LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

? About Anal Leakage

I have a question about anal leakage, sometimes (most of the time) after a BM i seem to leak something out, it can be embarrassing cause i don't feel it coming out until my boxers feel wet, and it has bleed through to my jeans. Now i do enjoy wearing diapers when i can, but am unable to now(and i only like to pee them, not poop them).

I hope this was a good spot to put this/ask this.

Thanks in advance

Snidia

Well i would if i had insurance, and i know i should, but. I asked here cause I thought someone may have a idea, or experience this as well. I have read a lot of posts and seen a lot of good info, i have liked the site for years, finally registered and got up the nuts to ask. And if i was insured i still dont like drs, ether they run too many unnecessary test or give me some BS reason for my problem.

I wish people would stop POSTING IN ALL CAPS. It make it much harder to read.

Now to Snidia, you can go to a county clinic and get checked out. They may charge you something, depending on your income level, but it won't be a huge amount compared to a regular clinic.

thanks for the info, it was worth a shot. i am currently a laid-off truck driver, so moneys tight. i guess I'll wait till 1. get a job with coverage, or 2. it keeps leaking for a couple days strait. (it will give me a excuse to wear diapers) i try to be a glass have full type of guy.

i understand being a truck driver. I drive truck too, IM now a local driver and i work on the loading docks, times are getting bad for us drivers, and this country doesnt see how trucks make things move, the cloths on ones back or the diapers they wear all got there by trucks. there a company out there looking for you. keep trying dont give up,

thanks babytommy,

ive been looking, but slim picking in South Carolina for a good job, is it wrong to want to make 500 plus a week,(at least 200 less than i was making before, and probably just a tad more than unemployment after taxes) one day ill get it checked out. thanks everyone

• 1 month later...

I suffer from this one too - I'd concur you really need to see a medic but if you suffer from IBS, this is actually a very common symptom. Your gut is lined with mucus and if something iritates it, you can end up with too much of the stuff. If you then end up a bit too much iritation to your anus, the mucus seem to be able to leak out. (Also it seems it happens to folks with IBS a lot if they pass wind). Obviously if it's not clear mucus - or if there is blood your are leakin - get to the medic asap and don't hang on.