LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brandon'S Accident

Wow! I once knew a woman with a daughter and a son named Brandon while stationed in Iowa. Brandon was a bedwetter well into his teens and still wore diapers. His Mom and Sister did diaper him. And up until he was 10 or 11 years old it was not uncommon to see his mom get him ready for bed right in the middle of the living room. Brandon was so use to this that it never even seemed to humiliate him, he'd just go with the flow, pardon the pun.

Guest Chriskc

----Hey guys, this story is kind of moving at a snail's pace. Sorry about that. I'll get it all up on here soon. It gets better, I promise. I'm setting it up like a Tarantino movie with the ending first and everything leading up to the ending after that... if that makes sense. But rest assured, it'll all be up real soon.------------------------

Brandon was diapered at 9 just before he went to bed each night. But recently, Brandon had fallen asleep on the couch while watching TV and wet himself. The living room couch barely got wet. But the following night Brandon's mom explained to him that he would now have to be diapered at 7 each night just in case he fell asleep. If he had to use the bathroom, he'd have to ask to have his diaper untaped. But since Brandon wasn't usually allowed any fluids after 7 anyway, she didn't think it would be a real problem.

At this point, it had been several months since Taylor had babysat for Brandon. She was always too busy. Between practicing mixed martial arts (her favorite hobby) and getting school work done, she had little time for much else. If any of her friends asked her why she didn't have a boyfriend, her usual reply was "I don't have time for a boyfriend". But on Tuesday, Taylor received a call from Brandon's mom asking if she could babysit. She had a meeting and Brandon's sister would be out with friends most of the night. Taylor said yet mainly because she hadn't babysat for them in a while and needed the money. She had spent most of what little spare time she had babysitting for the son of her martial arts instructor. He was a cute 2 year old boy who was still in diapers. Even though she enjoyed it, she thought babysitting for a 13 year old would be a lot less stressful. Plus, the money was always better. And while she knew that either way there would be a boy to diaper, she preferred taping a dry diaper onto a 13 year old to changing dirty diapers on a 2 year old.

When Brandon heard that Taylor would be babysitting, he wasn't sure how to react. He was half excited about it and half embarrassed. Getting diapered by Taylor was always way more embarrassing to him then getting diapered by his mom. Mainly because he had a small crush on Taylor. She just wasn't like the other girls he went to school with. Whenever Taylor babysat, she would usually show Brandon a few cool fighting moves and sometimes even play video games with him.

6:00 pm - TUESDAY NIGHT

Taylor arrived right on time and rang the doorbell. Brandon's mother answered the door and not having seen Taylor in a long time, greeted her with a friendly hug.

"Taylor, how have you been?" asked Brandon's mom.

"Real busy, how about you guys?"

"We've been doing okay. I'm so sorry I can't stay and chat with you but I've got a date tonight and I really don't want to be late."

"Well, have a great time." Taylor said with a smile on her face.

"There is money for pizza on the kitchen counter and Brandon's bedtime is still 9. His diapers and supplies are upstairs. One thing I forgot to tell you when I talked to you on the phone the other day was that Brandon fell asleep on the couch a few weeks ago and wet his pants."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, so since then we've been diapering him at 7 each night."

"Okay, sounds good. And if he has to go-"

"If he has to go to the bathroom, we just untapped him carefully and tape him back up right when he gets back. But make sure you do it because he can never get the tapes right. And as usual no fluids-"

"No fluids after 7, I remember."

"Thanks so much Taylor."

"Anytime." said Taylor smiling.

Brandon's mom smiled and shouted up to her son who was still in his room. "Brandon honey, Taylor's here. Be good for her. I'll see you later."

"Okay!" shouted Brandon back.

Brandon nervously stared into his mirror brushing his hair back. He had a baby blue t-shirt and jeans on. He wondered if his mom had said anything about the new rule about him being diapered by 7. He just stared at the Huggies size 6 diaper that his mom had left sitting on his bed to make things just a little easier for Taylor. He hated having to walk around in a diaper while being wide awake and he knew it would be twice as bad with Taylor there. Just then, he heard Taylor call his name from downstairs. He took a deep breath and then left his room and headed down the stairs. Taylor looked like her usual, casual self. She had her hair up and was wearing tight jeans and a green sweatshirt. She smiled at Brandon.

"You get taller every time I see you." She said.

Brandon smiled shyly. He liked the compliment but always suspected that was just something adults said to make kids feel better about being short. He was 5'1" and Taylor was 5'10".

"Your mom left us money for a pizza. You still like pepperoni?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm gonna go order but after I do, I've got a new high kick to show you, okay?"

"Okay" Brandon said excitedly.

The next hour was a blast. It was so obvious to Brandon that hanging out with Taylor was always way more fun than when his sister babysat. Taylor asked Brandon how school was going and if he was excited for high school next year. Still... Brandon occasionally looked nervously at the clock as 7 pm drew nearer. Around 6:45, Taylor said she had some homework to do so Brandon just sat down on the floor in front of the TV and started playing X box. True, Brandon wished he could have spent more time learning martial arts with Taylor but he figured if she was doing homework and he was playing video games, he might just be in the clear. He paused his game at 7:05 to glance back at the clock in the kitchen and, more importantly, at Taylor who was still seated at the kitchen table doing homework. He thought he might be off the hook.

Taylor a silence in the living room. The noisy explosions and and gunshots on Brandon's X box game had fallen silent. She thought this was a perfect opening for her to get Brandon diapered. Peeling him away from the TV screen in mid game to even have a conversation was always a challenge.

"So Brandon..." she said.

"What?" Brandon asked innocently, still seated at the TV with game controller in hand.

"Do you think you could do me a big favor?"

"Okay..."

"Do you think you could go to your bathroom and brush your teeth and start to get ready for bed?"

Brandon was shocked. He NEVER went to bed at 7 pm.

"I don't go to bed till 9!" Brandon whined.

"No duh. I just want you to be READY for bed. It'll take 5 minutes. Then you can go right back to playing X box."

"Okay." said Brandon unenthusiastically.

"Great. So go brush your teeth and I'll be up to diaper you in just a minute."

There it was. His mom HAD told her about the new rule. Brandon's cheeks turned red.

"Can't we wait till 9? I'm not even tired." Brandon asked testing the situation.

"Sorry, little man. Your mom said 7. You're not gonna give me a hard time are you?"

"No, its just not fair that I have to be in them if I'm not even gonna be asleep."

"Its just in case, honey. Its not like you have to use them or anything."

"Okay." Brandon said knowing his argument had been defeated. He slowly got up.

"So go upstairs, brush your teeth, lose those pants, and I'll be up in just a sec."

"Okay." Brandon said as he walked upstairs.

"And don't forget to go potty one more time after you brush your teeth." Taylor shouted.

After about 2 minutes, Taylor got up from the kitchen table and walked upstairs. She walked into Brandon's room and saw Brandon sitting on his bed with a diaper right next to him and his crumpled jeans near the side of the bed. Taylor could tell he was embarrassed. He was sitting holding his light blue t-shirt with both hands and pulling it as far down as it would go. Taylor was always very matter of fact about the whole process but it had been several months since she'd diapered Brandon. She walked over to the bed.

"Your mom still keep all your stuff under your bed?" she asked, referring to Brandon's extra diapers, wipes, baby oil, and rash cream.

"Yeah." said Brandon.

Taylor picked up the diaper on the bed and squatted down to look under the bed. When she did this, the light blue waist band of her Haines briefs peeked above her jeans. Taylor's friends always asked her why she never wore thongs or any kind of provocative underwear for that matter. "I just don't like having a permanent wedgie all day" she would always respond. Still... to a 13 year old like Brandon, this was a sight to behold. He smirked.

"I see London, I see France, I see Taylor's underpants!" he chanted. He found that saying this when he had the opportunity to either Taylor or his sister was always a hilarious way to make them feel self conscious and take some of the very embarrassing spotlight off of him during a diapering. But Taylor didn't really care. She was modest but she knew it wasn't a big deal. She just rolled her eyes and smiled.

"You little perv." she said smiling as she stood up.

Brandon felt better about the whole situation for just a second until he looked down at Taylor's hands. She had a diaper in one hand and a bottle of baby oil in the other. She tossed the diaper on the bed and pulled up her jeans slightly to ensure that her panties were no longer showing. She then looked down at Brandon and noticed he still had his underwear on. He'd been covered with his shirt and she hadn't noticed before when she walked in.

"You gotta loose the whitey tighteys, sweety." she said as she opened the top of the baby oil and squirted some oil into her palm.

Embarrassed, Brandon stood up and slid off his underwear being careful to pull his shirt down hiding himself underneath.

"Okay, lay back and grab your knees for me." Taylor said and she rubbed her oily hands together.

Brandon did as he was told cringing knowing that his bare butt would practically be right in Taylor's face. Taylor rubbed the baby oil onto Brandon's butt, thighs, and between his legs.

"Don't want you to end up with a rash." she said in an attempt to reassure Brandon that this embarrassing process was for his own good. Of course, this just embarrassed him even more.

She then reached under the bed and pulled out a baby wipe and wiped off her hands. She took the diaper off the bed, opened it up, and slid it under Brandon's butt.

"You can put your legs down now." she said.

Brandon put his legs down and immediately covered his penis with his hands. Taylor just looked at him. She couldn't help but smile just a little about how silly it was for Brandon to do this when he knew full well that she had to close up the diaper and wouldn't be able to do so with both of his hands still there.

"You gotta move your hands if we're gonna get this over with. Its nothing I haven't seen before. How many times have I diapered you?"

Brandon took a deep breath and slowly moved his hands to his side. Taylor pulled up the diaper and taped him up on either side.

"All done." Taylor said.

Brandon got up and immediately pulled his shirt down again. He walked over to his dresser.

"What are you doing?" asked Taylor.

"Looking for shorts"

"You're okay, its dark out. No one's gonna see you."

"I can't wear shorts?"

"No, it'll just be easier to check your diaper that way."

"Why can't I just wear shorts?" Brandon pleaded.

"Because i'm going to be doing homework and if you have an accident I'd rather know about it right away rather than coming over and de-pantsing you every 10 minutes to check your diaper."

"I'm wide awake. I'm not gonna wet." he said argumentatively.

"I know, hun but its just easier this way. You've argued with me enough for one night. Its not like I'm gonna be staring at your diapered butt all night. I've got homework to do."

"Fine."

• 2 weeks later...