew i had wet myself but i wasn't embarassed

• 3 weeks later...

When I am diapered, wetting is second nature, I don't think about it, it happens. I always wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. Traveling into town for supplies on weekends diapers are a must and always wet by the time I return home.